Chapter 7: Learning Luhan.

Pretty Boy Lu.

Chapter 7: 

Learning Luhan.







Previously On Chapter 7 Preview of 'Pretty Boy Lu' and Continuing Onto Chapter 7(full):






 

“Young Master! Why did you do that just now?! You might've got yourself hurt!” Luhan frowned at Sehun. 

 

 

 

 


Sehun grinned, If only you know I did that just for you to see...“I was cool, right!” Sehun complimented himself and he bet that Luhan thought the same way too. 

 


 

 

 

“Well,” Luhan paused and looked up at Sehun who was expecting his answer, “I thought that you must be out of your mind and to the point where I almost dialed for the Institution of Mental Health but yeah, don't do that again, Young Master.” Luhan wagged his finger at the taller boy, while Sehun looked at Luhan in disapproval. I bet he just doesn't want to admit that I was cool. Hmph. 

 

 

 

 

Realizing that the Young Master is spacing out, Luhan waved both his hands infront of Sehun's eyes, trying to snap him out of his thoughts. “Young Master?” 

 

 

 

 

Regaining composure right away after hearing Luhan's sweet voice, “Just call me 'Sehun' when we're in school, Pretty Boy.” Sehun brought his right hand to Luhan's honey blonde hair and ruffled a part of it, which caused the girls who are nearby to whisper and some gave a 'what-the--is-he-doing' face and Luhan simply just rolled his eyes before bringing Sehun's hand down from his hair. 

 

 

 

 

“Number one, I do not and don't think I could call you just by your name because I'm not allowed to.” Sehun wanted to interrupt the smaller boy but the latter just brought his index finger to his lips which is the sign for 'keep quiet' and Sehun did as told, letting the other boy continue with what he was saying previously. 

 

 


 

 

“Two, please stop calling me pretty, Young Master, may I repeat, my name is Luhan. Lu Han, not 'Pretty Boy'!” 

 


 

 

 

Noticing Sehun's facial expression, Luhan facepalmed at Sehun's poker face, which looked like he's not even caring about what Luhan is telling him. “Are you don-” 

 

 

 

 


“No, I'm not done, YET.” 

 


 

 

 

Luhan raised up his right hand and formed a number 3, “Lastly, I don't think you should ruffle my hair and do skinship with me in school, or back at the residence too, people would stare!” Luhan pointed at those girls who are either staring at both of them or staring at Luhan only and diverted his attention from the girls back to Sehun, waiting for him to react to his words. 

 


 

 



Instead of replying to Luhan with a long string of sentences, Sehun simply just grabbed Luhan and pulled the latter towards the direction that led to the school gates.  “Young Master! Where are you dragging me to!? There's still classes!” Luhan struggled against Sehun's strong grip, and Sehun just looked back at Luhan with his poker face, smirking in his head because Luhan was too weak.  Dang, he's too ing light.

 

 


 

 

On cue, the familar black Mercedes appeared in sight as it stopped right infront of the gates. As Chauffeur Park came out of the vehicle, he extended his right arm and pulled the door open for Sehun first, then after running to the left side of the car and opened the door for Luhan. Luhan bowed at the older man as the Chauffeur politely bowed back and gave Luhan a warm smile. 

 


 

 

 

Luhan wondered if all these were already planned by the tricky Young Master. Everything happened so quickly. Just a few moments ago, they were in the canteen bickering and here they are, already in the car. “Young Master Sehun, it's my first day, I have alot to catch up since I started school late, why am I here then?” Luhan pouted at the other boy that ruffled his hair once again although he already told him not to just minutes ago. 

 


 

 

 
As the car stopped at it's destination, Luhan looked out of the window and immediately recognized the place. What!? Why are we back at the residence!? 
 






cd101.gif




 
“Uh... Guys where's Junmyun?” Baekhyun looked around the whole area, nope, no Junmyeon spotted in sight. 
 





 
“Have you not realize that Luhan has disappeared too?” Minseok looked to his other three friends, before his eyes landed on a certain guy that was actually staring at him and thus made eye contact with him. Kim Jongdae. Minseok looked away right after the eye contact and Jongdae started typing away on his phone, then walked away from his bunch. 






 
Feeling the buzz of his phone, it meant he had a new message. But who was the sender? Minseok pulled his iPhone out of his pocket and turned the lockscreen on. All he saw was an unknown number. Unlocking his phone, Minseok was directed to the new message. 


