Pathetic, Pathetique.

It just.......Happened!

A/n
Listen to this song while reading the chapter. I did it while writing this. It sets a cool mood. Especially in the first part!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cELMIRPiZw 



Yonghwa POV

"Let's just end it."


It just keeps repeating in my head. How did this get so damn complicated? The show was suppose to be for fun and publicity. How did it get like this?
I remember.

We were in our practice room.
YH: Do you want to learn how to play the guitar?
SH: mm....yes. Is it hard.
YH: No it's very easy.

I felt awkward trying to teach her. It was the first time I had touched her hands. Thwy were soft and warm. I made me curious about her. She did well on her first try. Most girls would act like they were bad at something to get more attention. Not Seohyun....She was unique. But that wasn't what made me fall for her. I fell in love with her when I saw her Love.

YH: Will you play a song from me on the Keyboard.
SH.....You want me to?
I nodded.
SH: What should I play for you?
YH: You're favorite piece.
It seemed like she didn't have to think long. She began to play a familiar piece. But it had never sounded more beautiful
Beethoven's 8th Piano Sonata "Pathetique" 2nd Movement.
She didn't just play....she made love to her music. They; her and the music, became one. My perfect woman. I didn't wan to fall for her since i knew I had no chance.....bit I couldn't help it. She'd glance at me while she played. Her eyes pierceed my heart. She smiled at me with those eyes. The memory's so bright.....but ruined by ugly words.



Shinhye: What are you thinking about?
YH: I messed up. I'm an idiot. Period.
Shinhye: I see....you're not going to tell me?
YH: It's too complicated.
SHinhye: Is it? Lets see. Seohyun called you but you saw her with someone else and got jealous. Got coffee and met up with me to get distracted from the hurt inside. Then today, I come and mess it up even more but you realised it was all just a misunderstanding, but Seohyun doesn't understand anything but the fact that you ditched her.
YH:Wow.....How did you....
Shinhye: Been there.
YH: I see. But you didn't mess anything up. It was me.
Shinhye: Do you love her?
I froze....Love is a big word.
Shinhye: Maybe something like it?
YH: Shinhye...I don't know.
Shinhye: Talk to her.
End of Yonghwa POV

If you want to see Seohyun play it live........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6a5gOKSsA 

 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My words where to harsh. After all, I told him I wanted to talk to him and he ended up seeing Kyuhyun there. What I don't understand is why he was so angry. Why was I angry I don't get angry very often, but I did today. What should I do?

My phone began to vibrate.

"Yoooo-ng"

What would I say?

Ignore.

"
Why didn't you answer it?" said a familiar male voice.

SH: Jinwoon oppa.
Jinwoon: Did something happen.
I nodded. I felt like I could tell Jinwoon anything. So I told him the whole story. Laughter began to come from his mouth.
SH: Are you laughing at me?
Jinwoon: no...well...yes. Seohyun, you very unique. You're bright in area's where books are involved then in other's you'e so ignorant.
SH: I know thats why I read self improvement books.
Jinwoon: You can't learn everything in books, Hyun. Sometimes you have to live. Take me for example. I loved this girl for a long time, but i was too slow to express my feelings. Now she's with someone else. I don't know her feeling toward him but I know I can't intrude anymore. I have to move on.
SH: Really? You loved someone. Whats the difference between liking someone and loving them.
Jinwoon: Well.....I think you need to find out for yourself.
Jinwoon smiled and looked away. I felt sorry for him. That girl must be stupid. He's a good guy. I hope he finds happiness one day.

End of Seohyun POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Meet me at the same coffee shop we went last time.

                                                     -Jinwoon




Yonghwa hesistated at first but decided to go.
He saw Jinwoon standing outside waiting. They made I contact and Jinwoon waited as Yonghwa approached. Yonghwa moved to go inside but was stopped by Jinwoon pulling him back.
YH: What's going on?
Jinwoon: Let's talk here...I'll make it short and simple.
YH: What?
Jinwoon: I'm giving up.
YH: giving up?
Jinwoon: Seohyun....I'll stop fighting for her.
Yonghwa felt a rush of sadness for him as her saw Jinwoon's pathetic expression.
YH: I don't know what to say?
Jinwoon: Aren't you going to ask me why?
Yonghwa nodded.
Jinwoon: As a fan....I support Hyun 100%. And i just happen to be a fan of the goguma couple.
Yonghwa smiled apologetically.
Jinwoon: I don't know if she's in love with you or not, but I know she cares for you dearly...and there something about you two.... I can't be in the way of that discovery. Heed my words though, you're rival is catching up.
YH: What do you mean?
Jinwoon: Does anyone know anything? I swear you 2 live in your own world. You'll find out eventually.
Jinwoon looked down at his watch.
Jinwoon: I have to go. Go inside and order and think.
YH: okay....I guess we're cool now?
Jinwoon: From now on, I'm your fan. 1 word : Skinship.
Yonghwa laughed as Jinwoon left. That Jinwoon was full of surprises. Including one inside.
YH: Seohyun?
SH: Yong oppa?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

They both sat awkwardly across the table waiting for someone to speak.
Finally Seohyun spoke.
SH: I'm sorry about everything.I see how it all led to a misunderstanding now.
YH: I;m sorry. I should have left you there thinking I didn't come.
Seohyun nodded.
SH: It feels like we're reallly married now, huh.
YH: It does.
SH: Lets forget everything and start over fresh.
YH: do you not want to talk about some of the misunderstandings?
SH: No, I think I get it.
YH: Do you?
SH: Huh?
YH: One of the reason's I wanted to see you was to tell you, I meant everything I said in the magazine?
SH: You did?
YH: Do you understand, Hyun? If  you see other men, I will get jealous.
The waiter brought Seohyun her tea and smiled at her
Waiter: You're very pretty in person Ms.Seohyun.
SH: Thank you.
YH: Yah! Am I pretty too?!
The waiter jumped and looked at Yonghwa
Waiter: Sorry sir!
Seohyun blinked rapidly and looked at Yonghwa.
SH: Just now.....were you jealous?
Yonghwa's face was incredulous. She was so Ignorant....but so cute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungshin sat down in the living room and turned the T.v on. Super Junior was doing an interview.
MC: Kyuhyun, Do you have a crush right now?
Kyuhyun: One. The SNSD Maknae. SEohyun.
MC: oh but she's married and taken.
Kyuhyun: Are you forgetting it's just a show? All fake. Besides...considering my competition, I have nothing to worry about.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Kyuhyun will start to come into the story more for you Kyu lovers. I'm not biased(YONGHWA 4-SHO!!!!)

@YmaYma

You wanted to know how Yong felt about Hyun playing the piano....there you go. Thanks for being a faithful reader. I dedicate this chapter to you. Much love :)