002

Switched!
"So, what are we doing tonight again?" Daehyun looked at me, asking. 
 
We were strolling down the pavement of the park, walking to his house. We were going to have a sleepover and I planned to watch horror movies, play video games and eat pizza together. I provided all of the horror movies and he brought out his entire collection of video games. We ordered pizza from the neighbourhood's most famous pizza palour, The Crispy Cheese! I can swear to God that the pizza from that shop is the best in the world.
 
"We are going to have a Horror movie marathon and also, going to play video games! We better get going, the pizza's getting cold." Eunji smiled and lifted the pizza up to her eye-level.
 
"If we keep it between us, it won't get cold." Daehyun joked, pulling Eunji closer.
 
"Hey that's a good idea." Eunji played along, chuckling with him.
 
"Your parents aren't at home again?" Eunji asked, frowning a little.
 
"No. My Dad's probably out drinking, and my Mom's definitely going to work until midnight again." Daehyun sighed, ruffling his hair.
 
"I can try talking to him, to get him out of his habit." Eunji's eyes lightened up.
 
"No." Daehyun said sternly.
 
"Why not?" Eunji asked.
 
"He'll hurt you." Daehyun looked to the ground. 
 
"H-He won't. Anyway, I have to try! Drinking so much isn't good for his health." Eunji tried to convince him.
 
Suddenly Daehyun smiled and turned to Eunji,"Thank you."
 
"Mm?" She jerked, taken aback by his sudden action.
 
"You're a wonderful girlfriend, but I don't want you to get hurt, so let me protect you alright?" Daehyun held her tightly.
 
"I think you're forgetting about how much of a man I actually am." Eunji smirked.
 
"Oh no, please don't start again." Daehyun jokingly sighed.
 
"Did you know I have been learning Taekwondo since I was 5? And Karate since I was 6! I have a black belt and have beaten up at least 20 people!" Eunji boasted proudly, lifting her head to the air.
 
"You say it like beating people up is a good thing." Daehyun laughed.
 
"I can make it 21." Eunji glared at Daehyun.
 
He laughed nervously,"It's alright, I'm good." 
 
"Oh- we're here!" They both looked up and realised that they had walked all the way to his house without noticing.
 
Daehyun took his keys out and opened the door. The house was dark, he switched the lights on and light quickly illuminated the huge house.
 
Daehyun's financial status was slightly above average, as he had a two storey house which had at least 5 extra rooms.
 
"Oh- there's a sound coming from upstairs." Eunji muttered, she was a little afraid.
 
It was the sound of a muffled TV.
 
"Dad left the television switched on again." Daehyun's eyebrows furrowed as he walked up the steps.
 
"Oh." Eunji gave a sigh of relief.
 
"Why? Were you scared?" Daehyun laughed.
 
"No, I think I watched too many horror movies though." Eunji gave a nervous laughter.
 
They went up to the television room where the screen was flickering.
 
"Broadcasting time is long over." Daehyun took the remote control and changed the TV mode to movie mode.
 
"So, which horror movie are we watching?" Daehyun asked, slumping himself down onto the couch.
 
"Insidious 2!" Eunji took out a torchlight and shone it on herself, making a scary looking (at least to her) face.
 
"Did you bring that torchlight just to do that?" Daehyun asked, teasing her.
 
"N-No!" Eunji quickly turned it off and put the disc in.
 
"Come on, sit here." Daehyun winked at her.
 
"I told you not to wink at me! It gives me shivers." Eunji pretended to look disgusted but sat next to him anyway.
 
"You say that but you actually like it, don't you?" Daehyun winked again, hugging her.
 
"Maybe." Eunji giggled.
 
"Oh- it's starting." Daehyun looked up to the screen. 
 
The movie was mildly scary, with it's own fair amount of jump scares. Mostly, it was Daehyun who was screaming his head off while clinging onto Eunji for protection.
 
