After school

My gangster family

"See you,tomorrow,"Jonghyun said,giving me a fist bump."See ya,"I said,before leaving him.I walked back home.I saw a notice infront of a club saying,'Help wanted as a bartender'.I look at the clothes store infront of the club and decided to buy some clothes and get myself a job.I took a few pieces of clothes and buy it,before I went in the club for the job.

I let myself in the club and applied to the job which I got.I was going to start working that night so I decided to go back,before I could go to work at night.I opened the door and saw my 'brothers' playing video games."You are home?"Donghyun said,as he threw a apple to Jeongmin."Yea,"I replied ,shortly.I went to my room when Hyunseong asked,"Are you friends with Jonghyun?"I nod and continued to walk."Stay away from him.He is not a good influence,"Minwoo spoke as everyone look at me.I look at them and walked to my room.

I changed and went down.I was about to go out of the house when Youngmin garbbed my arm."Where are you going?"he asked."Somewhere,"I replied,pulling my hand away.I left the house.I went to the club.'Club Inspirit'I said,looking at the board.It was more packed than it was afew hours ago."Hey,new kid,"the manager called out.I turned and walked towards him."Go change,"he said,giving me a uniform.I went to the toliet and changed.

"Kid,meet Kris,he will be taking care of you until you know how things work here,"the manager said,pointing to the blonde behind him.

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3imUIOy0GefMMxPhUaLv images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ZqNqjiVZyUiEWpDSh5q

nod to him,in acknowledgement.He nod,back."Ok,then,see you around!Have fun working!"the manager said as he left."Follow,"he told me."That is Xiumin,"he introduced,pointing to a guy,serving glasses of wine and beers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE3dkz7yWHBJDnAGGlv7d images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaktOxaojBQQ4xOJrhv9B images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_orAVmFC1RwApuUFCm18 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ6b1mEebKH0yDsWHfos4 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJjaGkmTUhNuNClNoBVri

"That is Luhan,"he said,pointing to the other guy,who was being given a tip from the visitors.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREPqHvfnIFSUjamPwwsgt images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIqfQJr2K3iUM-iVf4wI0 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3vsuNGWYlcF94rUgodzo

"That is Chen,"he pointed to another guy who was currently carrying a tray full of drinks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8tQjf4LmnINyU3LTWelM images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtDQlfucw67TbjwMKF9TE images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2W57nb_nfPDvhNBD8pGn images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvkrE92wccz1jiLUu30cE images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzLhI50JpUSVJgWd-wMuF

"That is Tao,"he showed me a guy who was putting drinks in his tray.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaEz6BHVbmmB3tQrQobA8 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt9dmidedzwjMi_DVvsyK images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReRnsN9t3FB3jElHkpUIe

"This is Lay,"he said,pointing to a guy who was making the drinks.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDDHXAeJN-dVTTsKK2HP4 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM4Dnz4TEqtzb29D3hkjy images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL7dmUGNp-5uNXdSzOLW5

The guy called Lay,looked at me for a second and asked,"New kid?"Kris nod and pushed me into the bar."Take care of her,I am busy,"Kris spoke."Give me 5 cocktails,"a customer spoke."What flavor?"Lay asked."Amaze me,"the customer spoke."Should I help?"I asked.He gave me a shrug and I helped him.I was a pro at bartending,since I used to work at another club,since I was 10,together with Hyukjin and my gang.

I spinned the bottle in my hand while mixing another cup of cocktail in another cup.I grabbed the other glass while pouring the drink in another cup.I placed the bottle down and focused on the last cup of cocktail.I took 3 bottles and juggled the 3 bottles.I poured a 1/3 of the drink into another cup as I juggled the other 2 with my right hand.I place the bottle down on the counter and spinned the 2 bottles in my hands.I poured the other one when the other bottle was being thrown towards the air.I placed the other bottle while catching the one that was thrown to the air.I poured the drink and placed the bottle down before serving the drinks.

What I didn't realise was that Lay and his other friends was amazed at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

​"YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!!!"the manager told me and the rest as the other workers started their work.I changed and look at the time.My eyes widened."I am going to be late for school,"I mutter under my breath.I look at my phone and saw a text from Jihoon.'Did something happen?'it says.I send him a text saying that I was working.I went out of the club and ran to school."New kid!!"someone shouted but I don't care.The thing was that I didn't want to be late for school.

I went to my class where the lesson had started.I opened the door."OH MY GOSH!WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?"the one called Mr Lee or Sungyeol asked."Something happened,"I shrugged going into my seat.Jonghyun gave me a fist bump.I