Dissolving the fact of being enemies

My gangster family

Today,Jonghyun picked me up from the mansion,with Shinee.Boyfriend,who didn't trust Jonghyun,to not take 'advantage' of me,followed us.Onew and Donghyun were casually talking to each other.Taemin and Minwoo were arguing with Youngmin and Minho,who were teaming up to annoy the maknaes.Key found that he had something in common with Jeongmin,and it was holding a title of being a mirror prince.Jonghyun,Kwangmin and Hyunseong was walking coolly and stylishly to school.

I was walking to the school,behind them when I saw a huge crowd of girls following the boys.I sighed and walked to school using another way.I went to the school's music room.I saw a piano and smiled abit.I pick up the guitar and strummed a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGoxO1wOxWSUGh3wdsOsdImRpl-lBTyCc&feature=player_detailpage&v=i1wDA9ALKwU

I sang softly,not wanting anyone to hear.I played the key on the piano.I sang and stopped at the chorus,remembering that my gang used to sing this song in the karaoke room,out of tune.I missed those times.I really missed them.I sighed and leaned my head against the mirror when I saw 2 blonde hair and 5 head peeking through the door."I can see you,"I spoke.

The 7 guys came in rubbing their napes,shyly."See told you that she will see us,"Jonghyun whispered to Donghyun,who glared at the master mind,Jeongmin.Chuckling,Kwangmin sat in front of me."What is that song called?"he asked."U-kiss Someday,"I replied."You have a nice voice,"Youngmin winked,taking a seat next to me."Can you sing another?"Minwoo asked,sitting beside Kwangmin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gs3JrkkYQtQ

I stopped,after singing,when Jonghyun sat beside Donghyun.I raised an eyebrow looking at them."Friends?"I asked."I can try to bear with him for your sake,"Jonghyun spoke,shrugging.It somehow reminded me of my brother.I had a brother but we part somehow,I could hardly remember.All I remembered was that Hyungjin picking me up in the streets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry~I haven't update for so long T^T