Chapter 6: Can I Love You?

Pretty Boy Lu.

Chapter 6: 
Can I Love You?

 

 

 


Even before break time, Luhan had already made friends with Kyungsoo who was sitting a table apart from his, and Kyungsoo also introduced Joonmyun, Minseok, Baekhyun, Zitao to him and to his surprise, Zitao was also a Chinese that migrated to Korea too! Having a small chat with the five other students to get to know them better, they then exchanged phone numbers and it didn't take long for the school bell to ring, signifying that it's breaktime. Students left their seats one by one and Kyungsoo and the other four, being the nice boys that they are, invited Luhan to spend breaktime with them if he would like to. Nodding consciously because he didn't want to be alone, Luhan tagged along with the four new friends that he made and headed off to the canteen with them. 






 

 

As the six boys made their way to the canteen, whispers were heard. It's all about them saying,  “Why is that new kid hanging out with the Social Welfare students?”,  “So he's one of them?”, “Hah, who's going to be his hero then? Our Sehun oppa?” and even  “I'm going to get rid of that kid if he seduces my Sehun!”. Luhan understood what they all said, after all, it's true, he was and he is a student on Social Welfare. Shrugging the critics away, the boys reached the canteen and the hungry Luhan beamed happily at the sight of food. 








Getting in line to collect their food, Minseok, Baekhyun, Zitao, Kyungsoo and Luhan excused themselves to the restroom first and it was finally Joonmyun's turn as he chose the dishes that he was craving for then after grabbed a pair of chopsticks and a spoon up and proceed to walk to the place he and the other four boys used to sit at. But in the midst of walking with his plate filled with goods, Joonmyun didn't notice the guy who was walking infront of him and accidently bumped into the taller figure. Acting quickly and apologising, Joonmyun looked straight up and realised it was actually that senior that used to pick on him, Kim Seokjin. 








A smirk crept it's way up to Seokjin's face, “Woah woah, look who is it, aren't you the Social Welfare kid?” The scene attracted the attention of the students that were currently having their meal and Seokjin simply just continued holding his smirk up when Joonmyun kept his lips tight shut and lowered his head to face down at his shoes. Little did Joonmyun know, there was a slight curry stain on Seokjin's brown Italian imported coat. Seokjin looked at the stain before lifting Joonmyun's chin up roughly, causing Joonmyun to stand on tippy toes since Seokjin was so much taller than he was. 








“Look, kid. There's a ing curry stain on my expensive coat. What are you going to do?” Seokjin pointed to the stain on his coat and Suho glanced at the stain, then cursed himself in his head. What am I going to do? I don't have the money to pay him back! What if Mom finds out about this? 








“Are you going to pay for it?” Suho parted his dry lips, “I-i...”, and ended up stuttering from nerviousness. After all, he didn't want to offend the senior, but he already did. Scoffing, Seokjin held Joonmyun's chin higher up, “Spending a night with me would be nice too.” Seokjin's hand travelled from Joonmyun's chin to his slim waist, making the other students gasp in shock. Some even dropped their utensils. 








Leaning forward to get nearer to the poor terrified boy, Seokjin smirked at seeing Joonmyun flinching away from him due to him being scared. Looking down at Joonmyun's lips, Seokjin his dry lips before leaning down, and Joonmyun knew what was going to happen, but he didn't move away, he was frozen. He can't even move on his own will. 








Entering the canteen, Chanyeol and Jongin gave smiles to the fangirls while Kris and Jongdae scanned the wide area to see why the students stopped stuffing their faces with food. Instinctively, Sehun's eyes immediately diverted to Seokjin and Joonmyun, both standing closely with each other while Seokjin's hand was on Joonmyun's waist and was actually leaning down, as if he was going to kiss Joonmyun. 








Sehun rolled his eyes at the sight before hitting Yixing who was right beside him in his tummy. Yixing looked up from his phone and gave Sehun a 'what-the--did-you-just-do' face. No one is allowed to disturb Zhang Yixing when he's sending a text to his precious jewel Joonmyun. Sehun looked into Yixing's eyes before diverting his eyes back to Seokjin and Joonmyun, making Yixing shift his gaze to them too. 








