Chapter 2: Conversation and a Suggestion.

Pretty Boy Lu.

Chapter 2:

Conversation and a Suggestion.

 

 

Did the Young Master just wink...? Winking at him to be specific? 

 


Young Master Sehun is tall, real tall compared to Luhan himself. He has a slender figure and was wearing an indigo hoodie together with a pair skinny jeans with his dyed blonde hair that was slightly tousled,reason being he was lying on his large queen-sized bed before he came out of his room after his mom yelled for him.
 


As the air-conditioner that was situated on the wall next to the long stairway blew cold wind on Young Master Sehun who was leaning onto the stairway's handrail, Luhan swear the boy looked like he just walked out of some japanese manga.

 

 

Madame Oh just looked back and forth at both her son and Luhan and cleared before voicing out, Alright kids, since you two had already exchanged greetings I guess it's time for Housemaid Qian and Luhan to settle down in their room now.

 

The room near the kitchen is vacant, Qian. I've already instructed the other housekeepers to clean that room up and change new bedsheets since I thought you might decide to stay in anytime soon and you did, and the room has two beds so you both could use that room.” The kind Madame smiled at the mother and son that bowed profusely before picking up their bags and walking pass Madame Oh and Sehun themselves, heading to their new room.

 

Oh Sehun himself didn't move an inch, that's because he was admiring the doll-like boy when he walked past him. He estimated the other boy to be shorter than he himself, about 175cm or slightly above but that doesn't affect Sehun at all since he's at least 183cm. Luhan looked tiny, and Oh Sehun thinks that he would never forget the sight of Luhan pouting slightly while walking past because he was struggling with the bags of his own belongings inside. Cute. Sehun thought before regaining composure and making his way back to his room.

 

As his mother guided the way to the room Madame Oh mentioned just awhile ago, Luhan can't wait. He just couldn't believe that he's actually in this luxirious house, and not to mention being able to stay in here. It's like starting a brand new life, not having to live in desperation like they previously did, owing money here and not being able to return it all back in time. Luhan actually hopes to learn new things in this house while working for them, since he doesn't attend school because his mother couldn't afford the fees, yet. But Luhan doesn't blame his mother for all those, because to him she's the best out of the bestest mom you could ever have. 


After stepping into the room, Luhan smiled. They could finally live a normal life, he thought.
Settling their things down on the beds respectively, taking out hangers from the big white closet that both mother and son could store their clothes in, they hanged their clothes neatly, then after changing into simple clothes, in Luhan's case a white pullover that complimented his fair skin tone,then after slipping into a pair of old jeans.

 

cd101.gif
 

Nearing dinner time for the Ohs, Mrs.Lu swiftly wore on a clean white apron that was laced at the rounded ends above her simple dressing, then after passed Luhan a waist apron since he was a male and didn't have to follow the female housemaids and keepers that wore full aprons. Luhan took the waist apron from his mother's hands and mouthed a 'thank you' before gradually tying the waist apron on his petite waist, tying a bow at the back then following behind his mother out of the room to the kitchen to start with preparing dinner for the rich family.

 

 

Luhan isn't unfamillar with cooking, since there were times when he had to handle meals himself when his mother had to work overtime, cooking up some simple small dishes to go with rice but he was sure in this house, those simple dishes are not enough, at all. 

 

 

In the first place, Mrs.Lu didn't want her son to help in the kitchen since he was unfamilar with where things are placed in this kitchen, together with the fear that he might burn himself but Luhan, being the stubborn boy that he is insisted that he had to help since they're lounging here for free, she just sighed and allowed Luhan to help her in the kitchen. Shetold Luhan to cook rice and pointed to the rice cooker, then to the right side counter cabinet and told him to put two cups of rice because they were only cooking for the family of three. Luhan simply nodded and ran to the rice cooker, lifting the lid and taking out the inner pot and placed it on the counter top first, then bending down to open the right cabinet and scooped two cups of rice into the pot before walking over to the tap and feeling it to the line then placing the pot back into the cooker, setting everything properly before pressing the 'Cook' button. 



Luhan watched as his mother showcased her fast knife works while chopping the bacon into small piece before adding it in into the potato pancakes batter and stired them in before scooping a big ladle of it onto the frying pan, then waiting and flipping it with a turner. The boy was totally engrossed in watching and when all dishes were ready, he wanted to help to transfer the food from the pans to the plates but ended up frowning when he accidently scalded his ring finger. Mrs.Lu just moved the boy away before carrying on on her work, not wanting the family to wait for the food to be served. 


 



cd101.gif
 

 

Right after Mrs.Lu and Luhan placed the dishes and bowls of rice in place on the exquisite glass table, they both stepped back and stood at the right side of the dining room, waiting for the Ohs to step into the dining area.



