008

Switched!
Eunji blanked out. Jongup, her older brother who she loved so much, was a bully in this world? 
 
"Since when did you protect the weak, Jung Eunji? Remember when you used to pay me to beat up that dude. Oh guess what? He left the school, because of you. Because you bullied him." Jongup smirked as he fixed his gaze upon her.
 
Eunji stared back at him confidentally,"At least I'm not the one going around intimidating weaker kids." 
 
He came closer to her, leaning in as he whispered,"I can be the bad guy, if that's what you want." 
 
Eunji looked to the side as Jongup fiercely grabbed her chin tilting it towards him. He warned,"Just because your Daddy's rich, doesn't mean you can act like you rule the world." He let go of her, stomping off.
 
Everyone in the halls stared at her. She heard whispering and gossiping.
 
"She wasn't like this before."
 
"She never did anything."
 
"What's wrong with her?"
 
Eunji screamed,"There's nothing wrong with me!" She stomped off to the toilet.
 

 

 
Water, ice cold water splashed against her face as the tap flowed continuously. 
 
"Not my fault." Eunji told herself.
 
"This time it really wasn't." Hikari appeared from behind.
 
"I thought you were exploring the secrets of this world." Eunji exaggerated, sarcastically making hand gestures to him.
 
"I'm not." Hikari rolled his eyes.
 
Suddenly somebody walked into the toilet,"Who are you talking to?"
 
Her vision was blurry.
 
Eunji stared at the person,"I don't think you're supposed to be here."
 
"Oh yeah?" The person replied, smirking.
 
"Yeah, obviously. This is the girl's bathroom.
 
Hikari whispered to her slowly,"Eunji, put on your contacts. Now."
 
She put it on carefully.
 
"Youngjae?" Her vision was clear again as she grunted in digust.
 
"Yes, it's me. I don't get why you're so surprised, we meet here all the time. The girls in this school don't like a haunted toilet remember?" He laughed, inching closer to her.
 
Suddenly, he wrapped his hands around her waist. She got a shock and quickly pushed him away.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at her with weird eyes.
 
Eunji realised something. Youngjae was different. And she guessed, if he was different, his role would be different as well. She had quite a good guess of who he was in this world but she couldn't bring herself to accept it. 
 
"I'm your boyfriend, it's normal to do this." He said.
 
She was right, and she didn't want it to be right.
 
Youngjae, her enemy, was her lover in this world.
 
She tried to keep herself from gagging on her disgust as she gave a smile and said,"Of course it is, i was just worried that some people might find us."
 
"They won't." Youngjae smiled, hugging her by her back again. 
 
Forcing a smile she laughed,"So, let me test you. How long have we been together?"
 
Hikari nodded in approval. She was using that as a trick to find out more.
 
"1 year, 3 months and 20 days." Youngjae replied immediately.
 
"Quite loyal." Hikari noted.
 
"Why'd you ask?" Youngjae smiled, swaying side to side.
 
Eunji tried not to cringe as she was being swayed,"Just testing you."
 
Youngjae chuckled as he let go of her,"Well your Father and mine are having dinner to talk over some company matters. We can have dinner together tonight?" 
 
"Uhh yeah. Sure." Eunji cringed at the thought of romantic dinner with Youngjae.
 
"Why? What's wrong?" Youngjae frowned.
 
"Oh nothing!" Eunji flashed a fake smile and quickly dashed out of the toilet.
 
"Eunji! Good job back there." Hikari grinned.
 
"Thanks. I can't believe he's my boyfriend in this world. I nearly gagged when I realised I have to be romantic with him." Eunji groaned in disgust.
 
"Well, he seems pretty nice and loyal." Hikari convinced.
 
"Whatever, I'll never get used to his ugly face." Eunji stuck out her tongue.
 
Just then, she bumped into someone.
 
"Watch where you're going-" Eunji growled as she raised her head.
 
To her surprise, it was Daehyun.
 
"Oh my gosh, Daehyun! Finally, so many strange things happened to me today. First, Zelo told me that he's not my brother. Then, Yongguk who's supposed to be a total badass had a complete makeover and turned himself into some rigid and boring maid!" Eunji rambled, her eyes sparkled at the sight of him, hoping nothing happened to him.
 
Daehyun stared at her,"Why are you telling me this, idiot."
 
"Oh no." Eunji sighed in her head, "not Daehyun too."