Seeing the sight, Yixing huffed and trudged towards the two. And when Seokjin was about to place a kiss on Joonmyun's lips with his eyes closed, Yixing pulled Joonmyun away while covering over Joonmyun's lips with his left hand, he signed the 'shush' hand action with his another hand, and clearly Joonmyun understood what the other boy meant and nodded profusely while backed away. Removing his hand from Joonmyun's mouth, with his right hand that still had his Iphone5 held in, Yixing then hit the phone onto Seokjin's approaching lips, causing Seokjin to yelp in pain and open his eyes to see Zhang Yixing standing infront of him instead of Joonmyun. Laughing at the rounded marks on Seokjin's lips, Yixing pointed to Seokjin's marked lips, and when the other students stood up to see, they laughed too. Guess this studded Iphone casing does good too! Yixing chuckled, he made a mental note to thank Jongdae for getting the studded casing for him as a birthday gift a month ago.








Yixing had stopped laughing as he knew it was time to warn that bastard to never get near his Joonmyun. “Listen here, idiot. So what if you're a senior? You old piece of ing . Do you have nothing better to do than disturb my baby Joonmyun? Everyone here knows he's mine, foundation face. I bet even your dog facepalms at you.”  Yixing rolled his eyes at the older male that already had his fist raised up in the air. “Never disturb Joonmyun ever again, got it? I'm not a person that fights, don't raise your fatass fist up in the air and clean that smelly armpit of yours, geez.” Yixing covered Joonmyun's nose before pinching his own nose and sticking his tongue out, seeing that Seokjin had nothing to reply. 








“You really do want me to get rid of you, huh.” Seokjin raised his eyebrows. Minseok, Baekhyun, Zitao, Kyungsoo and Luhan had already walked into the place by then, Luhan covered his mouth at the sight and Sehun looked back, only to find Luhan and the others bewildered at what was happening. In order to look cool infront of Luhan, or as Sehun had addressed as 'Pretty Boy', Sehun strolled his way towards the three males at the middle of the canteen. He ran his fingers in his hair before speaking, “Get rid of Yixing? I think you forgot who's the son of the Principal who is a best friend to Yixing?” Sehun cracked his knuckles. 








Luhan who was watching the happening from afar silently thought, What's with Young Master? Is he nuts or what!? Come back here! 








Back to Seokjin, he sighed in defeat and wanted to walk away since he was god darn embarassed but was held up Yixing. “Apologise.” 
Seokjin bit his lips, he never once apologised to someone in the whole 19 years of his life. “What?” He was still trying to hold up his cool image, well, only until Oh Sehun spoke. “Are you going to apologise, or not.” Sehun sent a piercing glare towards the senior. Seokjin knew better than to offend Sehun and then after get kicked out of the school. “Sorry, Kim Joonmyun. Will you forgive me for my stupid acts?” Seokjin looked down at his shoes. Before Joonmyun could nod and accept Seokjin's apology, Yixing had already dragged Joonmyun out of the canteen and out of the building to the carpark. 


 



 

 

 

cd101.gif

 

 

 




“Yi-yixing, where are we going to?” Joonmyun asked when Yixing opened the door of his purple Jaguar XF for Joonmyun to get in. “You'll see.” Yixing just smiled at Joonmyun's question before gesturing for Joonmyun to get in first, then after getting into the driver's seat, and started the engine. Joonmyun had a questioning look on his face, he didn't know where Yixing was driving him to. But before he knew it, they were already infront of a bungalow that was painted light purple, He really does love purple. 









“Yixing? What are we doing here at your house?” Joonmyun asked as Yixing was currently leading him up the glass stairs, up to his room. 









“You'll see.” was all Yixing said over and over again. Joonmyun pouted at the boy's answer. He just wanted to know!









As Yixing settled Joonmyun down on the purple sheets of his bed, Yixing started the conversation after taking a seat next to the smaller boy. 



 







“Joonmyun-ah, don't get too affected by what happened. Got it?” Yixing softly carressed Joonmyun's brown locks, untangling the small knots in his hair.






“You shouldn't have done that...” Joonmyun sighed. “People are going to whisper this and that tomorrow...” 










Yixing softened his gaze at Joonmyun's soft voice. 





 

 



Joonmyun reached out to grab Yixing's hand and bring the other male's hand down to the mattress. “We're not even a thing... ” Joonmyun looked down at his lap. 