 
It wrote: 




 
Hey Minnie, it's Jongdae. You might be wondering how I got your number, but that's not the point. 
Mind to come up to the rooftop garden? I'm waiting :)






 
True, Minseok was really wondering how did Jongdae even get hold of his phone number.He himself never gave out his number, that's because he doesn't have other friends other than Junmyun, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Zitao. No others even bothered to talk to Minseok or even ask for his number, so how, how did Jongdae even get his number? But I haven't eaten yet! Minseok pouted and glanced at the students that we're currently stuffing rice into their mouths in the canteen. 






 
Excusing himself from his friends that had already peeked at the message, they shoo-ed and pushed Minseok to the stairs that led up to the rooftop garden. Minseok hesitated before typing back a reply, Okay.






 
Reaching the top level, Minseok turned right and walked through the gates that led to the garden, and that was when Minseok discovered that the garden was empty with not a single person in sight. That was weird and uncommon because the rooftop garden would be always noisy, rowdy and filled with students during break times but this time round, it wasn't it. 






 
Walking further into the beautiful place, Minseok saw a back view of a male with dark brown hair. Kim Jongdae. Walking nearer, Minseok saw many plates of different dishes placed on the table and he literally gawked at the sight of food. 






 
Reaching the table Jongdae was seated at, Minseok greeted first, “H-hi, Jongdae. ” Jongdae smiled at the voice before looking up, “You came!” and ushered the boy to sit on the bench at the other side of the table. The other boy did as told and when his eyes landed on food, he gulped before asking, “Why did you ask me up?” 






 
Jongdae ruffled the other boy's hair, “To spend my breaktime with you, babe.” Looking at Minseok who was almost drooling at the sight of food, Jongdae chuckled and gestured for Minseok to dig in. 






 
Blushing at the term Jongdae used on him, Minseok bowed his head as a form of 'Thank you' but ended up bumping his forehead against the hard table, then hissing from the contact made. 






 
Jongdae laughed at the other boy's cuteness and reached over to rub the spot where Minseok's forehead had came in contact with the table, then after placing a peck on the reddened spot. 






 
Getting shocked at Jongdae's actions, Minseok picked his pair of chopsticks up and started stuffing eggrolls into his mouth, since the item was placed the nearest to him. Smiling at the sight of Minseok eating with his elbow supporting his weight as he rested his head on his palm, Jongdae watched Minseok like he was currently viewing The World's Most Precious Jewel.






 
But to Jongdae, Minseok was a jewel, His world's most precious jewel. 






 
 Just do it, you coward. 






 
Clearing his dry throat, Jongdae broke the silence.





 
 “Minseok-ah...”






 
Upon hearing his name bring called, Minseok hummed a 'hmm?' and looked up at the boy who called for him. 






 
“I've never felt this way before...You know? You always make my heart skip a beat whenever you appear infront of me... I still remember when I first met you 2 years ago. You caught my attention the most, Minseok. You once asked me why am I into you, You said Kyungsoo could cook well, Baekhyun could sing well, Junmyun could tidy well, Zitao could do Wushu, so why you? I only smiled back to your words back then, but now, I'm answering you, Minseok-ah. It's because you are you. You are Kim Minseok. Kim Minseok who captivated me. So please Minseok, would you give me a chance? Would you give me a chance to take care of you, to protect you, and to love you?” 






 
After hearing what Jongdae's confession, Minseok didn't look into Jongdae's eyes that was full of sincerity. Instead, he slammed his chopsticks down on the table and pulled his phone out, as though he's checking the time. “A-ah! Break time is over already! I-i have to rush to Mrs. Kim's class! She'll s-scold me if I don't get there on time! S-see you around, J-jongdae!” Minseok stuttered as he ran out of the garden quickly, leaving Jongdae by himself.






 
Running down the long stairway, Minseok looked back to the direction that led to the garden and sighed, Sorry Jongdae... I'm just not ready yet...
 








cd101.gif


 


 
“Young Master! Why are we even back here!?” Luhan stomped his foot on the ground as Mr. Park drove the car away and Sehun simply ignored the shorter boy and blew hot air inbetween his palms. 






 
“Young Master! I still have lessons! It's my first day, Young Master!”






 
“Shush. Now get in, I'm freezing. ” Sehun stepped into the gates and Luhan threatened to get back to school but got stopped by Sehun anyways. Man, this boy is strong. 






 
Setting their bags down, Sehun had ordered Luhan to cook for him since he didn't get to eat just now. Luhan grumpily groaned and took off his school jacket and trudged to the kitchen, heeding to the Young Master's request. 






 
Done with the cooking, Luhan scooped the huge portion of rice onto a large plate and brought it out to the dining table, where the impatient Sehun was already waiting at. 






 
Sehun looked at Luhan, “Fried rice?”






