Chapter 9: Baking Class with Kids! Part I.

Pretty Boy Lu.


 

Chapter 9: 

Baking Classes with Kids! Part I.









Joonmyun named this conversation: “JoonXing! ㅋㅋㅋ ♥ 

Minseokkie☆, KyungsO.O, Taozi!, Deerhannie, ByunBaekie☆  joined.  1:29pm


Taozi!
♥: .....
Taozi!
♥: what in the heck is exactly a 'joonxing' ?????                 
Joonmyun: Guys! The class is starting at 2:45! Oh oh and, Xing told me that the rest are going too! Hehe!  
Joonmyun: Hehehehhehee JoonXing is the name of my future first born! :b Ya' know, Yixing plus Joonmyun keke!                      
KyungsO.O♥: fak off kim joonmyun i get it that you have a boyfriend but just fak off :-(                         
ByunBaekie☆: Wait what do you mean by the rest are going omg don't tell me....                                 
Minseokkie☆: kris wu, park chanyeol, oh sehun, kim jongin, and KIM JONGDAE?!??1                                 
Joonmyun: Uh-huh! ^+^                                            
Minseokkie☆: jesus christ joonmyun!! ugh you guys should know best about what happened between jongdae and i! :-(               
ByunBaekie☆: I DROOLED on PARK CHANYEOL that day! :(             
Joonmyun:  Guys please, don't worry! the teacher-in-charge told me there would be different groupings! So don't worry, we might all be in the same group! ^.^                

Joonmyun: On the side note, everyone knows the route to the place right?                 

ByunBaekie☆: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees                       

Taozi!♥: of course old lady                    
Joonmyun: good good! yixing would be picking me up so hehehehheheehe                
Minseokkie☆: will be walking there with baek and zitao           
KyungsO.O♥: means that i'll have to find the way there myself? :-( joonmyun! :-(             
Deerhannie♥: sorry guys! was doing some work! hehe, i guess yes, kyung! i'll be alone too, don't worry! ^^          
Joonmyun: time to prepare guys! see you guys later! hehe!!           





 

Gold-Brown-Floral-divider201.gif




 


Locking his iPhone after seeing Joonmyun's last message to the group, Kyungsoo huffed. Joonmyun was supposed to walk with me since we stay near each other! Now how am I going to find my way there? Kyungsoo pouted. Ever since Joonmyun started going out with Yixing, Kyungsoo was always walking home alone since Yixing would drive Joonmyun home everyday without fail. I still have about 30 minutes before leaving house sigh... I'll just go change first! Running into his room and opening his closet, Kyungsoo picked out a hot pink leopard print pullover, along with a plain white collar shirt that would be worn below the pullover and also a pair of black skinnies, then after brought the pieces to the bathroom to change. 








Coming out of the bathroom with newly changed clothes and face that is refreshed, the clock wrote: 1:56pm, meaning a few more minutes before leaving house for the baking class. Packing a few writing materials into his brown bagpack, Kyungsoo threw on his bagpack and exited his room to head out for the main door. 









“Mom! I'm heading out for the class now!” Kyungsoo smiled at his mother, who petted his head ever so gently, “Just give me a ring before you return, I might be on my shift for part-time today after all!” Kyungsoo nodded at his mother's words and twisted the door knob and stepped out, with his mother following behind. Petting Kyungsoo's shoulder, his mother reminded him, “Be careful!”









Nodding again and turning his head, Kyungsoo noticed a red Maserati that was parked infront of his small little apartment. Squinting his eyes, he saw a tan male with thick-framed shades on his phone. Raising his eyebrows, wait...Isn't that Kim Jongin?!









Directing his attention from his phone to the environment, Jongin saw Kyungsoo standing right infront of his doorstep with his mother,  Yeah, you got the right timing, Jongin. Jongin mentally smirked as he opened his car door and stepped out of his luxurious and bold-coloured sports car and walked suavely towards the mother and son with a smile plastered on his face. It's showtime, heh. 









Arriving at the front of both Kyungsoo and his mother, Jongin took off his shades and bowed, and Kyungsoo's mother bowed back considering that Jongin seemed like a rich man, but why was he even here?









Glaring at Jongin, Kyungsoo died mentally. Why the heck is the retard doing here? Oh my god someone please get him away!