Eunji simply couldn't be scared or frightened, she wasn't afraid of anything. 
 
"Sometimes I forget that I'm the guy in this relationship." Daehyun stuttered while hanging onto Eunji as the last scene of the horror movie played.
 
"Me too." She chuckled, munching on the pizza casually.
 

 
"Alright, so I stayed up all night designing this sign." Youngjae grinned with a slight touch of revenge in his eyes. He brought up a huge sign which was about three times the width and height of an A4 sized paper. On it wrote,"Yoo Youngjae is better than me, I really like him." It had flowers and hearts drawn all over the sign.
 
"You're a ." Eunji glared at him.
 
"I'm a who won a deal." Youngjae smirked.
 
"I'm not carrying that around. Not with that last line on it." Eunji turned around to walk away.
 
"Oh well, I guess I have to tell everyone about how much of a sore loser you are." Youngjae pretended to be concerned and chuckled.
 
"They won't believe you." Eunji muttered without turning around.
 
"I have it recorded, our deal." Youngjae took out a recording device and waved it.
 
Eunji turned back around and grabbed the recording device out of his hands, pressing play. 
 
"Alright, fine. If I win, I'll do whatever you say." Eunji's recorded voice played.
 
She turned to him glaring at his eyes,"I hate you so much." Then, she grabbed the sign which was lying on the floor and stomped off.
 

 
"He's an !" Eunji screamed, throwing small rocks at the ground in anger.
 
"He's an who won a deal." Yongguk replied, lying on the slide. 
 
Eunji was with Yongguk and Himchan, they were in a playground in the neighbourhood.
 
"Oh shut up, you sound just like him." Eunji rolled her eyes.
 
"Daehyun won't be happy about the last line." Himchan said, swinging back and forth on the rusty swing.
 
"I know..." Eunji sighed, she stopped throwing rocks at the ground and sat down on the swing next to Himchan.
 
"What are you going to do about it?" Yongguk asked, staring at the screen on his phone. His fingers were busy tapping away at a new game he had installed.
 
"I'll talk to him about it." Eunji said, unsure of the results.
 
"He won't be happy, but I think he'll understand. Anyway, he loves you so much that there's no way he'll fight with you just because of that." Himchan smiled reassuringly to Eunji, giving her a pat on the back.
 
"Thanks guys, you really are my best friends." Eunji smiled at Yongguk and Himchan.
 
"No problem, if you're grateful then treat us to dinner." Yongguk said shamelessly, still staring at his smartphone.
 
"Shameless little ." Eunji joked and hit Yongguk on the head lightly.
 
"I was hoping for sushi!" Yongguk gave his famous gummy smile.
 
"Fine...treats on me." Eunji gave in.
 
 
"Aw what a lovely best friend you are! Come on, let's go!" He immediately switched his phone off and looked at their faces for the first time in an hour.
 
"Wow somebody's finally off their phone." Himchan sarcastically said.
 
Yongguk smirked at Himchan,"The next time you can't stop reading in front of us, I'll use that as well." 
 
"Alright guys, let's go." Eunji laughed, putting her arms around their shoulders friendlily and off they went to the sushi bar.
 

 
They walked into the bar, it was very crowded. It was about nine at night, there were many families dining at the famous sushi bar.  
 
One family in particular stood out to Eunji. There was one female, supposedly the mother, and three males. They all looked so familiar from the back view, but there was a translucent wall blocking her view so she just couldn't put her finger on it.
 
"What's wrong?" Himchan asked.
 
"Nothing. It's just that that family looks quite familiar to me. Can you help me look, I can't really see properly because I didn't wear my contacts today.
 
Himchan squinted his eyes and chuckled,"Are you that blind? That's your family!" 
 
", they think I'm studying at home!" Eunji immediately squatted down, trying to hide.
 
Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other and smirked,"Time for Mission, Hide Eunji." 
 
"Oh my Gosh guys, seriously?" Eunji rolled her eyes.