Chapter 10: Baking Class with Kids! Part II.

Pretty Boy Lu.




Chapter 10: 

Baking Classes with Kids! Part II.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys, I'll be bringing the kids in now, hang on for a bit,” Mrs Lee left the room, leaving the twelve boys to their own. Sehun glanced over to Luhan, who looked back at him with his sparkling eyes that kind of spoke, 'yes?'.Sehun reached over and pinched the pretty boy's nose, which earned a whine from the latter, and also stares from the other ten males. Sehun rolled his eyes at the looks he got, and retrieved his hand from Luhan's little button nose, and shoved both his hands into his coat's pockets to keep them warm. 









Few minutes passed with silence, that was soon broken with Mrs Lee's entrance with six adorable kids tagging behind, all giggling upon seeing twelve big brothers that were giving them their full attention.







“That thing looks like Sehun!” Jongin pointed at the last kid, looking back at forth from the kid to Sehun. 







“He's not a thing, Jongin.” Mrs Lee giggled, “Kids, time to introduce yourselves to your hyungs!”







The kids were all dressed in the spectrum of the rainbow, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and oh, Violet is missing. 







The first kid in red bowed, “Hello hyung-nims! My name is Kwon Soonyoung and I'm 6 this year! Standing beside me is my best friend, Seokmin!” The Soonyoung kid grinned and that cues the next boy in orange to start with his introduction. 






“Hello! I'm Seokmin, oh! and my surname is Lee! I'm 6 and I luuuuuuuuurve pizzas mueheheheheheheeee” Seokmin giggled weirdly, which led Jongdae to pinch Jongin, “Hey look, there's a you right there.” Jongin glared, “You know what, my middle finger has the urge to give you a standing ovation.” 







“Hey hyungs! My name is Hansol Vernon Chwe, you can call me Hansol! I'm originally from America! Like Soonyoung and Seokmin, I'm 6 too!” Yellow boy introduced himself enthusastically. Looking at the next kid, well, he looked a little shy?







“Err....uhm...h-hi hyungs....” The boy in green waved shyly. “M-my name is Jeon Wonwoo......uhm...I'm 5 this y-year...” 'Wonwoo' smiled awkwardly and buried his face into his small little hands, then removing them away from his face after he heard the next boy's introduction. 






“Hello hyungs. I'm Kim Mingyu and I'm 5 this year. Hurt my little flower Wonwoo and you'll die!” Mingyu's small hands formed into little fists, and glared fiercely into the space, and there goes the twelve older boys going, “Awwwwwww.....” Immediately, pink swept across little Wonwoo's cheeks.






Finally to the last kid dressed in Indigo, the kid who Jongin said he looked like Sehun, well, he really looks like Sehun. “Hi there, I'm 6 and my name is Haowen, and I absolutely do NOT look like that hyung.” Haowen emphasized on the word 'not' and pointed at Sehun, who scoffed at the kid. 







“Alright! Now-” Mrs Lee was interrupted by a knock on the door. Walking over to open the door, it revealed a sight of a short little boy in Violet. “Sorry teacher! I'm late!” The little kid bowed and Mrs Lee assured him that it was fine, then asked the kid to introduce himself. “Hello humans! My name is Ziyu, hehe! I'm, uh...4? wait no, I'm 5! No no, 4! Yes 4!” The cute kid had four fingers up in the air.









“Haha, alright lovelies, time to assign the kids to the different pairings! Since we have 7 kids, one pair would have 2 kids then!” Mrs Lee looked around the room, trying to find which pair is suitable for each kid.







“Hmm...Soonyoung! You'll go to Minseok and Kyungsoo!” Upon hearing his name, Soonyoung looked around the room, trying to look for two guys, both named 'Minseok' and 'Kyungsoo'. Minseok chuckled at the kid's adorable confused face and stepped out, walked to the kid and held his small hand, leading him back to their kitchen unit.







“Mingyu, you go to the two tall hyungs at the very back, Wonwoo, you go to the counter just right infront of which Mingyu is assigned to.” Mingyu pouted, “But I want to be with Wonwoo!” He walked to Mrs Lee and because he is short, he tugged at the end of Mrs Lee's long apron and gave her a sad pout. Mrs Lee squatted down and patted the kid's head, “My dear, Wonwoo will just be at the counter right infront of you, you'll still be able to see your flower!”








“Really?” 





“Yes Mingyu, really.” Mrs Lee smiled.





“Alright then!” Mingyu exclaimed and ran back to his previous position and held Wonwoo's hand, dragging him to the counters they were assigned to. Stopping at the second counter, Mingyu hugged Wonwoo, and Wonwoo who was obviously blushing, hid his face into Mingyu's chest(since Mingyu's taller). Pulling apart reluctantly, Mingyu pecked Wonwoo's forehead, “I'll be at the back, flower. If the hyungs make you upset, just call my name, got it?” Mingyu was determined to keep Wonwoo away from all things that could possibly hurt him. Wonwoo nodded and giggled at Mingyu's protectiveness. 







“Well hello there Wonwooie, You can call me Yixing-hyung! And beside me is my flower, Joonmyun. He's just like what you are to Mingyu, my flower haha.” Joonmyun facepalmed, “Stop scaring the kid, Yixing.” 







“I-It's okay, Yixing-hyung isn't scaring me, n-nice to meet you, hyungs.” Wonwoo bowed to his assigned hyungs and received an “awwww” from Joonmyun. “Joonmyun, I ing swear he's fated to be our child, I swear!” That earned a pinch from Joonmyun.“Mind your language, Zhang Yixing, he's only 5.” The mother-like figure rolled his eyes. 










