Suspicious

My gangster family

 "Hyung?What are researching about?"Kwangmin asked Jeongmin,who kept on reading papers in his room.

Jeongmin ignored the other and continued on his work.He had been researching about Hyunmin but something doesn't add up.How did she managed to survive for the few years?Jeongmin knew that something was a missed and sighed deeply.

"Kwangmin,I need a favour but make sure that you don't tell anyone,especially Minwoo and Hyunmin,"Jeongmin finally spoke up."Sure,what is it?"Kwangmin spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin kept on stealing glances at Hyunmin when she was sitting next to him.

Seeing Donghyun raised his eyebrow,Jeongmin gave Kwangmin a look.They were coming back from school,together.Kwangmin,Jeongmin,Donghyun,Hyunmin and Youngmin only,since the others had some classes.cough*Detention*cough

"Can you stop here?"Hyunmin asked."Here?"rain asked,making the other nod."Ok,then,be back by dinner,"he spoke,before Hyunmin went out of the car."So,care to tell me what were you doing,Kwangmin,Jeongmin?"Donghyun asked.As expected,Donghyun caught that something was fishy."It's nothing,"Jeongmin mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunmin walked pass the school.Somehow,she made her way there again.

She look and saw a nearby bridge.Looking straight,she realized that the brigde was over a huge river.She tried to walk home,until someone covered her with a cloth full of choroflorm.Hyunmin fainted,right there and then.

The guy carried her up and walked to the nearby overhead bridge.The guy look around and was about o let her go.Hyunseong and Minwoo were walking back home when Minwoo saw a familiar figure."Isn't that Hyunmin?"Minwoo asked,pointing to the girl.

Seeing the girl unconcious,Hyunseong quickly run to her with Minwoo following right behind him.The guy let Hyunmin fell.Hyunseong jumped over the metal railing and tried to save Hyunmin."HYUNMIN!!HYUNSEONG HYUNG!!!"Minwoo shouted.

Hyunseong grabbed Hyunmin and pulled her closer to him,before they came in contact with the water.After a few minutes,Hyunseong and Hyunmin could be seen at the side of the river.Catching his breath,Hyunseong look at Hyunmin,who was still unconcious.

Minwoo came running fast towards them.Feeling her pulse,Hyunmi's pulse was slowly fading.Without thinking,Hyunseong did a CPR to Hyunmin.Minwoo blushed alittle at the sight but focused on the main situation.Hyunmin coughed abit but she still wasn't awake.

"We need to get her to a hospital,now,"Hyunseong spoke.Minwoo quickly carried her bridal style and started to run.Hyunseong followed behind him.

There was too much people and it was hard to go through.Minwoo and Hyunseong struggled until they heard a car honk.

"MinWoo!!HyunSeong!!"Jonghyun called out,from a van."Get in!"Jonghyun opened the van's door for them.Quickly,they went in and Sunggyu started driving to the hospital.

"What happened?"Chunji asked."We don't know,all we saw was a guy trying to throw Hyunmin into a river,unconcious,"Minwoo explained.

Hyunseong checked on Hyunmin again."Her pulse is slowly fading away,"Hyunseong spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunggyu sat on the couch in the private ward that Hyunmin was in.She still wasn't wake,yet.

Chunji went to fill up some forms in place of Rain.Hyunseong was worn out from worrying that he slept on the chair beside Hyunmin's bed.Minwoo was at the toliet,after being escorted by Jonghyun.

Minwoo got lost the first time round so Jonghyun decided to send him to the toilet for the second time.Shinee and Teenfinite came in after awhile.

"What happened?"Woohyun asked.While the older had their conversations,the younger 4 was watching Hyunmin sleep."She looks cute,when she sleeps,"Taemin commented."I agree,"Minho spoke.Onew ruffled her hair to the side and smile.

"As much as I like you staring at my sister,I don't feel comfortable which you guys,showing me your butts to me,"Hyunseong spoke as soon as he opened his eyes.Key rolled his eyes.

The door bang opened.Rain,Minho and the other members of Boyfriend came running in.

"What happened?What's wrong?Is she ok?"they bombared them.Explaining what happened,Minho and Rain gave each other a look.They knew who did it.The person who killed Hyunmin's family.The person who tried to Hyunmin.Park Jin Hyung.Rain and Minho went out of the room.

"What do I do,now?"Rain face palmed."Most probably,he will be back for Hyunmin,"Minho sighed.

They knew that this Jinhyung wanted her back for a reason.To complete what he had not finish.He want to destroy the whole entire gang.

"We have to keep her away from the guy,"Rain stated the obvious."She is not safe anywhere,"Minho hissed."Appa?What are you talking about?"Minwoo appeared."Ahjusshi,is it something about Hyunmin?"Key asked."Hyung,explain to us,"Ricky spoke.They face palm.Everyone heard them.

Hyunmin jolted awake and started crying.Jonghyun tried to comfort her but he doesn't know why.Only Jonghyun and Niel was in the room and both were panicking."I will get someone,"Niel rushed out,while Jonghyun tried to comfort her.

Rain rushed into the room to see Hyunmin pushing Jonghyun away.Grabbing Hyunmin's arms,Rain shook her."Calm down,Hyunmin,"he spoke,in a firm yet soft voice.

The girl stop struggling and look at the older.

Her face was stained with tears and her eyes were red."They are dead,all of them,my family,"she cried."He was there.I saw him.He was smirking.He wanted me dead.He wanted me gone,"she spoke,trembling."Calm down,"Rain spoke one more time.

The girl curled up into a small ball and covered her ears."I don't want to be here,"she spoke,crying.At that second,Jonghyun hugged her,making her cry on his chest.