Master of Details

My gangster family

Jonghyun left the room after the girl was peacefully unconscious on the bed.Hyunmin was too exhausted that she passed out after crying.

Minho and Jihoon refused to say anything about Hyunmin,which only trigger more of their curiosity.

"Why would he be after Hyunmin?"Ricky frustratedly ruffled his hair in annoyance.Hyunseong knew that he wasn't going to get anything from Jihoon or Minho so he made his way in right before he saw Donghyun pulling Jeongmin to the corner.

Kwangmin was furiously typing on his phone while Key was nagging........at Jihoon to tell him the truth.Hyunseong bumped into Jonghyun who apologized softly and sat next to Chunji.

Hyunseong felt his throat was getting dry that he stop by the vending machine nearby for a drink.He glanced at Jihoon to see the older male was biting his thumb nail.Jihoon was having mixed feelings about whether he should tell them about Hyunmin.

Hyunseong would be degraded as the Master of Details if he hadn't notice that.After buying his drink,he made his way to the girl's room.Entering the room to see the weak girl in such a fragile state made him feel as though he should protect her.

He carass the girl's cheek as a sign of affection.The door opened and a guy in a white coat came in with a tag that says 'Dr Kim'.

"I need to inspect the patient.Could you wait outside?"'Dr Kim' ordered,tapping on his clipboard.Hiding the syringe from Hyunseong's view,'Dr Kim' made his way nearer to the girl.

Hyunseong was about to exit the door until he realized on thing...."I didn't know doctors wear slippers,"Hyunseong spoke as he glared at the fake doctor.The stranger hissed as he tried to hit Hyunseong.

Being much more swifter,he avoided it as though it was just a fly.The stranger tried to pull out the hidden syringe.

Hyunseong pulled the other back sending a kick across the stranger's torso.A loud crash resonated in the small hospital room making those out of the room,jolt up.

The stranger struggle to stand up making Hyunseong stare at him in smug.The stranger changes the target from the girl to Hyunseong.Trying to get Hyunseong injected with the poison inside the syringe,the stranger jumped on to the Hyunseong.

Instead of getting what he planned to do,the stranger was thrown to the side by a punch."You alright?"Hyunseong nod towards his foster father.

The stranger staggered up,sitting on the open window still.He look at Jihoon and pushed himself off the window,falling down from the 10th storey but managed to make it out alive by disappearing.

 

 

 

"She is not safe here,"Minho told Jihoon."She's not safe anywhere,"he corrected himself.

"He will be back for her.By hook or crook,he wants her,"Jihoon gritted.Donghyun was about to make both him and Jonghyun known to the 2 males when Jihoon punched the wall,making the weak wall broke.

"This wasn't supposed to happen!None of this were! We had our guards down and see what happened!Hyunmin is not stable.......She can't have any stress,"the older hissed in annoyance.It was time Donghyun find out what Hyunmin was hiding from them.

He walked home and stood in front of the girl's room.He had his hand on the knob when he heard whispering on the other side of the door.Slamming the door open,Donghyun blocked an attack from a guy in black.

The older brother grabbed the male's hand and used a judo technique on him.Grunting,Donghyun look at the intruder."Hyunseong?!"

"H-hi*cough*hyung,"he puffed out.

"What are you doing here?"

"Probably the same reason as you"

Donghyun sighed but at least it was better to have a partner in crime than an enemy."So what did you find out so far?"

"I was looking through pictures and saw this.....Doesn't the guy in it look familiar?"Hyunseong asked,showing Donghyun a photo of Black Paradise together.

"I seen them once but I just can't place a finger on it,"Donghyun took the photo away."Is this the only thing you found?"The younger nod in reply,sighing."Call the rest,too,"the leader spoke.

 

 

 

"Why are they here?"Donghyun asked his brothers as Shinee took a seat next to them.

"Appa wanted this stupid protection ,"Minwoo rolled his eyes."So,why did you call us?"

"Kwangmin?Do you have your laptop with you?"The latter nod while the rest stare in confusion."Find out what you can about this,"The older gave him a picture.Jeongmin and Kwangmin's eyes widened as they saw the picture.

Being curious,Key snatch the picture away and gasped."Why do you have this?"he asked.The two older male of Boyfriend look at each other in confusion."This is a picture of Black Paradise!The number 1 gang in the streets.Too bad they died .....there is a rumour saying that there is only one survivor of the mascarade..........Hyunmin is in the picture!!"Kwy rambled before shouting.