Why are they in your house?!

My gangster family

I walked back from school when I saw a familiar gang.My eyes widened and I decided to escape from their sight.!!!"Look who is here?If it isn't Hyunmin,herself!"they laughed.My head started to spin.!Not a good time.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me,down.Why must it be dark?Why must it be now?Why must it be now?!Like seriously???!!!My head banged against the wall and I felt warm liquid down my head."HYUNMIN!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up,on a bed."You are awake!"I turned to see Jonghyun.I grunted as I sat up."I though you died,"he joked.I looked down and noticed my clothes were changed,into a white dress shirt."I asked the maids to change you,since your clothes were full of blood,"he informed."Oh,"I said,in understanding.

"So,what happened?"I asked."Some guy tried to you,I guess,"he said."Oh,right~"I mumbled."Can you manage?"he asked.I nod,a little."Where am I?"I spoke,huskily."My house,"he replied.

"Let me help you to the dining table.I cooked something,"he said.I nod and stood up,walking out of the room.Jonghyun helped me,by wrapping an arm around my waist,to help me walk straight.

"Here we are,"he said,pulling out a chair for me.I sat on it and saw a variety of food.It smells heavenly.It looks tasty.My mouth water as soon as I saw the table full of food.

"Go ahead,dig in"he told me.I took a bite and it was delicious. By that I mean,awesome,great,tasty,the best food I have ever had this days.

"Jonghyun!!We are home!!"a familiar voice spoke.Jonghyun cursed."Isn't that Mr Lee?"I asked.The door opened and the 13 teachers came in."Jonghyun.....ah,"their voice trailed off as soon as they saw me."AHHHH!!!!""EH???""What did I say about girls in the house?""Why are they here?""Food!!"I rolled my eyes as everyone started to talk.

I took another bite out of the food and smiled.Suddenly,everyone stopped talking.I took another huge bite and grinned."Delicious,"I smiled,wider."You smiled,"Hoya said."Of course,I am a human being.I have expressions,"I said,with the scarasm over flowing from each words.