 
“Yes, Young Master. You didn't tell me what you wanted to eat, and this is all I could do, so just please accept it...” Luhan sighed as he responded with his head hung low. 






 
Sehun smiled and gestured for Luhan to sit down too, but Luhan politely declined the kind offer. “Why?” Sehun scooped up a spoonful of rice and chewed on the rice bits, waiting for Luhan's answer, 






 
“Not allowed to, remember? I'm not someone as the same position as you.” Luhan smiled back to the Young Master who simply just continued gesturing for him to come closer and when Luhan did, Sehun placed his spoon back on the table and wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and pulled him down to sit on his lap. 






 
“Young Master! W-what are you doing?” Luhan questioned frantically,  with the fear of someone catching them in their act. 






 
“Shush, you said you're not allowed to sit down on the chairs but there's no rule indicated that you're not allowed to sit on Oh Sehun's lap so shush, Pretty Boy,” 
 






 
“And oh, you haven't eaten yet right? Here.” Sehun spoke gently and scooped another spoonful of the fried rice up, this time, it was for Luhan. 






 
Trying to get off the Young Master's lap, Luhan was stopped by Sehun's chin that was on his shoulder and Luhan knew there was no way to get off with both Sehun's left arm wrapped around his waist tightly and his chin on his own shoulder. Sighing at the persistent Young Master, Luhan accepted the scoop of fried rice and realized that his cooking was actually not bad, unlike his expectations of it turning out bad. 








cd101.gif





 
After that day, Sehun had been observing Luhan for weeks, by going to school with him every morning, He and his bunch of idiots sitting next to Luhan's bunch of friends during break time, Staring at Luhan and only Luhan while ignoring the other girls that that tried to converse with him, Dodging the balls the students aimed at Luhan during Physical Education lessons, and going home with Luhan after school, this was Sehun's daily schedule ever since Luhan entered his life. 






 
During these few weeks, he've learnt loads of things concerning Luhan. 
 







 
He learnt that Luhan was a light sleeper, even a text message buzz could wake him up from his sweet slumbers. 





 
He learnt that Luhan was actually quite good at cooking after requesting him to cook for him although Luhan claims that he's not good. 





 
He learnt that's Luhan couldn't take spicy food when he saw him spitting out the curry Baekhyun had told him to try during break time. 





 
He learnt that Luhan had long and thick eyelashes after staring at him during English class for god-knows-how-long. 





 
He learnt that Luhan likes skinship, he does skinship with Minseok the most, oh how he wished he was Minseok. 





 
He learnt that Luhan loves soft toys, he even saw both Luhan and Zitao fighting over a soft toy. 





 
He learnt that Luhan likes sweets, more like sweet flavored stuffs. 





 
He also learnt that Luhan had a liking towards bubble tea, just like he himself, but Luhan liked taro while he preferred chocolate. 





 
And lastly, Sehun learnt about another thing too, but it's not concerning Luhan, it's a new discovery about himself. 





 
And the final thing Oh Sehun had learnt about? 





 
He learnt that he was starting to fall for the Pretty Boy.







 

cd101.gif


 
author's note:
that was Chapter 7 guys! sorry that i took so long! guess this chapter isn't as bad right? 
haha, i told you Chapter 7 would be a new start
dumbo sehun has finally fell in love with princess lulu :b
okay, now i'll have to plan what is going to happen in Chapter 8 so please look forward to the updates that are coming soon! 
and i actually reached 440+ subbies! ^^ thank you all for all your support for PBL! 
if you're new here, please subscribe, upvote(if you'd like to), and most importantly comment please~
comments always makes my day so please do comment and don't be a silent reader~ 
alright, onto comment replies(loads of them omg ;-; spot yours!)






 
Comment Replies;


