Chapter 5: Learning The News and The First Day.

Pretty Boy Lu.

Chapter 5:

Learning The News and The First Day.

 

 

 

 

 

Right after the Young Master's return from school, dinner was served and the Ohs ate quietly, too quiet to be good. Standing at the normal position where the housemaids should stand at, Mrs.Lu looked over to Madame Oh, who nodded silently and it didn't take long for Mrs.Lu to drag her light son to their shared room. 

 





“Sit, Lu. ” 

 





Luhan glanced at his mother before sitting down on the spot she had patted on her tidy bed, then parted his lips, “Mom, what about the dishes? ”


 



 


“Not to worry, dear. The Madame had permitted us to wash them later, ” Luhan nodded at her answer and looked around the spaces in the room, waiting for his mother to continue on what she was going to say. “Now onto more serious matters, ” Mrs.Lu spoke in a calm tone as she continued, “You're attending Superior High, sweetheart. ” 

 




 


Luhan immediately shifted his gaze from the wall to his mother, and widened his eyes at what his mother had just told him. 
S-superior High?! Isn't that the school Young Master Sehun is studying at? How did I even get into that school that's not my standard? 




 




Mrs.Lu knew that his curious son wanted to ask questions, but was too shock to even comprehend what was going on. 
“Madame Oh decided to give you a chance in the school since she's the Principal, she also saw how hardworking you were when you cleaned the house and was saddened to find out that you're currently not studying. Even the Young Master offered to introduce you and bring you around the school too.” 
 

 

 

 

 

“I-I....Superior High? Me? ”








“Yes you my dear, Lu Han. ” Mrs.Lu smiled sweetly as she caressed her son's honey blonde hair, thereafter placing a peck on his pretty forehead, then walked to the closet and pulled out a brand new uniform, with the words 'Superior High' embriodered on the badge placed on the left, and also a black name tag with gold words that wrote, '
루한' which was Lu Han in hangul. Luhan couldn't believe he was actually going to enroll in Superior High. He've read newspaper articles and reports on Superior High, and envied those rich kids that got into the school but he never dreamt of studying in Superior High. After all, it's not a school for someone of his standard. Even if he dreamt of studying there, that dream is way too out of bound. 







But here it was, the chance. The chance of getting into the prestigious Superior High. 









“B-but Mom! How did you get the uniform? The last time I searched the price up, it was above 300 bucks!” 









Hearing the worried tone in her son's voice, she patted his head before handing the uniform to him, and breathed out, “I have my way.” She smiled and quickly ushered Luhan to change into the uniform to see whether it was of the right size. Luhan placed a kiss on his mother's right cheek before sprinting off to the bathroom with a eager smile.









Slipping each of his arms through the material, Luhan twisted the door knob of the bathroom and walked to the front of his mother, showing her how he looked with the uniform on him. Mrs.Lu smiled, wide. She never knew that her son looked so good with a proper uniform because she never enrolled him into any schools since she had financial difficultes but this time round, she was lucky enough to work for the Ohs, that are nice and kind enough to give a studying chance to her precious son, she was more than thankful. 









Standing up, Mrs.Lu hugged Luhan and ruffled his hair, “My son looks so good in uniform, ah, you've really grown up.”




 






Grinning at his mother's comment, Luhan hugged his beloved mother back and relaxed in her arms. “You'll be starting school tomorrow, Lu. Don't be late, alright? Madame would not like that. Just leave the housework to me, I'll be fine, don't worry and focus since it's your first day, get it?” It's true that Luhan have grown up, but Mrs.Lu still treats him like the baby he is, but it's not like he minded anyway. After all, he's still his mother's precious baby. 









 

cd101.gif

 

 

 


Changing out of the uniform, Luhan hanged the pieces of clothings back into the closet, then getting out of the room to head to the kitchen to wash the undone dishes since he told his mother to rest instead after a long day of work. Stepping into the kitchen and rolling up his sleeves, Luhan squeezed some liquid dish washing soap onto a sponge and started rubbing and scrubbing the dirty and stained dishes as his thoughts drifted...



 


 




Superior High...
Will people accept me there?
Even the teachers?
What about my studies?
I might not understand things there since I didn't study much.
What about friends?
Do I have to be alone?





 





All these things were the concerns of Luhan. He didn't want to be alone. He dislikes being alone. No scratch that, he hates being alone. 



 






As he rinsed the plates and bowls one by one, he caught sight of the Young Master coming down the stairs, Luhan didn't know why the Young Master was appearing at such a late timing, probably he wanted to get water. 





 




Seeing the Young Master step into the kitchen, Luhan bowed with dishes in his hands which made the remaining soap bubbles drop onto the floor. Seeing the sight, Sehun chuckled at the boy's muddle-headedness and reached out to the clean cloth that was hanging by the towel ring and bent down to the floor and wiped away the bubbles. 









“Young Master, you shouldn't have done that!” Luhan pointed to the floor with his eyes widened because of the other boy's actions.







“It's oka-”







“It's definitely not okay, Young Master! You're not supposed to do these kind of things!” Luhan hissed.







“I wanted to.” Sehun stuck his tongue out and grinned at the shocked Luhan.







“No! Young Master it's not right! You should've left that to me!” 







Grabbing a glass cup and pouring water into it, the Young Master smiled, “Strong character huh, Pretty Boy.”







“Young Master Sehun, It's Luhan! Stop calling me pretty boy, I'm not a girl!” Luhan frowned at the taller boy who just stuck his tongue out again and walked out of the kitchen, then stopping at the door and turning back to look at the pretty housemaid, “Bleh, Pretty Boy~” he sang before giving a wink to Luhan, who froze on the spot while having a sponge in his hand and having the tap still running. 