Clearing his throat as a sign that he was about to speak, Jongin greeted. “Hi, auntie.” Kyungsoo's mother nodded and Kyungsoo facepalmed. “My name is Kim Jongin, and I'm your future mfffh-in-mfffh” Knowing what Jongin was going to say, Kyungsoo reacted quickly and stood on his tippy toes and covered Jongin's mouth with his right hand and smiled sheepishly to his mother, who had her wide eyes on. Eyeing Kyungsoo that was smiling at his mother, Jongin gave Kyungsoo's hand a and the latter flinched, What the ? Grinning, Jongin continued, “I'm here to pick Kyungsoo up for his baking class. Don't worry, mom, he'll be safe with me.” With that, Kyungsoo made a mental note to shove a pair of chopsticks up Jongin's nostrils later on. “Then thank you, Jongin! It's Jongin, right?” Giving a smile as an acknowledgement, Jongin then bowed one last time before dragging Kyungsoo to his car and opened the door for him to get in, then getting into the driver's seat, starting the engine. 









“Why are you driving me there?” Kyungsoo asked and received a chuckle. “If I don't pick my princess up, who will?” Jongin winked and Kyungsoo swear he could've got eye cancer from that. “Bull.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Only for you, princess.” 









 

Gold-Brown-Floral-divider201.gif
 






Care to share how did you end up riding Jongin's car?” Zitao had his left eyebrow raised up, questioning Kyungsoo right after he arrived in Jongin's red Maserati. 









“He just came to my house and told to my mom, then dragged me away into his stupid car and drove me here, ugh.” Kyungsoo said helplessly, he was obviously forced. Well not forced, but if it wasn't for Jongin, he won't even be able to get to the place, let alone be there on time. 










“Alright guys, save the conversation for later, it's already 2:40, let's go up now!” Luhan pointed to the elevator, with Joonmyun going inside first, then ushering the rest to follow him. 








Getting into the elevator, Minseok looked at the pamphlet that he took at the lobby. He flipped to the second page and it wrote: Mrs Lee's Baking Class with Kids programme, Level 3, Room 07. Pressing the 3 button, Minseok folded the pamphlet neatly and shoved it into his bag, stepping out swiftly after they arrived at level 3. 










 

Gold-Brown-Floral-divider201.gif
 

 

“Quickly, douchebag. You're ing late.” Jongdae shouted from the couch in the lobby as the female security guards gave him weird looks then whipped their heads to the left and saw a certain handsome blonde hair dude with his fringe covering his eyebrows, with a pair of purple shades on. So this is perfection, they thought.









Rolling his eyes at the security guards, Jongin hollered, “ off Kris, this isn't a ing runway you . Now quicken your pace if you want to see your 'baby' Zitao.” Hearing the mention of his so-called 'baby', Kris took of his shades and quickened his pace and rushed into the elevator with the other five guys tagging behind. “Mother of Kimchi, what's the level!” Jongdae cussed. “How the heck would I know.” Yixing sent a judging face to Jongdae and turned to Sehun, who got the hint. 









“Hey hey! Pretty noona! The one with the pink ribbon tied on her hair!” Sehun shouted from the elevator towards the two security guards and both turned back and one of them pointed to herself. “M-me?” she gulped. “Yes, noona, you. Can you tell us which level is the baking class held at?” “O-oh! L-level two! Yes level two room 7!” she blushed right after Sehun winked at and thanked her, immediately cupping her face after the elevator doors closed. 










“Jesus Christ, she is so ugly. Someone give me water so that I could cleanse my eyes now please.” Sehun massaged his forehead and the 'ding!' was heard, meaning that they had reached level 2. 










Running through the hallway, Chanyeol searched, Room 05, nope, Room 07, nop- oh wait! Room 07! found it! “Guys! I found the room!” and the five guys ran to the door, Chanyeol then pushed it, revealing the sight of a brightly lit room, with small little stools placed on the left, and to the right, six white cooking counters with one male stood at each one. Well to be specific, Joonmyun, Minseok, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Zitao standing at each cooking counters with wide eyes after seeing who had just entered. 










“Haha! Sorry Mrs Lee! We're late!” Yixing bowed to the elder lady, who bowed back and smiled at his politeness, “It's alright, sweetie!” The five other males subsequently bowed to Mrs Lee and then after stood awkwardly on the left, and Jongdae decided to ask a stupid question. “Teacher, is these stools that look like a unicorn just pooped on it for us to sit since there isn't any kitchen units left?” 











