Chapter 28: A Confrontation & Decision

I Love You Jae

I'm really glad you guys like this and are reading on :') Thanks for your comments again! (lemme read the new ones xD)

ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback~

‘Families always stick together. They are always there for each other no matter what. They will always love you just like you love them.’

‘Really Dad? All families?’

‘Yes…well most of them. Like us.’

Little Changmin smiled. He hugged his father. He was glad to know he was loved and an important person who will always have his parents’ support.

Then a thought struck his mind, ‘Dad, what about food?’ innocent little Changmin asked.

~End of Flashback~

Changmin pushed Junho forwards. “Go,” he whispered.

“I’m not going anywhere, I’m not leaving you,” he said almost in a commanding voice.

“Yes you are!” Mrs Kim screamed. It was a good thing the place consisted of only them or else a crowd would have formed and things would still have been kept a secret.

Afraid that Shim JiMin would babble out the truth, the mother forcefully tried to pull Junho away, but Junho didn’t budge even a bit. Instead he drew his hand back. He went back a few steps and hugged Changmin as if he would disappear otherwise. “I’m going to be with Changmin so go back. There’s no use in trying to change my mind, it’ll never change.”

Changmin was almost tearing up with happiness: he never felt so much love, this kind of love, and he couldn’t believe that Junho was standing against his parents to protect and love him, to be with him. But he knew, somehow they would pull Junho away from him. The rich had their ways. He was rich too, his parents could also bring Junho out, Junho could bring himself out too. But how long could this war go on for? Neither did he want to let go, nor could he hold on to him. It was a mess. One that was created before he was even born. Only heartless people don’t care even about their own children.

His father once told him families always understood you. Is this the exception he was talking about? Even people who don’t have their own blood running in their adopted children care for them! Wait, what? Why was he thinking about adopted children?

All Changmin wanted to do now was throw himself in Junho’s arms and cry out loud, yet knowing that this guy belonged to him for good. That they loved each other.

JiMin finally found his lost voice, “Kim JinHo?”

The three younger boys were in confusion now. They knew each other? …Other than in terms of business?

JinHo knew he was in for it now. “Junho! Come now!”

“How do you know him already?” Junho asked.

Changmin turned to his father with wide eyes. He was way more than surprised – he had never seen that look on his father’s face before. What did it mean?

“We should let the truth out,” JiMin’s wife said.

“NO!” Junho’s mother said.

“Truth?” the twins said in unison. “What are you hiding from us?” Junsu asked.

When JiMin began, no one could stop him, and no one could miss the horror in the eyes of the youngsters. Junho’s hands fell to his side and Junsu stood like a statue. Changmin couldn’t believe he didn’t know such a truth. And he couldn't understand how people could become so heartless as a result of revenge for things which happened far in the past.

“And also, remember Siwon?”

Their hearts had been skipping many beats by now, but this one had been quite a painful one and one that was fresh in their memories. It was strange how they had so many shocks and still stood on their feet. The guilty people could do nothing more. Especially not after Siwon’s name had been mentioned.

“Siwon? Choi Siwon you mean?” Junho asked.

“Yes,” he answered, “he was the one who was appointed by your…parents…”

The twins looked at the criminals. “How could you?” Junsu said, tears already making their way down his face. He sobbed, which he had barely ever done in his life, “You stole us from our parents and claimed you were our mother and father? DO YOU NOT FEEL ASHAMED?!”

Junho held him back, “So, not only are we orphans, you are the killers of our real mother and father, and you raised us apparently. It’s funny why you didn’t kill us too. And you thought it would be hidden forever? And very ‘coincidentally’ it was Siwon, the same person who killed our father and later on tortured our mother to death, who was after Jaejoong. You must have appointed the group for Jaejoong too?”

They kept quiet.

Junsu’s eyes widened, “You…you even aimed for our friend?” He couldn’t take it anymore.

Who could? If some people, apparently parents, killed your real parents and then went for your best friend, could anyone tolerate another second?

“I’M ASHAMAED OF YOU!!!” Junsu screamed his face wet with tears.

Junho sobbed quietly, he couldn’t tell Jaejoong. But shouldn’t he? They should all know the truth.