 

cd101.gif

 

 

 


The morning rays greeeted Luhan, it meant it was the day, the day of entering Superior High. Rushing towards the closet and taking out the pieces of uniform before running into the bathroom, Luhan prayed that it would be good on his first day. 









After washing and changing up, Luhan swiftly picked up his bagpack with textbooks that he needed inside and looked at himself in the mirror and pushing his lip corners up, forming a beautiful smile and headed out for school. 









Heading out to the gates, Luhan bent down to reach his shoes level and tightened his shoelaces, all ready to walk to his new school, which he after got stopped by Young Master Sehun who mouthed, 
“Get into the car.” and Luhan looked around his surroundings and pointed to himself, “M-me?”




 

 




“Do you see anyone next to you? Of course I'm talking to you!”



 


 




Luhan scratched his nape before bowing to Sehun who gestured him to get into the car. “How could I?” Luhan looked at the Young Master.
 





 




“Do you want to walk in the cold and get late or get in the car and be in school on time?” Sehun raised his eyebrows and seeing the pretty boy give in, he grinned and sat on the other side of the car. 










The car ride itself was quiet, and before they knew it, they were already infront of the gates, and all Luhan saw was girls, girls everywhere, with an exception of a few tall boys that stood out in the crowd. Luhan just squinted his eyes at the commotion going on, What's happening? Why are there so many people gathered here? He was curious. And when Chaffeur Park opened the doors for both of the boys, Luhan knew. 









He heard screams and shoutings of 'Oh Sehun!', or like 'Sehun-ah! I love you!' and thought, Ah, so he's popular in school? 









Still standing still on his spot after getting out of the car, Sehun grinned towards Luhan and raised his voice, “Why are you still standing on the other side? The gate is this way, babe.” He walked over to Luhan's side and grabbed hold of the boy's right hand, dragging him into the school compound. B-babe...? What babe? Luhan looked down at his and the Young Master's entwined fingers and looked around, and saw people whispering here and there while looking at them. Some even said things out loud, “Who's that new boy? Why is my baby Sehun holding his dirty looking hands?” a girl with blonde curls scoffed when she made eye contact with Luhan.








 

More whispers were heard as both the boys walked past the hallway and even Luhan himself didn't know what was going on. Sehun pretty much just smirked at all the comments given and held even tighter on the other boy's hand, leading the new boy to his new class, which was well, Oh Sehun's class. 








Stepping inside of the class holding hands with a completely new boy attracted attention from the will-never-mind-their-own-business classmates and as Oh Sehun led Luhan infront of his own seat, Sehun told the girl sitting infront of him to get up, which she did, I mean who can resist it when Oh Sehun smiles at you? Battering her lashes, she was expecting Oh Sehun to probably ask her out for lunch or something but what came next had her eyes bulging out of her sockets. Her gorgeous pink Michael Kors sling bag thrown on the floor together along with her books and pencil case that was placed on the table and Oh Sehun smiled at her again, before pushing Luhan down on the emptied seat and patting his head, “This will be your seat, Pretty Boy.”








Trying his very best to avoid the glare from the girl that had her bag thrown on the cold floor with name 'Yoon A' written on the tag, Luhan nodded and took out his necessities for class, trying not to return eye contacts to the people that was staring at him. 








Seeing this, the five other kingkas smirked at Sehun's actions, all five thinking, Seems like he've found his one~ then after tapping the five individual seats infront of them to greet their ones.

 

 

 

 

cd101.gif

 

author's note:
alright guys, that was chapter 5. 
sorry for not updating for nearly a week~ school has officially started today here in Singapore.
sigh. but whatever, i'll still try to write for you guys as fast as possible if there's no work coming in!
so how was chapter 5? good, bad, awesome, not good? 
leave your comments below! i really love reading comments! ^^ oh and if you spot any mistakes, please feel free to tell me! ^^
right, now onto comment replies ^^




 

 

 

 

Comment Replies;

 

 

ScarletDreamer&b2stdaehyunnie:   HAHHAHAHA one exploded another diabetes xD
jellochen33: and i love you even more~~
BieLaBie: don't die yet, there's still more to come hahaha, thank you sweetie!
exovixxfinite: thank you! ^_^ this happened hahaha.
Blueisthenewfruit: thank you darling T~T heres an update on lu in school~
exotichaanee: i'm glad it made you smile! i love making people smile hehehe, hope you enjoyed this new update!
Asid172: hehehehe, now he's starting school! awww, thank you sweetie, you made my day too!
greatest-nightmare: i love new readers T~T i ing love you xoxo T~T here's a update~
Araya_chompoo: i know right e_e here here~
maknaetaelli: thank you~ here, is this enough? hehe. 
lubexo: nope nope, let me clarify this, NONE of the boys are dating the other boys yet! it's just like they display their liking to them but they're not ready to accept their feelings, yet. but you'll have to read on to find out what happens next~ :D
kissme123: i know right T~T (hints that sulay is gonna be in one of the chapters for a big part) hehehehe, no problem, oh really? when's your birthdate? 
KinKinlouie: thank you! T~T
PrincessHeartfillia: thank you! i truly love all your comments! love you! ^^
nuyuyukira&HunHan123: here you two have it~ ^^
jongstal4eva: only badass to those people that hurt their babies~ 
HunHanExo4Ever: thank you for loving PBL so far~ thank you sweetheart! ^^
MomoKitty_:  thank you sweetheart, i love you! T~T