 

 





Yixing blinked at Joonmyun's statement, he then smiled and reached out to his acoustic guitar from his bed and lifted Joonmyun's chin up gently, completely different from how Seokjin lifted his chin up. Joonmyun's gaze shifted from his lap to Yixing, who was holding onto a purple guitar, smiling at him, with his distinctive dimple shown clearly. Yixing then told Joonmyun to listen carefully. 








 Author's Note: From now on, click to play this song to hear what Yixing sang to Joonmyun :D! 
 



 

(ok i know it's tempting to watch cuz it's a YongSeo FMV but please focus on the story! TT~TT i had no choice but to put this one since this was only the clear audio i found since this song was released long long long ago TT~TT)







Yixing smiled for one last time before starting to play the guitar, looking sincerely into Joonmyun's wide eyes and singing:






The door is opening and you come in
I knew at first sight that you were mine
Your face shone as you came toward me
You are so beautiful you can make me go blind

I don't know why, but it's not strange
Yet my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
Can I love you from today?
It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give only good things to you

I don't know why, but it's not strange
Yet my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

I put up with a lot of goodbyes and lots of tears
So it's a little late, but I think I've finally met the one
Can I love this person that's sitting in front of me?
I'll confess to you with my beating heart

I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
Can I love you from today?
It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give only good things to you

Can I love you?









By the time Yixing had finished with the song, Joonmyun was already in tears. The lyrics hit him hard. It woke him up. He didn't know Yixing was serious, He didn't know Yixing was real serious, He didn't know Yixing liked him for real, He didn't know Yixing really liked him for real, He didn't know Yixing had already started loving him.









Smiling at the sight of his baby crying, Yixing set his guitar aside before wiping Joonmyun's tears away and although there were still tears threatening to fall from Joonmyun's eyes, Yixing pulled Joonmyun into a tight hug, the hug he've been yearning for years. Carressing the back of Junmyun's hair, Yixing asked, 
“Can I, love you?” 









Junmyun wiped his tears and pulled away from the hug, face red from crying. Yixing chuckled at the cuteness which led Joonmyun to pout. “Don't laugh!” Junmyun continued to sniff. 









“So...?” 









“Y-yes! Yes you idiot!” Junmyun sniffed once more before pouncing onto Yixing's lap, hugging him tightly. Yixing smiled. It was the smile of joy. The joy of knowing that person you love loves you back. His 2 years courting Junmyun didn't go to waste after all.







 



Pulling away from Junmyun, Yixing tilted Junmyun's head, which had Junmyun widen his eyes in confusion, then all he felt was something soft on his own lips.








It wasn't just something soft, but it was a pair of lips, Zhang Yixing's lips. Junmyun could feel Yixing's lip corners rise up against his lips, forming a smile.








He didn't know Yixing was so happy.








But it was because of things he didn't know, which led him to find out about things he didn't know today. 









As of now, Junmyun felt truly blessed. So this is the feeling of falling in love... Junmyun felt blessed to find a person that truly loves him with all his heart, or as it matter, Zhang Yixing, the rich,handsome and gentle, dimple guy of Superior High. All Junmyun know now was to thank Yixing's parents if he ever get to meet them, for raising up an angel. And with that, Yes, Zhang Yixing, you can love me. 










 

cd101.gif



author's note:
YES GUYS, that was chapter 6! this chap is main!sulay. and yes, i used bts's jin :b 

in case some of you don't know who seokjin is, he's actually jin from bangtan boys, or bts as you call it. 

seokjin is his real name , and here's a gif of him in case you've never seen him before: 

i guess this is the best chapter i've written so far! :b hope you guys enjoyed and sorry for the alert which said that i updated but actually i was writing this chapter but i've forgotten to hide the chapter so i went to hide the chapter and continued writing, so sorry for the alert :c 
but anwyays here's the full chapter, if you're a new reader, please subscribe for updates, and for those silent readers, please just comment! i love reading comments, it just makes my day seeing people happy at the updates.
there's also something to celebrate! from my last update,
i actually gained over 1 more subs which made my subbies for this story 370+ subs! i love you all!
alright, in case some of you are wondering wtf is a jaguar xf, is it an animal, no is not, it's a car brand,
and here's a picture of the car yixing drove:

jaguar-xf-purple-china-2.jpg

pretty isn't it T_T i wish to own a car like this in future T_T alright, i'll have to go now, i have school tmr! 
i'll reply the comments in my next update! 

tumblr_moq7qmixEe1rsrnx1o1_500.gif