New school?New friends?

My gangster family

I woke up from my slumber when I heard Donghyun knocking the door."Wake up,time for school,"he told me.I sat up and ruffled my hair as I walked to the toliet in my room.After changing into my uniform,I went down to the dining room."Morning,"Jeongmin told me as I passed him.I nod but he slung his arm around my shoulder."Where is my 'good morning'?"he asked.I pushed his hand away and continued to walk to the dining room."Is it that hard to say'good morning'?"he asked,walking at my speed.I shrugged and we walked to the dining room.

We opened the door to the dining room and saw Jihoon,placing food on the table."Good morning~"Jihoon greeted.I roll my eyes."What's so good about mornings?"I asked.Jeongmin snickered as he was amused at my statement."True,"he said,pulling a chair."You can sit here,"Jeongmin patted to a seat next to him.I nod and made my way to sit."No!The black one is better,"we heard Minwoo said,before even entering the room with Youngmin,who had his twin's pikachu,yet again.

"No,the green one is better,"Youngmin argued."The black one is the best,that is the reason why people buy it,"Minwoo argued,taking a seat across Youngmin."The green one is the best!"Youngmin argued."What are the 2 of you fighting about?"Jihoon asked."Which shampoo is better,"Jeongmin mumbled."Like I said,the black shampoo is better,"Minwoo said."No,the green shampoo is better,"Youngmin spoke.I raised my eyebrow and smirked alittle.

"Where is my pikachu?"Kwangmin shouted as soon as he enter with the older 2.Youngmin threw the pikachu towards him,smirking.Kwangmin hugged his pikachu and went to his seat.He sat infront of me and hid his pikachu."Do you find him weird with his pikachu?"Jeongmin asked."Not really,"I replied,as the older 2 went to their seats."Really?Why?"Minwoo asked.I shrugged and look at my food,playing with it ,before plopping it into my mouth.

"O...k?So,appa?Are you going to send us to school?"Youngmin asked."Probably.I have to enrol Hyunmin into the school,"Jihoon replied."You are going to transfer to our school?"Donghyun asked,as I nod.I look at the 6 of them.I noticed that they look quite good-looking in their uniforms.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3I-smEC7oyDvCeAmYrew 

Donghyun looks mature in the uniform,while Hyunseong looks quite sporty.Youngmin looks like one of those playboys at school,while Minwoo looks cute.Kwangmin looks abit manly.I turned my head towards Jeongmin and look at him.Jeongmin looks kind of like a doll.A nice good lookng model student,kind of doll."Is there something on my face?"Jeongmin asked.I nod."On your lips,there is a milk mustache,"I said,pointing to his upper lips."Oh,"he replied,wiping it away.

"Let's go to school,"Jihoon said as he stood up.Everyone stood up and followed him.Minwoo pulled my hand."Hyunmin,do you want to sit beside me?"he asked."No!She is sitting next to me,"Youngmin announced,pulling my left hand.I was being pulled to the left and right,like a game of tag-of-war.I lazily stumbled to the right and left as I gave an irritated sigh.Hyunseong pulled me away from them."She is not a doll,"Hyunseong spoke.

"She will be sitting next to me,"Donghyun spoke up."EH~"the 2 gave a groan.I ignored them and took out my phone.I rolled my eyes as I picked up my bag,which was being abandoned on the ground,awhile ago.I sighed,as Donghyun opened the door to the van.Kwangmin was the first to board the van,followe by the Tom and Jerry duo,then,Hyunseong took the front seat,next to Jihoon,who was driving.Jeongmin went in and sat at the side,before I boarded the van.Donghyun went in and slammed the door,close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoutings could be heard when my brothers went down the van.I was annoyed but when I went down the shoutings stopped and mummering started.Jeongmin slung an arm around my shoulder."Girls~meet our sister,Hyumin,"Youngmin smiled at the girls.Youngmin is a playboy.Keep that in mind.I walked next to Jihoon as we walked to the school's office together."Principal Lee~"JIhoon sang as I had a poker face,next to him."YAH!JUNG JI HOON!CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE ARE HAVING A TEACHER'S MEETING,NOw,"the guy I assumed to be the principal spoke.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK19GY2ZwQGSRWF_YiyJe 

"Anyways~I am here to enrol my daughter in,"Jihoon said as he placed his hands on my shoulder."I didn't agree to that,"I mumbled."You have a daughter?"I assumed that one of the teachers said that."Did someone died?"I mumbled as I saw the teachers were all wearing formal clothes.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR0s9R9xJUxRR9ZiHHdYC  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwG4h19TBqeYBExPWZIZM images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjWgcv_FMxv_iEtWSxMrh images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaV1RfmlwnH0d0KvZjlpF 

"Don't say that,"Jihoon spoke,hitting my back.I shrugged."Sorry,I am late!"a guy barged in the rom."Yo!"I saluted."What are you guys doing here?"Minho asked."My daughter would like to enrol in this school,"Jihoon spoke."I didn't agree to anything,"I mumbled,loud enough for everyone to hear."Geez,where did you pick her up?"a guy joked."Warehouse 41,last month on the 3 of March at exactly 4.30p.m at the afternoon,"I replied."Yeah,let me have a minute,with them.Hyunmin could you leave for a second?"Jihoon asked."Sure,"I replied as I went out of the room.

