The Future

Fade

So I have an announcement to make but I refuse to do so without something story related happening here so let's do that bit first!

 

                Jaejoong would never get tired of seeing his name on Yunho’s chest. It was strange to think that several years had passed since that fateful week in high school and yet, he didn’t regret a single moment of it. Yunho was his forever and he was going to be Yunho’s. Nothing would ever change that.

                a mark into Jaejoong’s neck, Yunho noticed when his lover’s mind drifted away from what they were doing. Sitting back, Yunho smirked as he looked at Jaejoong’s daze face. “If you can still think then I’m not doing this right.”

                “I’m thinking about you. I’d say you’re doing it right.”

                The evening had been perfect. It was everything that Yunho had wanted it to be for the both of them. Any nerves that he’d had while thinking about what he wanted before were gone now that he sat here with Jaejoong. “Jae?”

                Jaejoong blinked a few times before meeting Yunho’s eyes. It took him a moment to notice that despite them both being without shirts, Yunho was kneeling next to the couch they’d just been making out on. “Yunho?”

                “I love you, forever and more.”

                Swallowing hard, Jaejoong sat up a bit straighter. “If you are proposing to me then I’m going to hit you!”

                Stunned, Yunho stared up at Jaejoong’s face. “What! Why?”

                “Because I was going to ask you!”

                Surging forwards, Yunho kissed Jaejoong with everything that he had. “To be fair, I didn’t ask anything. I just said that I loved you.”

                “You are an idiot! If you don’t marry me then I’m going to make your life difficult.”

                “Life with you will never be easy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

                Jaejoong didn’t cry. He really didn’t. Instead, he just pulled Yunho to him until their tattoos were lined up and pressing against each other while they hugged. “We’re adopting!”

                Yunho smiled as he hugged Jaejoong in return. “Of course we are.”

                Sniffling, Jaejoong smiled into Yunho’s neck. He’d never have to let go and he didn’t want to. “I love you, too.”

 

A/N: 

 

I have begun selling stories on Amazon! If you love my fanfics then my new series will be something you'll also love! I am writing Fantasy in a world that I created. The series title is "Mates". Each story will be a standalone, though your favortice characters might pop up in other works. My first installment is available on Amazon! Please come and support me as I continue to write stories that I hope many people will enjoy. 

I have a facebook page, a tumblr and a twitter all for my new penname T.L. Morgan. Please follow those for more information on upcoming releases. 

Please support me guys! I will never give up my fanfiction, but I want writing to be my career and that means writing for profit. Come and check it out!!

Facebook   Tumblr   Twitter

LOVE ME~~~!!!~~~