Soon after, Madame Oh came down by the stairways and glanced at the dining room, which she smiled when saw Mrs.Lu, or as she address as Qian, and Luhan already standing there waiting for her. Then as if on cue, the door bell rang and Mrs.Lu rushed to open the door with Luhan following at the back. The door opened and it revealed a tall man, with brown hair that was pushed back and was wearing an Italian-style dress suit, and Luhan furrowed his brows as he tried to remember the name of this man because he looked real familiar.


 


And that was when Luhan got it. It was Oh Hyung Soo! or also known as K.Will, Oh. The guy that was on the newspapers many times this year! Luhan thought to himself. He honestly didn't know his mother was working for him since he never asked.

 


Evening, and welcome home Master Oh.” Mrs.Lu greeted after bowing and he replied an 'evening' with a small smile and looked over to the young boy behind her.



Luhan looked up and noticed the man staring at him, then bowed immediately and introducing himself formally, G-good evening, Master Oh, I'm Luhan and I'll be working here starting from today. I promised I'll be a good housemaid and learn from my mom!” Man, he was scared that he wasn't allowed to work there because he thought only the Madame knew about him working there. He then stayed in the bowing position.


 

Mr.Oh just chuckled at Luhan's cuteness and patted the young boy's head before asking him to raise his head up so that his neck wouldn't hurt.
“So you're the son of Housemaid Lu that Hyorin was talking about, huh? ” He asked the young boy. Luhan could only manage to nod his head since he was kind of scared of the older man. Mr.Oh just smiled again and saw his beloved wife approaching towards them.

 



“Ah~You're back! Welcome back to home sweet home~ ” the Madame sang as she latched onto Master Oh for a hug, then taking his coat down for him. The guy pulled away from the hug and placed a kiss on his wife's forehead, “I've missed you, my dear Hyorin-ah~ ” 



Mrs.Lu and Luhan grinned at the married couple's sweetness before annoucing that dinner was ready and then following behind Master and Madame Oh as they head towards the dining room for tonight's dinner. Both Mrs.Lu and Luhan stood at the side like before as the other two persons in the room picked up their utensils and starting digging in. 



Mr.Oh picked up a piece of the potato pancakes before questioning, “Where's Sehun? ” Madame Oh shrugged her shoulders as she took out her phone from pocket of her red coat and typed in a few words before putting it down on the dining table and carrying on on her dinner. Within seconds, the phone gave out the 'beep!' sound and she picked her phone up before saying, “Ah, Sehun wants his dinner to be served in the room since he's still completing his homework, ” She placed her phone back down. “Luhan, can you help? His room is on the second level, turn left, first room.” Madame Oh flashed a smile and there was no way to reject Madame's order, right? So the boy uttered a 's-sure' before heading into the kitchen and taking some small plates before scooping a small amount of the dishes onto them and placed the plates on a tray together with a bowl of rice and glass of plain water, then slowly walking up the stairs, not wanting to drop the tray and mess things up.



Reaching the top, he turned left as the Madame instructed, and knocked softly on the big navy blue door that has his name 'Sehun' designed in gold right in the middle. “It's Luhan, Young Master. I've brought your food up. ” That was all he said before he heard a 'Come in' and he just breathed deeply before saying a quick 'fighting!' to himself and nodded before twisting the door knob and entering the room.




Again, Luhan was fascinated by the design and interior, there was a couch at left side of the room placed infront of the window that was covered by laced curtains, under it was a carpet that looked like it's imported, just like the one he saw at the living room, there was a big bookshelf next to the couch that was occupied by a large amount of books and in the middle was a long study table with a small table lamp on top with books on the table too. To the right was a 42-inch television and right infront was Young Master Sehun's queen-sized bed with navy blue bedsheets and at the edge of the bed was where he's sitting at, looking at Luhan that's holding a tray in his hand that contained his dinner and grinned.

Luhan thought, I thought the young master told Madame he was doing his homework? He furrowed his brows and looked to Sehun that was grinning at him.
Luhan then bowed to the young master and walked to the front of the boy and Sehun got the hint and moved from the edge to the middle of the bed and let Luhan place the tray on the mattress then the boy bowed again before saying that he'll leave the room first and Sehun reacted right away, “Stay, I would like to have a conversation with you. ”



Luhan's mouth formed into a 'O' and nodded, standing by the side of the Young Master's bed with his head bowing down slightly. Sehun just smiled at the cute sight, “You could sit next to me, you know? ” The Young Master patted the spot on the bed next to him. Luhan peeked up, 
A-am I allowed to? ” He didn't want to do anything without permission. The other boy just gave a charming smile and nodded, patting the spot next to him again. Luhan nodded towards the Young Master before scurrying to the another side of the bed and sitting on the mattress with his hands placed on his lap nervously. 



