007

Switched!
"Hikari! Why the hell is Yongguk my maid, not my best friend?" Eunji glared at Hikari.
 
"Well, I don't know. It happens!" He said, levitating high enough so that she wouldn't be able to reach him if she got too angry.
 
"What do you mean it happens! You're supposed to help me!" Eunji started jumping to try to reach Hikari.
 
There was a knock on the door,"Miss Eunji? Your breakfast is ready, you shouldn't be too late." Yongguk said politely through the door, as Hikari and Eunji were having a silent World War Three in the room.
 

 
After a long time of persuasion, Eunji finally got to school just in time. The chauffeur dropped her off at the entrance of a not so familiar school. Her eyes widened at the sight of the tall and humongous school building, which had escalators and high ceilings. On the rooftop, an amazing garden and tennis court. 
 
"Miss, we're here." The chauffeur got out of the car and opened the door for her. (Which she wasn't used to. They had an awkward moment where she came out first but realised that she should wait for him to open it, and went back in.) 
 
"Thank you." Eunji smiled politely. The chauffeur stared at her weirdly.
 
Eunji scurried into the building as the chauffeur drove away. Hikari tagged behind her. But one thing was for sure, they were definitely lost! Classes hadn't started, but it was starting in 5 minutes. Students were roaming around their locker areas, chatting with each other. Apparently, when Eunji walked in everyone kept quiet as she made an awkward attempt to look fierce.
 
A minute passed, she was downright lost. Somehow, she ended up in the rooftop garden.
 
"Dammit. Where's my freaking classroom at!" Eunji screamed in frustration as she fell down near a tree. 
 
Hikari frowned, patting her back.
 
Suddenly, they heard a sound. It wasn't just a sound, it was...snoring?  She searched for the owner of the snores. It was a guy, he was leaning against a bench with a book covering his face.
 
"Hey you should ask that kid!" Hikari suggested.
 
Eunji nodded slightly as she inched closer to him, and took the book off.
 
"J-Junhong?" She gasped, waking him up by accident.
 
The boy opened his eyes slowly. Yes, he looked exactly like Junhong. With his signature blonde and blue bowl cut hairstyle and sleepy eyes. He blinked several times before getting up slowly and stretching,"You're late." He said to her.
 
"M-Me? For what?" Eunji stuttered, shocked at how he spoke. The usual Junhong she knew was very immature and childish. But this guy, he spoke with a controlled voice and smiled gently.
 
"You forgot already? We promised each other to meet here in the garden every morning half an hour before school. To talk about things?" Junhong chuckled, ruffling her hair.
 
Eunji stared at him hard,"He must be my best friend." She thought. Playing along with her role, she ruffled his hair back and tried hard to joke around with him to be friendly. (Even though it was extremely hard because she hated him in real life.)
 
Junhong suddenly held her by the shoulders and asked,"Are you really Eunji?"
 
"Y-Yeah!" She cleared awkwardly.
 
Hikari sighed,"I think it's safe to tell him." 
 
Eunji took Hikari's advice and looked at Junhong seriously. 
 
"Okay, what I'm about to tell you will be hard to accept, but listen anyway." Eunji swallowed her saliva.
 
"Alright?" Junhong awkwardly backed up.
 
"I'm actually your sister, but in another world. I was brought here by some magical force of idiotic-ness. So, I'm actually from another world." Eunji explained, trying to make it seem as believable as it was not.
 
Junhong stared at her with the weirdest expression ever, then broke out into a wide smile.
 
"W-What?" Eunji stuttered.
 
"This is my dream come true. It's like a movie in real life. You have no idea how much I wanted this to happen to me. Okay, so what's the mission?" Junhong made a 180 degree turn of his character and went full on nerdy.
 
"Oh my gosh, thank God you understand." Eunji smiled.
 
"It's all good. Now tell me, how did this happen?" Junhong asked.
 
"Well in my own world, you're my younger brother and Jongup's my older brother-" She said.
 
"Wait wait wait- you mean that douchebag's my brother?" Junhong stared at her with an insulted face.
 
"He's mean here?" Eunji frowned, she was hoping he'll be there for her to talk to but I guess not.
 
"Yes, very. He stuffed my head in the toilet bowl once. He's the bully of this school. Father owns most of the shares of this school so the principle can't do anything." Junhong sighed.
 
"Well, he's really nice in my world." Eunji smiled.
 
"What about me?" Junhong's face brightened, asking.
 
"Oh. Err- well you're..." Eunji scratched her head.
 
"Oh. Right." Junhong sighed.
 
Just then, they heard the bell ring.
 
"Whoops, we better go." Junhong grabbed Eunji's hand, running to class.
 
Eunji tried not to cringe as he held her hand. It seemed weird for her brother to be her bestfriend, she had to get used to that.
 

 
In class, it was very uptight. Everyone looked wealthy, wearing prim and proper uniforms. And even though Eunji knew she was quite popular in this world, she felt inferior and small. Junhong sat next to her in class.
 
It was Literature class and the teacher was talking about lord knows what, and Eunji was busy occupying her mind with thoughts of how afraid she was. Just then, she spotted someone staring at her. When she had a closer look, she nearly dropped off her chair.
 
It was Youngjae. That douchebag of idiotic things, she thought. But for some reason, he wasn't glaring. He was admiring, he was staring.
 
Eunji cringed at him to tell him to stop staring, and surprisingly he smiled back. Eunji nearly vomited.
 
"Hey you alright?" Junhong asked.
 
"Y-Yeah. Just fine." She whispered back.
 

 

As soon as class was over, the students rushed out to the cafeteria. It was an expensive one. They had hired the world's best chefs just to cook food for lunch. Eunji had realised that there was a lot of drama in the school. There was a lot of bullying, which Eunji hated. She had decided to use her ranking in yhe school to her benefit and protect some people.
 
"Where did you put it loser." A tall familiar man with brown hair shoved a small weak student against the wall.
 
"Hey ugly, stop picking on him." Eunji bravely put up an intimidating look and shoved the guy away. 
 
She looked at him, her jaw dropped.
 
It was Jongup.