Chapter 11 Preview: Baking Class with Kids! Part III.

Pretty Boy Lu.



Chapter 11 Preview: 

Baking Class with Kids! Part III.

 





By the time the kids and 12 boys were settled down, Mrs Lee patiently handed out six different recipes individually to the six pairs of males and they studied each of the recipe requirements. Mrs Lee had given recipes of six different kinds of cookies, wanting the boys to challenge their own abilities without being able to peek at other’s work. ‘ChanBaek’ got the recipe for Red Velvet Choco Chip cookies, the parents pair Yixing and Joonmyun got Mint Choco Chip, ‘Tallie’ pair TaoRis got Double Chocolate, the Minseok and Kyungsoo pair got Raspberry & Cheese, Almond cookies were give to Sehun and Luhan while the 2Jongs got the last recipe of Nutella cookies.




“These are the instructions! You guys have exactly an hour and a half to complete your recipes, and also, strictly no extension of time! Based on the final appearance and taste, there would be a winning team and they would get a prize! Alright now, you guys have 10 minutes to set up your counter, get ingredients from the fridge and the big table counter at the back! Three, two, one, go!”




Maybe having long legs is an advantage, Zitao reached the back first together with his partner and Kris immediately grabbed a packet of all-purpose flour,  small bottles of both sugar and salt, cocoa powder and a small tube of baking soda while Zitao took two eggs, a small bottle of vanilla extract, butter, a packet of semi-sweet chocolate chips from the fridge. Luhan came to Zitao’s side and pushed him playfully, earning a glare from Zitao. Luhan stuck his tongue out as if mocking Zitao, then looked into the fridge and took out butter, vanilla extract and also almond extract. After taking the items, Luhan looked to Sehun who was staring blankly infront of the ingredients counter and Luhan made his way there. “Why are you staring into space? Get the ingredients!” and Sehun who’ve seemed to come to his senses got hold of a packet of all-purpose flour, a pack of white sugar, and also a small packet of almonds. The rest then took what they needed respectively and returned back to their assigned counters.




As Sehun stepped back into his shared counter with the ‘Pretty Boy’ and placed the materials on the counter, and immediately he saw Luhan struggling as he tried to open the all purpose flour. Luhan gave one last bite to the plastic opening and the package opened, but the white powder exploded right in his face, leaving him in blinking confusion. Sehun chuckled softly, then stepped closer to the shorter male. Sehun brought his hand to the male’s right cheek while giving a gentle smile, then softly caressing it, removing the patch of flour that was Luhan's on right cheek.



Luhan held his breath, and he swore his heart skipped a beat. His smile…



 

cd101.gif

 

 

author's note:
so an update after like two months(?) haha. 
i'm so sorry for being unable to update! i didn't have wifi for two months at home even if i had already completed my new chapter :-(
i'm currently at my friend's house stealing her wifi like a boss AHAHAHAHAH 

so here's an preview of part III! thanks to every single one of you that waited patiently and staying by this story! 
good news is that my baekyeol facts got featured three days ago! yayyyy! haha. i have two featured fics now! i certainly hope that this fic is the next one! haha
the another good news is that there would being a new poster for this story! yay or nay? ^^
anyways, see you lovelies in next chapter! bye~