“Yo, Mingyu. Kris.” Kris held his hand out to shake Mingyu's, but then got ignored by the little kid who just shrugged his shoulders and went forward to Zitao. Kris gritted his teeth, What does this kid think he is, how dare he ignore me. Thoughts interrupted by a laughter, Kris looked over to Zitao, who kind of got along well with Mingyu, who ignored him just moments ago. “Mingyu, you shouldn't have ignored Kris-hyung just now, look at him, he's hurt.” Zitao ruffled the kid's smooth black hair, telling him that it wasn't right just to ignore someone like that. Nodding his head, Mingyu took small little steps towards Kris, then tugged onto his large hands, shoving his small ones to shake Kris's hand. Smiling at the kid's cute action, Kris softly patted the kid's head, then continued listening to what Mrs Lee had to say. 









“Seokmin will go to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, just at the counter right infront of where Wonwoo is now! Baekhyun and Chanyeol, please wave your hands to show where you are!” Heeding to Mrs Lee's request, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved to little Seokmin, who ran towards them. Squatting down with arms spread wide, all ready for the kid, Chanyeol chuckled as the little kid leapt into his arms. Pulling apart from the hug, Chanyeol introduced himself. “Hello little boy! I'm your Appa for today! And this,” Chanyeol pointed to Baekhyun who widened his eyes, “Is your Umma for today!” Seokmin nodded, “Got it, Chan Appa, Baek Umma!” 








“I see you guys all getting quite along right there, haha. Alright, Hansollie, you go to the two hyungs who are now attacking each other with water now and stop them, okay?” 










“Uhmm, hyungs? Can you guys not do that?” Hansol spoke in fluent English, then pointed at Jongin who had a handful of water, all ready to splash it on Jongdae. 








“No understand.” Jongin replied with broken English. 







“Hah, dumb . Luckily I learnt English. Ay Hansol! You can call me Jongdae! Ignore this idiot next to me!” Jongdae stuck his tongue out, and Jongin was left there, trying to figure out what Jongdae have just said. 








“Okay okay, since Jongin pointed out that Haowen looks like Sehun, I'll pass Haowen to Sehun and Luhan! But looking closer now, doesn't Ziyu and Luhan look alike too? So I've decided to pass both Haowen and Ziyu to Sehun and Luhan! Alright, both of you, go to the hyungs right infront of Soonyoung's counter!” 








“Come on, gege. Let's go!” Ziyu grabbed Haowen's hand, stumbled a little, then made their way towards Sehun and Luhan. Exchanging greetings where Luhan had to force Sehun to be a little friendlier, All 12 guys and 7 kids proceeded infront to Mrs Lee's counter, to listen to her further instructions. 









 

 

 

author's note:
sorry for the long wait guys! i've been really busy with school and s going on recently T_T
but when i was really down, i checked aff and realized that my hunhan fact fic had been featured! ;_; im so happy my heart hurts.
this update is a short one, and i know alot of you have been expecting alot for the new chapter, but there would be a part III so please hang on in a bit.
btw, this is how haowen looks like:

lei_hao_wen.jpg
he really does look like our oh sebrat doesn't he? ;_;
and this is ziyu:

A96auqTCYAACu7P.jpg:large40276465680083553185.png

i feel like an old e looking at all these small kids, my gawd.
oh and, 
soonyoung, seokmin, hansol, wonwoo and mingyu are actually members of 17! have you heard of them?
not many people know about 17 since they haven't debuted yet, but they already had 4 seasons of 17tv, and also 3 like!seventeen shows done already~
i'm waiting for them to debut T_T
here are the ones that i've included in this chapter!


tumblr_inline_moebsw4RSX1r8jnsy.jpgtumblr_inline_mohsvnwlKx1r8jnsy.jpgtumblr_inline_mnd50jhgdY1r8jnsy.jpg

 

tumblr_inline_moafksaJ4H1r8jnsy.jpgtumblr_inline_mnvjt1z2WS1r8jnsy.jpg

 

i swear im done with these two above.
meanie couple ;_; 
before getting to know all of their names, they had nicknames like, 'mr. wristband', 'mr. dumbbell', 'mr. hat', 'mr. orange shoes' etc, and the first member who had his name revealed was mingyu, and wonwoo's nickname was mr. beanie, so baaaaam they had a moment bc they were having taekwondo classes and they were holding hands being all touchy and , 
Mingyu + mr. bEANIE = MEANIE.

excuse my spam bc you guys might be interested in all the gay

tumblr_mv5six0xge1re95x8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mqv0iaDJSc1spv73lo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mmmmluGO4E1snwvzjo2_250.giftumblr_mmmmluGO4E1snwvzjo3_250.giftumblr_mmmmluGO4E1snwvzjo4_250.gif
tumblr_mmmmluGO4E1snwvzjo5_250.giftumblr_mmmmluGO4E1snwvzjo7_250.giftumblr_mmmmluGO4E1snwvzjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mozb7qvT701qgfygyo1_250.giftumblr_mozb7qvT701qgfygyo2_250.giftumblr_mw0vgauuDE1qgfygyo4_250.gif
tumblr_mpit5hxGrR1s2zrgxo1_250.giftumblr_mpit5hxGrR1s2zrgxo2_250.gif
tumblr_mpit5hxGrR1s2zrgxo3_250.giftumblr_mpit5hxGrR1s2zrgxo4_250.gif
tumblr_mldgjl3UkE1rf8kdso1_r2_500.gif

i see your hand wonwoo

tumblr_mwaru1if1G1snay56o1_500.png






spot the two guys in dark blue at the back






i hate them
till next time, bye lovelies~


bonus: 
seventeen dancing action by nu'est: (should i mention they have like 15 members but they're super in sync??)




oh, 17 is under pledis entertainment btw! check them out, they're totally NHDHKJSDFBHYUHSDJ ;_;