Jonghyun's foster dads and brothers

My gangster family

I was sitting next to Jonghyun."OK,so they are your foster dads?"I asked."Jonghyun we are home!!"the door opened to reveal 4 guys."Boys,we have guest,"Sunggyu said."Ah,who is she?"a guy asked

"Meet Hyunmin,my friend.Hyunmin,meet Key,Minho,Taemin and Onew hyung,"Jonghyun introduced."Hey,"I saluted."So,you are Jonghyun's friend,"Key asked."I better call Jihoon hyung,or he will freak out,"Sunggyu said,calling Jihoon.

After awhile~

"Jihoon hyung said that you should stay here for the night,"Sunggyu told me."Really?"I sighed."Yes,"he replied."Kids,have you done your revision?"Niel asked."We were just starting on it,come on Hyunmin-shi,"Taemin pulled me to the study with the rest following behind.The study was huge.Jonghyun was actually studying...everyone of them was.I blankly stared at Onew's paper.

"Question 10 and 14 are wrongly done,Onew shi,"I told him."Eh?"he looked at his paper.L came in and look at Onew who had a blur face."What's wrong?"L asked."I don't know,"he replied.L checked his paper and said"Question 10 and 14 are wrong,"L said.

"Appa,how about mine?"Taemin asked."2 careless mistake on question 4 and 6.Another mistake on question 9b,"I said,without looking at the paper."Jonghyun had 5 mistakes.Questions 8,12,17,21 and 23,"I added."Minho shi has 2 mistakes on question 5,"I said,spinning on the computer chair."Key shi has no mistakes at all,"I spoke.

"If only you would do your homework,"L sighed."I had to learn all of it when I was in middle school.Plus,English,Japanese,French and Chinese,"I shrugged."What?But,it is university addmissions questions.If you can answer this you can qualify for the best university,"Key shrieked.

"Well,I didn't really attend school after I finished middle school,"I shrugged."I don't really like to study,"I added."But,you had good grades in your profile,"L added."I only passed the exam when Hyukjin paid for my school fees,"I said.