The Flirt King Youngmin

My gangster family

"Hey,baby,"I turned my head at the familiar voice.A blonde was trying to flirt with a teacher.I let out a sigh and walk away.Since I work on Monday,Wednesday and Friday,I was heading back home.I walked away and put on my earphone."Sorry,baby,I have to go,"Young min excused himself.He ran and walked beside me but I ignored him.He stood in front of me and I bumped into his chest.I looked up and saw him,grinning ear to ear.I took off my earphone and hissed,"What do you want?""My little sister,can't I just follow you home?We practically live in the same house,"he chuckled.

"But,now.Follow me to the mall,"he said,smiling."Why should I?"I asked."I will approve of Jonghyun being your friend,"he said.I walked away after I said,"I don't care if you don't approve him.He will still be my friend."I put on my earphone and he looked at me.He pulled my hand to the bustop and we boarded the bus.I hissed a little.He smiled and held my hand tighter so that I couldn't escape.I took out my left earpiece and offered him.He look at me,cluelessly before placing it into his ear.

I rolled my eyes as he grinned.We went out of the bus as soon as the bus stop in front of the mall.He continued to pull my hand and we went in the mall.He pulled me into a clothes shop and started to pick out some clothes.I was behind him as he pulled out girl clothes.I went to the boys clothes area and started to go through the clothes.Youngmin appeared beside me and look at the clothes that I was holding.

"So,you're the boyish type,huh?"he commented.He nod a little.I look at him,a little annoyed and curious.

~~~~~~~~

Youngmin brought me to the ice cream shop and grinned."Noona!!"he called.A lady turned and looked at Youngmin."Minnie,"she smiled.Youngmin flirt with his noona while I sat at the seat,alone.Somehow,I left like I was alone again.I took out my phone and started to play with it,texting Jonghyun

​To:Jonghyun

What are you doing?

From:Jonghyun

Texting you?Listening my foster dad's lecture.You?

​To:Jonghyun

I am at the mall with Youngmin.Save me.

From:Jonghyun

Sorry,your foster brother hates me

To:Jonghyun

You knew?

From:Jonghyun

Yea,gtg

"sorry,here!"he placed a bowlful of ice cream in front of me."I hope you like Cookie Dough ice cream,"he said.I look at it and back to him."Come on,eat up!"Youngmin smiled, his ice cream.I took a bite out of mine and saw his puppy eyes."How is it?"he asked."It is OK,I guess?"I replied.He smile confidently and said,"I had a feeling that you would like it"

~~~~~

After we had ice-cream,he brought me to a shoe store."How about this?"he asked,showing me a running shoe.I shook my head.He put the shoe back and took another pair of shoes.It was black and red."Not bad,"I commented.

He look at me."Size......ah,I know,"he clapped his hands and whispered to the worker.She nod and took a box of new shoe.Youngmin put the shoe on my leg and I blushed a little."There~"he said."_Size.."I trailed off. He look at me and said,"I can guess"He shrugged."Too,then,"I will have this pair!"he smiled and took off the shoe.He put it back in the box and went to the counter.

There,I saw him,flirting,yet,again.I sighed and went out of the store.I sat at the bench, nearby park.I realized that we were out until it was dark.I had to admit that it was kind of fun,despite the fact that he flirt with every girl he sees.I rubbed my arms when the cold air blew.I felt something was being placed over me.

It was a black jacket.I turned to my side and saw Youngmin beside me.He was carrying the newly bought shoe."Beautiful,"he mumbled as he looked at the stars.I looked up with him."I agree,"I sighed."You don't talk much,don't you?"he said.I replied,with a nod.

After awhile,I dozed off,with my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I turned my head,to see that Hyunmin was asleep.I smiled,a little.I carried her on my back and walked back home.I opened the door with my key and heard Donghyun scolding everyone.Even appa.Our childish,immature and unique appa."Jo Youngmin! Where have you been?"Donghyun scolded me as soon as I managed to remove my shoe.

Hyunmin grunted,abit in her sleep due to Donghyun's loud voice."Shhhh~Hyunmin is sleeping,"I told him.He sighed and waved his hand telling me to carry her to her bed.

I carefully put her down on the bed and look at her face.I brushed away her hair,tucking it behind her ear and smiled."Good night, Hyunmin,"I whispered,before going out of the room.