009

Switched!
"Don't act all lovey dovey, Jung Eunji. If this is some trick to get my Father's company to work with your Father's stupid company, it won't work. Especially with your ugly face." Daehyun scowled.
 
"Excuse me?" Eunji snapped,"Hey dude, you better learn to shut up before your mouth gets you into trouble. You may be my-" As Eunji was about to say 'boyfriend', Hikari nudged her and she swallowed her words.
 
"What?" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"You may be my schoolmate, but I won't hesitate to scold someone that  doesn't know how to hold their tongue." Eunji growled.
 
"Well, speak for yourself." Daehyun chuckled casually, walking away. 
 
Eunji stared at Daehyun's back image,"Why does it hurt..."
 
"Hey Eunji, you alright?" Hikari smiled, asking.
 
"Yeah. I'm fine." Eunji replied, still staring at Daehyun walking away.
 
"I think, just a thought though. I think Daehyun's your enemy." Hikari gulped.
 
"Yeah, I think so too." Eunji frowned.
 
"It's alright! In the real world, he loves you a lot!" Hikari smiled.
 
"He's angry at me in the real world." She sighed.
 
"I'm sure he's just trying to get rid of your bad habit." Hikari encouraged.
 
"I'm not that stubborn." She insisted.
 
"Wow, how ironic." He laughed.
 

 

"Class, please pay attention." The teacher squirmed in the front.
 
The entire class was causing a ruckus. Obviously nobody was paying attention, only a few students who were labelled as the 'goody-two shoes'. The rest of them were completely insane! A group of girls who were covered in jewellery were texting openly, and chatting with each other in the most bimbo-tic  voices ever. Junhong inched over to Eunji, who were staring at the girls in disgust. 
 
"They call themselves Perfect s." Junhong scoffed.
 
"Do they know what means?" 
 
"Thankfully, no." Junhong chuckled.
 
"What about that group of guys there?" Eunji asked, pointing to them.
 
"You mean the one with your arch-enemy inside?" Junhong scoffed.
 
"Uh, yeah." Eunji replied in a monotone voice.
 
"They're the rich boys in this school. Of course everyone is rich, but they're the richest." Junhong laughed.
 
"So what if they're rich? If they're straight out douche bags, there's no point." Eunji rolled her eyes.
 
"Wow you're really starting to hate him." Junhong chuckled.
 
"While he's my boyfriend in my world." Eunji revealed.
 
"Are you serious!" Junhong started laughing so hard, there were tears in his eyes.
 
"When Eunji comes back into her real world, I'm gonna have so much fun teasing her." Junhong continued laughing while holding onto her stomach.
 
"Shut up Junhong. Anyway, Youngjae's my boyfriend in this world right?" Eunji tried to change the topic.
 
"Yeah. You guys are quite close! But he doesn't attend normal classes. And nobody knows why. I think you knew why! I mean, the real Eunji that is. Problem is, you never told me." Junhong pouted.
 
"What do you mean?" She asked.
 
"Well, according to rumours he attends classes in another classroom by himself." He said, scratching the back of his head.
 
Eunji didn't know why either, but she was determined to find out.
 

 

She laid on her bed as she waited for Youngjae to come and pick her up. As she scrolled through their messages, she realised once again that he only sent her two kinds of messages. 
 
"Good Morning" and "Good Night".
 
"I wonder why." The contour lines on her face scrunched up as she thought hard.
 
Suddenly, her phone rang. Youngjae was calling her.
 
"Hello?" She picked up her phone.
 
"I'll be there in 10 minutes." Youngjae's voice echoed through the line, his voice sounded chirpy.
 
"Okay, see you." Eunji put on a happy tone as she cringed.
 
"I need something to wear." She paced around her room, still thinking of Youngjae and his mysterious secrets.
 
"You should wear a dress." Hikari suggested.
 
"Let's see what I have." Eunji smiled, opening her closet.
 
 
 
author's note:
 
Hey lovely reader, i sincerely apologised for the lack of updates recently. I have great news though, my dad just gave me my very own and first laptop so that means more updates & stories for your enjoyment! :-) Once again, thanks for reading this story!
 
love,
avocadeu