Releasing stress

My gangster family

"YAH!!NO MINWOO!!"I woke up hearing Youngmin shout.I sighed and changed into my unifrom.I went down and saw Minwoo and Youngmin arguing.I took a toast bread and left the house.I went to a flower shop and bought some flowers.Roses and lilies.I made my way to my gang's grave before I went to school.I stood infront of the grave.It has been 2 years since that happened.

I placed the flowers on the grave and apologised,before I left.I went out of the graveyard and walked to school.I sigh and slowly walk to school.I look at the warehouse where they died and clenched my fist tightly.My fingernails dug deep into my palm and left a mark,there.I continued on glaring at the warehouse.If only I was stronger.If only I was faster.If only I was better.If only......

Before I knew it,my eyes went wet and watery.My palm was bleeding and I was shaking in pure anger and sadness."You know that you cannot ignore it forever,"someone spoke."I know,"I spoke,coldly.I shot a look at Jihoon."I know what you mean,but it is just..........hard to accept the truth,"I mumbled,taking out a ciggerate.I place it into my mouth."I thought you quit,"he said,with disappointment laced in his words.I didn't light up the ciggerate.I sigh and look at him."Yea,habits die hard,"I spoke,as I removed the ciggerate from my mouth.I threw the whole pack of ciggerate and lighter into the bin.I glance at the warehouse again before I went to school,with Jihoon.Not knowing that some people over heard us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sleep during class and memories started to engulf me.I was upset and I wanted to be alone.Jonghyun caught the fact that I was upset and didn't talk to me for the whole lesson.During lunch,Boyfriend noticed my mood.I bumped into Hyunseong."Hey,"he talked.I nod and felt 2 guys dragging me somewhere.Since I wasn't in the mood,I let them do what ever they wanted.Minwoo and Kwangmin drag me somewhere.

They finally stop in front of a theme park.Donghyun,Jeongmin,Youngmin and Shinee was standing in front of it."You are here!"Jeongmin commented.Donghyun was glaring at Shinee,who ignore them.Taemin took my hand and pouted."Took you long.Your brother looks like they want to kill us,"Taemin whispered.I soften abit,but it wasn't too obvious."Don't get to near to Hyunmin!"Minwoo pulled me away."You invite us here,"Minho mumbled.Taemin cling on to my right hand while Minwoo cling on my left.They continue to bicker on everything,like who should do this or should do that.Finally,Jonghyun and Jeongmin pulled me away from the 2 of them,and made me walk next to Onew and Donghyun.

We went on rides and played around but every single thing would always remind me of them.Finally,I went to the ferris wheel,together with Donghyun."You know,it is better to let your feelings out than keep them hidden,"he started."And,I will never make fun of you,promise,"he told me.With that,I look out to the sky and tears fall one by one.

"Thank you,Donghyun,"I told him,in a whisper.I saw him,smile alittle but I pretend to not see it

~~~~~~~~

"Hyunmin!Come here!"Youngmin called out,pulling me to s huge crowd.I saw Shinee in the middle of the crowd and they saw me.They started to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTDiXnvelic

I was looking at them,thinking,I feel like pinching Taemin's cheeks.After that,they came to me and we ran away from the crowd that tried to '' Shinee.We stopped at a restaurant and started to eat."Thanks,guys,"I mumbled.Everyone stop eating and stared at me."Did you just thanked us,"Youngmin asked."No,"I smiled,alittle."You smiled,"Minho spoke."Hey,she is a human,too,"Jonghyun spoke,making me smile again

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the update!!I have been busy!!!Forgive me!!Btw,Wish me luck!!I have an exam on Monday!!

"Good luck to everyone else who also have exam on that day!