“Silly boy! Of course not, those are for the kids that would be coming in later!” Mrs Lee laughed at Jongdae's question and continued, “There would be only 6 kids coming in though. And considering the fact that only 12 of you bothered to show up here today, I guess I'll put you guys into groups so that two of you could guide one kid together then!” Mrs Lee clasped her hands together, then proceeded to take a piece of paper out of the drawer next to her and drew 12 boxes with a ruler, then asked each one of them for their names and wrote them down in each of the boxes, one box for a person. She then took out a pair of scissors from her pencil box and started cutting away, and ended up with 12 neatly cut pieces of paper with the 12 boys names on each paper. Folding the 12 pieces of paper into half, she told Baekhyun who was sitting infront to pass her a small bowl from his kitchen unit and after he did as told, Mrs Lee threw the 12 pieces of paper into the small bowl and mixed them, then spoke, “So now, I'll pick two pieces of paper out from the bowl at the same time and open them, and the two names that I've read out will be in the same team, alright?”










Getting the nods of acknowledgement from the boys, she picked out two pieces of paper and unfolded the first one. “Chanyeol!” she read out as she unfolded the second paper. “You're the first name! Who do you want your partner to be?” Mrs Lee questioned. Hearing the question, Chanyeol grinned, “Haha...err, Baekhyun.” and that made Baekhyun, who was infront of him blush, I want your partner to be me too! Hehe! Baekhyun mentally giggled. Mrs Lee smiled at the tall boy, “Well then, you're lucky. Your partner is indeed Baekhyun!” She exclaimed as he turned the paper around to face the boys, and of course, the name written with neat handwriting on the paper was Baekhyun. Baekhyun's cheeks became even more pinkish when Chanyeol took hold of his right hand and led him to his previous unit position and poked his cheek after seeing that he was slowly turning into a strawberry. 










Picking out the next few pieces of papers, Kris and Yixing cheered as they were assigned to Zitao and Joonmyun respectively. Now only Sehun, Jongin, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Minseok was left. 











“Luhan!” Luhan's ears perked up when his own name was called. Unfolding the next piece of paper that was in her hands, she read out, “Sehun!” which made Sehun smirk, I got you, Pretty Boy. and walked towards Luhan as he dragged the smaller boy to their kitchen counter. “Last one!” Mrs Lee said, picking out two pieces of paper once again and unfolded both at the same time before reading out, “Minseok! You're with Kyungsoo!” and both males sighed, obviously relieved that they wasn't assigned to the two other annoying boys and walked back to Minseok's kitchen unit. “That means both the Jongs are together then!” Mrs Lee showed her eyesmile and Jongin looked to Jongdae who blabbered, “Why the would I work with this idiot that has low IQ?” and Jongin scoffed, “Not like I want to work with you, stupid monkey face.” Jongin gave Jongdae a disgusted face who just pointed his middle finger back and stomped to the empty kitchen unit with Jongin purposely kicking his shoes from the back. 










 



Gold-Brown-Floral-divider201.gif
 

author's note:
part I for the baking class is finally up! sorry for taking so long although i promised that it would be up on tuesday!
i actually re-wrote this part again since i wasn't really satisfied with the scenes i wrote and here is it! sorry for the long wait!
here's what kyungsoo wore:

3.jpg?w=1364&h=766
it's what he wore in the Chinese ver of MID haha. i thought that it looks really cute so i decided to write in this chap that he wore this!
and here's jongin's red maserati:

maserati-red-melbourne-motorshow.jpg?w=9
beautiful, isn't it T_T
anyways, i actually hit 560 subbies few days ago, but then when i checked it today morning, it became 558, am i that bad until 2 subbies had to unsubscribe? sigh ;_;it's okay, i still have the remaining 558 to cheer me up and give me the motivation to write! ^^ thank you all for being here! 
old or new readers, i love all of you! <3
do you feel my love haha! 
alright, will be posting part II soon when i'm free to be on computer!
if you're a new reader, please subscribe for updates, and please do leave many many comments below! <3 <3 
alright, i'll make a chapter for comment replies either on tomorrow or monday, so just hang on for a bit! ^^
please:
follow me on instagram: @xingbuns (ask for a followback on any one of my photos and i'll do so! ^^)
check out my tumblr blog: http://taorishunhanbaekyeol-kaisoo.tumblr.com/


alright, until next time lovelies!
remember to comment comment comment! ^^
p/s: happy late valentines hahahahahahahaha or loners day as you call it
im so lonelay i dont even have a valentine wow fml

okay bye!
tumblr_mvdiyxj1qr1qhfeino1_250.gif