Conversations

My gangster family

"So,you guys are adopted?"I asked.The 5 of them nod.We were at the living room with the teachers,watching TV."I was thrown away by my family,"Taemin said."I ran away from my abusive parents,"Onew spoke."My parents died in a car crash and my foster family almost sold me,"Minho said."My step father tried to kill me with a knife,"Key added,not looking away from the TV."My parents were killed in an accident and I ran away from the killers.My step dad owed the loan sharks,who took my sister away and I had to go into hiding while supporting myself.I worked at a nightclub when I was just 12,"Jonghyun said.

"Ahh"i said,taking a sip from the can that Dongwoo drank from."It is still a trauma to see someone die,in front of you,"Jonghyun said,sighing."The fact that you feel useless,you couldn't move a muscle at the time.The fact that you could help them.Those type of feelings,"I paused and rest my head at the sofa."It won't go away.You will just keep on remembering even though people said that it wasn't your fault. You couldn't help but feel guilty.That fact annoys you more until you finally know that you could escape the fact but you have to accept it instead,"I added.

"You seem to know a lot,"Jonghyun commented."Maybe,maybe not,"I shrugged taking  a gulp of Dongwoo's drink."What are you drinking?"L.Joe asked.I looked at the can and said,"Something which has......99% alcohol,"I shrugged and took another glup.Woohyun pulled it away from me."Either you must be dumb or you just don't care if you are drinking beer,"Changjo said.

"Knowing her,she probably doesn't care,"Jonghyun said."She finished it,"Woohyun said,turning the can upside down."Unlike some people,I can control my drinking,"I told them."You went drinking before?"Sunggyu asked."Yes,I was 14,"I told them.

"I don't really like to drink that.I can never get drunk,"I shrugged."Does Jihoon hyung knows about this?"C.A.P asked."I drank with him once and I had to carry him back to my warehouse,"I explained.

"I have one question,though,"I said,as everyone's fell on me."So,our teachers are gangsters who picked you guys up from the streets.You guys are also in a gang but why does Jonghyun go to a different school than the rest?"I asked."So,you found out about our gang?"Jonghyun commented."Well,I am not stupid,just lazy,"I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about your past?"Taemin asked,as we were in the room.I was told to sleep with Taemin for the night."My past................well.....it is not a good one,"I replied."A lot of things happened,you know.Things that I am not proud of,"I told him.Taemin nod and we started to talk about stupid and nonsense stuff until he fell asleep.