Sehun thought of something mischievous before breaking the silence, “Luhan,” Luhan's ears perked up as he heard his name being called by Sehun. 
“Can you feed me,pretty boy?” Sehun daringly asked before looking down at the spoon and chopsticks that were placed on the tray while smiling at the boy who he called a 'pretty boy'. Luhan widened his eyes before muttering a “W-why?” and there goes Oh Sehun claiming that his arms hurt after yesterday's boxing class he had and how terrible the pain was while acting and showing painful expressions to the doll-looking boy that gave into him and said a soft 'okay' before picking the utensils up and scooped up a spoonful of rice and Sehun continued, “Luhan, can you tell me about yourself, too? I would love to know more about the new cute housemaid~ ” emphasizing on the word 'love' and 'cute'. Luhan replied an 'o-okay' before raising his arm with the spoonful of rice in hand, stopping infront of the young master's mouth and the young master immediately opened his mouth and let the spoonful of goodness enter his mouth and Luhan started introducing himself after he retrieved the spoon back from Sehun's mouth, while picking up some vegetable up with the chopsticks, “My name is Luhan, and it means Deer of the Dawn in Chinese, which is why my mom wanted to name me as Luhan,” he raised the pair of chopsticks with vegetable in between to Sehun's mouth again as the other nodded, as if saying 'go on' and gladly accepted the greens into his mouth. “I'm 18 this year, I love playing soccer and I'm good at cleaning up, not really as good at cooking, but I could bake though!” Sweetheart Luhan exclaimed cutely while grinning while tearing a piece of potato pancake into smaller pieces so it would be easier to feed the young master.


“18?! Luhan, are you sure you're not kidding me?” 


“Why, young master? Do I not look 18?” Luhan tilted his head in confusion


“Because you look either 12 or 15 to me!” Sehun covered his mouth to refrain rice from shooting out.


“How do I look 12, Young Master.” Luhan being the cute boy he is, pouted at the Young Master.


“Seriously! Oh god, But you're 18, meaning we're the same age! When's your birthday?”


Luhan brought a piece of pancake to Sehun's mouth and replied, “20th of April, Young Master.”


Sehun chewed on the pancake and exclaimed, “Mine's on the 12th of April! Seems like I'm a little older huh?”


Luhan hummed a 'mhm' as Sehun struck him with another question. Well, the question he always disliked to reply. “Which school are you studying at?” 


Luhan bit his lips before replying in a soft tone, “I'm not studying currently, Young Master. Can't afford. ”


Sehun heard the sudden change of tone in Luhan's voice and heard the sadness out of his soft voice. He just nodded before telling Luhan that he's excused for the night, saying that he would try to handle himself with eating. Luhan bowed before exiting the room and Sehun knew what to do next. 

 

 

cd101.gif
 

 

 

After an hour or so, at about 8pm, Sehun knew where his parents would be at. And he had something in mind. 



Pushing the doors of the study room of the Ohs, he found his mother sitting on the right couch while his father was seated on the one in the middle, Sehun greeted his parents before walking towards the right couch and asking them what were they talking about before he walked in. 



His father spoke, 
“Just about Housemaid Lu's son. He looks really sincere upon serving our family well doesn't he? That cute boy,” Mr.Oh chuckled at the flashback of Luhan introducing himself to him just now.


Continuing his sentence, “Hyorin-ah, which school is he studying at though? He seems like a bright kid.” The elder man looked to the Madame.


“He's not studying, you know Qian's financial issues, don't you?”

Mr. Oh nodded after hearing his wife's reply and Sehun thought, This is it! This is the chance! Go for it, Oh Sehun!


“Mom,”


The Madame just replied him with a 'hmm?' 


“You'll have to promise me you're going to heed to my request first.”

 

“Only if it's something that I could do,darling.” The Madame had a questioning look on her face.


“You're the Principal of our group's school isn't it? And since Luhan isn't studying, you should give him a chance to study at Superior High! Since I'm studying there too with my other friends, why not let me guide him in school and introduce him to my friends so he could gain new friends? Isn't it better like this? ” Sehun was hoping that his parents would give consent to his request, hence his silent prayers.


There was a long silence before both his parents bursted out, “That's a good idea, Sehun-ah!”


“Seems like you've grown up to be a sensible fellow. I'll tell Qian the good news tomorrow~ ” Madame Oh praised her son, thinking that it's because he've grown up to be a sensible person. But it's not that, it's just because.....



 

 

 

 

Oh yeah, pretty boy, you're coming to school.. with me. The so-called sensible person smirked at the thought.



 

 

cd101.gif

 

author's note:

alright guys, how was the second chapter?
please tell me its good T_T long chapter this time.(at least i think it's long hehe)

i made k.will and hyorin the master and madame muhahahaha that's bc i ship them after seeing so many moments of them together in starship's christmas songs for the past years and they look cute together so :b 

and sorry to those that read the cut off chapter! i was actually writing on phone previously and then wanted to continue on the computer so i saved the chapter without selecting the 'Hide Chapter' option e_e I'm just so embarassed rn but anyways~

hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please subscribe and comment!(please omg i love comments and i also love the person who wrote the comments <3 keke) and probably upvote~ in chance to probaby get featured in the future?
it's already near 4am here my god 
okay
haha,

until next time~