 
greatest-nightmare: here~ thank you for supporting PBL! ^^
hellwitch: yayers for new readers! hehe, thank you! :D
Chokochipp: everybody wake up wake up for dah new chap~
exovixxfinite: it IS getting more interesting kekekke, thank you! TT~TT <3
lubexo: HOPEFULLY heh
jongstal4eva: i know right ;-; xiuchen for youuuuuu~ but sadly it's not a sweet ending :b
seasideshell: thank you! TT~TT
Manjelara: hehehehehehee so much for being popular :b, hello neighbour! which part of M'sia do you stay at? ^^ i visit JB most of the time!
KinKinlouie: he would and he will! hehe. hihi~ <3
skydreams: revive again and read this new chap! keke! :b
JHyunAe: hehehhhh, here's the update~
whitecool: ooooolalalaaaaa~
exoHUnHAnexo: EXPLODING FEELS TaT 
SooWook13_SK5HaeSica: heheee, happy late late late new year! :b
jellochen33: thank you TT~TT you made my day!
CasShwaolB2uty: HNASDFSUFHYUEFDSFJN thank you TT~TT <3 i love you T_T
Blueisthenewfruit: you too made my day! hehe, we'll see :D
missfluffysoo: YAAAAAY~ <3
tmlhjymsbhbh: i ing know right, my legs were numb ;_; awww thank you dear T~T
maknaetaelli: of cuz he will protect his BABE :b
exotichaanee: yeheeeeeeet singaporean! thank you sweetheart! i'm not really that good as a writer compared to the others from S'pore T_T yes it's living hell if you're in my school e_e i'm sec 2 this year too! omg same age :D!
Nabilabella: thank you darling! T~T here's an update!
banana93: T~T thank you, i love you too! T~T
yourEXOticELF: hehehehehheee, you'll see in the next few chapters! awwww thank you T~T
Hunhanega: muHAHAHahahahA
Shalldi: thank you for loving PBL! T_T <3
kimchiitazztic: thank you! ^^v
peanutlover: thank you T~T i ing love you someone hold me pls
EXOmaknaeforever: hehehehehehe princess lulu is cute isn't he? thank you! <3 
HunhanInfinity: yehet :b i love you too sweetheart! <3 <3 <3
Banelf_Gwiyeopda: yayers!
KpopSumii: heehehehehehehheeeee ;)
bacon87: and i love you too T~T i know he is T~T <3
SooWook13_SK5HaeSica: T~T thank you! bc he's tall kekekekekeke and he's the only one i could think of at that point :b
banana93: thank you!^^ i like to write shy junmyun and gentle yixing bc that's how they are T~T <3 
yourEXOticELF: nooooooooooooooo don't die yet, not until you read this new chap :-(
LovesAsianDrama: hehehehe i guess xiuchen didn't end up well? :b there's more to come~ yeaahhhhhhhh mess with oh sehun's babe and fire will kiss your e_e
HotChoco_Lover125: yes purple mate <3 hehehhe im 14 this year too! noooooo don't be a silent reader anymore! i want more comments from you! alright? :b
kimchiitazztic: hehehehheehe thank you~
exotichaanee: kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ *fangirls with you*
tasha_r: here's Chapter 7! ^^!
nuyuyukira: xiuchen & hunhan for you! keke~
maknaetaelli:  here's hunhan~ alot of people prefer it that way, but if you observe closely, lay actually has a bigger body structure than suho, and lay is taller too. and if you see interviews, suho's more of a shy shy person and when lay's hyper and he goes wild ;_; which is why i prefer xingxing as a seme~
BabyChanChan: here's another update you've been prolly waiting for too~ sorry for making you wait :-( thank you! <3 <3
SilverblueWinter: same like the explanation i gave to maknaetaelli above! i prefer lay as top bc he has a bigger body structure and is taller, and seems more of a dominant figure but still gentle T_T awwww! it's the first time i've ever received a comment saying PBL is relaxing to read! thank you! T~T you made my day~
selu27: lovey dovey everywheeeeeeeeere~ ifkr shat those stupid girls u_u
katherine6: nooooooooooooooooooo don't die....YET T~T
zee_wah: heeeheheheheh how am i mean~ see this chapter~ :b here's xiuchen for you! oh and thank you for following my instagram! hehehe! <3
anniemazing: can't supress your excitement huh? :b
zirahcomey: HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh god xD, here is it!
maknaetaelli: thank you omg i swear i ing love you T~T you don't understand AJNasdhausgusfjdskfnds 
ilovekpop1,HotChoco_Lover125,jongstal4eva,eternalsg: HEHEHEHEH xiuchen for you guys! guess the ending didn't turn out the way you guys had expected it? hahaha.
exotichaanee: thank you sweetie T~T <3
MomoKitty_: i'm more of a jazz person, a little of hip hop, but i mostly do kpop dances. :b
ddio23: here's an update! ^^


 

 
done with the comments! this is actually the longest chap so far other than chapter 2!
alright it's my time to go, another long day of torture tmr bc school T_T
oh and, shamless advertising here if you want to keep in touch with me!:
twitter: @eelynbby
instagram: xingbuns
tumblr: 
 http://taorishunhanbaekyeol-kaisoo.tumblr.com/
follow then tweet me/drop a message on my blog or comment on one of my insta photos and i'll follow you back!
it'll be better if you follow me on insta since i don't really use twitter that much :-(
have a great day guys~ 

2CBDUYq.gif