I walked to the gym and saw a guy playing basketball by himself.I joined in the game,making him,alittle surprised but played along.We were both dribbling and snatching the ball from each other and finally I won.We both panted and fell on our backs."Damn,you are good,"he said."You too,"I replied.

"Minhyun,"he panted."My name is Jonghyun,"he told me."I am Hyunmin,"I told him."You are new,I assume?"he spoke."Good guess,"I smirked."You are not bad,"he said,panting."You are pretty good too,"I commented.

~~~~~~~

​We walked out of the basketball court."I guess,I'll see you around?"he spoked."Yea,see you,"we fist bumped each other."Hyunmin~"Jihoon called out.I turned to see Jihoon,Tablo,Minho and 2 other teachers.Jihoon was about to hug me,but stopped when he realized that I am sweating."You are sweating,what happened?"he asked."I played a game of basketball at the basketball court,just now,"I shrugged.The 2 teachers and Minho's eyes widened."You play alone?"Jihoon asked.

"No,I played with a guy called,'Jonghyun,'"I said.The 3 stopped,in shock."You talked to him?"Jihoon asked,again."Yeah,He look like he can be trusted,so I talked to him.He is also kind of smart,"I told him."Here is your class,"Jihoon and Tablo spoke."See you around,"I told Tablo."Have fun at class,"Jihoon ruffled my hair before leaving.I knocked on the door and a teacher opened the door."Its you,"he said,making me feel uninvited but I couldn't care less."This is Lee HyunMin,"he introduced."Go take a seat,"he told me.I scanned the area and saw a familiar face.

I walked to the back and opened my mouth."Can I sit here?"I asked,smirking."It is a free country,so yea,"he replied,smirking back."Did Jonghyun oppa just talked to her?""Jonghyun talks""The ice prince talks"the class mummer away.We sat next to each other and enjoyed a comfortable silence,around us.Even the teacher look surprised,to why he talk to me.

~~~~~~~

 The bell rang telling us that it is lunch.I turned to see Jonghyun asleep."Man,wake up.It is lunch,"I shook him.He woke up and rub his eyes.We walked side by side to the cafeteria.Once we both enter,the cafeteria became quiet but a few whispers and mumbles could be heard.A guy ,then,bumped into Jonghyun,making his shirt wet with orange juice. I gave the boy an emotionless glare as Jonghyun wiped his shirt."Watch where you are going,next time,"he said,not wanting it to sound harsh but it came out really harsh.

Since I was used to scenes like this one,I know that he didn't mean it to sound mean.Jonghyun went out of the cafeteria.I yawn a little as I followed him out. I saw him,going to the boys toilet.I went to my locker and took out a spare guys uniform,which I planned to skip school in,and went to the guys toilet.He came out and I shoved him the shirt.

After that,we went to shoot hoops."Man,I know you didn't mean it but you sound harsh,just now,"I told him."I didn't mean for it to sound harsh,"he spoke as he snatched the ball from me and dribbling it nearer to the hoop.I snatched it back and did a 3 points per shoot."I know that is why I am telling you,"I panted out."They never bother to even tell me that I sound harsh anyways,"he defended the ball from me."They are afraid of you,man,"I snatched the ball away and dribbled it before throwing it into the hoop."Wooo~I won!"I cheered a little.

"Damn,you are good at this,"he commented."I used to play this everyday,"I told him."No wonder,"Jonghyun said."Anyways,I heard that you're,Hyunseong,Donghyun,Kwangmiin,Youngmin,Jeongmin and Minwoo's sister,"Jonghyun spoke."Kind of,"I shurgged."Jihoon took me in the family,"I explained."Because he is the only one who bothers to ask me to live with him,no matter how much I ignored him.He kept on asking me and I felt amazed by his perseverence.I feel thankful,you know.He cares about me even though I was being cold and mean to everyone,"I added.

"But,why aren't you cold to me?"Jonghyun asked,as he lied down on his back."Maybe cause I feel like I can trust you?I don't know.It is weird.How about you?Why do you even talk to me?"I asked."Maybe cause I think that we are similar?Or I feel like I saw you in me?"he shrugged."weird,huh?"i shrugged."Let's go to class,"I spoke,handing out my hand.He grabbed it and jumped up."Let's go,"he said,as he walked beside me.

~~~~~~~