The twins couldn’t digest the fact that they were orphans. Changmin could barely believe his ears. Junho’s parents had done it to them and their friend? And then they all saved their friend…what? Did that not mean that they must have had something against Jaejoong too?

Changmin finally spoke up, his hands still held tightly in Junho’s who needed support, “So, you knew Kim YoungJae?”

Kim YoungJae was Jaejoong’s father. “Yes.” What was there to hide now?

“And you had something against him?” a familiar voice asked.

Yoochun came out with his cell phone in hand. He chose ‘stop recording’ on his touch phone. “I recorded it, in case someone needed it.”

“Delete that now boy!” Mrs Kim said in horror.

“No.”

He sent the recorded file to Jaejoong and Yunho, “I came here because I couldn’t find Junsu in the house. And I heard everything, so there isn’t anything you can hide from me or anyone now.”

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The next few days were very slow with a dead atmosphere. They were all at Changmin’s room now, trying to decide what to do. Before that, they put Mr and Mrs Kim under strong ‘security’, with no mobiles, laptops or any form of communication with them.

It was a shock too big to handle. Junho lay in bed with unblinking eyes as if he was dead. He didn’t have parents. His parents were not alive. He was an orphan. So was his brother. He never saw his mom. She would probably have been a beautiful woman with a warm heart and she would rain her love on them. She would be caring and she would always take care of them. She would not leave them to doctors. She would not buy them things and never give them time. He realised he had never felt a mother’s love, other than the time when his brother and he was in Jaejoong’s house, with his mother. If their mom was still alive, she probably would have cooked for them, helped them with school, be friends with them. She would probably have supported him with Changmin. Maybe he had seen his mother on the streets even a few years back, and not known that she was the one. 
And what about his father? He would have probably played a whole lot with them. They could have spent adequate amount of time with him and jump into his arms when he arrived from office. He probably wouldn’t have left them alone in the house while on a business trip. He would have brought simple presents each time he got home, like chocolate and candies, even though he would be rich even then. For birthday presents they could have got a teddy bear for their childhood instead of a limousine which they had nothing to do with. Wouldn’t his father take him and Junsu to trips? What would he name them? They lost their father when they were just a week or so old. He loved them right? He would probably have helped him with his love instead of opposing.

Junsu sat on the floor, his head against the bed. He had the same thoughts running through his mind. He wondered what life would be with love from parents. He never had any, right? Right: only fake ones who killed their parents and stole them, just to make their enemies feel bad. They were kidnapped right? True.

Changmin sat on the extended window wall. He looked out. How could this happen to a happy dolphin friend and his lover? What sin had they committed to experience this? His brother was sitting on his chair, his hands covering his forehead. Yunho actually became exhausted after listening to it all. It was almost impossible to believe. So they were orphans like him huh? And Jaejoong. He had his back to the wall, facing the wall above him. He knew what it was like to lose a father. But all this? Someone please tell him it’s all a drama scene.

Junsu spoke up in the calmest tone, “Let’s inform it to the police.”

Yoochun stood up from the floor beside him, “Are you crazy?! What about you guys?”

Junho got up; Changmin sat beside him, “He’s right. We’ll just have to sign some papers, take what is genuinely ours and send them to prison.”

Yunho said hesitatingly, “I know what I’ll say isn’t right, but, they still raised you.”

“Without teaching us anything, without giving love, without spending time, providing everything we didn’t need, hiding a fact which they had to hide, killed our parents, almost ruined Jaejoong. Still parents would you say?” Junsu asked.

“Sorry. I wasn’t thinking…”

Changmin rose up, “If that’s what you want to do, then do it already, ok? You need to get your mind off of them.”

Although Jaejoong’s mother had thought it wasn’t all that much of a good idea, she could not provide any other plans, so she stuck to theirs. Changmin’s parents said they would do this long ago if the twins weren’t involved in it. Yoochun’s parents merely nodded, they still couldn’t understand why. Still too innocent maybe?

Jaejoong couldn’t get his mind off of one more thing: Siwon. He almost forgot, now he was recalled to it again. He thought the twin’s parents loved him just like his parents loved the twins. How could they do this to him?