Chapter 3: The Day After.

Pretty Boy Lu.

Chapter 3: 
The Day After.

 

 

 

Morning came along fast, The alarm that Mrs.Lu set for Luhan rang and the little one just continued lazing in bed until he suddenly shot up from the soft mattress, after the thought of where he was woke him up. It's not the time to laze around, Lu. It's not your own house anymore, It's the Oh Residence, Oh Residence! Luhan recited the sentence over and over again as he patted his cheeks and tried widening his eyes as he took a glance at the clock, 6:47am,23rd of December, Monday it wrote. The boy then placed both his feets on the wood flooring, lifting his body up, gaining balance before he walked to the curtains, pulling the cloth apart as the sun rays hit into the room. Luhan smiled, Hope that today would be as beautiful as the Sun~

 

 

 

After Luhan finished washing up in the bathroom, he opened the big closet and pulled out a light pink hoodie and also grey jeans, then proceeded back to the restroom to change his attire, then walking out and picked up the waist apron that was neatly folded, placed near the edge of Luhan's bed and wrapped the waist apron around his waist, like what he previously did yesterday and took big steps to the door to exit the room and as he was about to close the room door to head to the living room, he saw a yellow post-it note pasted on the door. Squinting his eyes, the boy took the note off the door and it wrote: 
 

 



Morning to you, Luhan! It's Madame here. Your mother and I are currently out for groceries shopping, and it's Monday! Meaning Sehun has school~Could you kindly go and wake him up? It isn't a hard job to start the day off right? I must remind you though, He's a litte bit of a deep sleeper, but you would be able to wake him up and get him ready for school, right?
-Believing in you,
Madame Oh.

 

Guess it's time to work~ Luhan folded the small note up and placed the folded piece of paper into the pocket of his hoodie and made his way up the stairs towards Young Master Sehun's room. 
 




While on Sehun's side, He was awake, wide awake. He's not a really deep sleeper, total opposite of what his mother always claim that he was one. 
Moving on, he actually went downstairs to get water few minutes ago, then after stopping at the room next to the kitchen and saw the note pasted on the door and grinned before rushing up the stairs and closing the door of his room as soon as he got in. 


 

 



Since mom told him I'm one, then I shall act like one. 
 

 

 

cd101.gif

 

 

“Young Master Sehun, It's me, Luhan. May I come in?” Luhan inquired at the doorstep, not wanting to risk stepping in if the other boy is already awake. But after standing there for a few seconds, receiving absolutely no reply, Luhan twisted the door knob and looked to the right, only to find Young Master Sehun lying on his bed with a pillow on his face and wrinkled sheets which are landed on the floor. Luhan sighed before picking up the navy sheets, Why does he sleep like a child? 
 

 



“Young Master, it's time to get up for school~” Luhan cooed while trying to get the pillow off the Young Master's face.

 

 

 

“Mmff” was all Luhan heard and he tried again. “Young Master, you have to get up if not you'll be late!”



Seems like this is working, Sehun smirked under the pillow Luhan was trying to pull out of his hands. Sehun then eventually let go and Luhan who was using too much strength fell on the carpeting of the floor and winced before rubbing his and standing up. Before he could register what just happened, a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him onto a soft mattress. Luhan was in shock and when he looked up, all he saw was Young Master Sehun with his eyes shut. Luhan squirmed in the boy's arms, while saying “Young Master, please let me go! You have to wake up and prepare for school!” 
 

 



“Not until you give me a kiss,pretty boy~”
 

 



“W-what? I-i beg your pardon?” Luhan's eyes practically bulged out and his jaw dropped.

 



Sehun opened his eyes and saw the cute sight infront of him,“Nothing~” He sang before removing his right hand which was on Luhan's waist, and gave a pinch on Luhan's cute button nose, then disappearing into the restroom, leaving a dumbfounded Luhan who was rubbing his nose. 
 




Luhan muttered, “W-what just happened...” and stepped out of the room, heading downstairs to prepare breakfast for the Young Master.

 
 

cd101.gif

 

 

Then again, Luhan didn't know how to prepare breakfast since it's breakfast for the higher class family, not like those he used to prepare for himself in the morning, but most of the time he himself either skipped breakfast or bought the cheapest-priced buns sold at the bakery infront of where his old house was situated at. 
 

 



Hmm...What should I make? Should I just try to make him a huge variety of food which might end up tasting horrible or should I just make the sandwich I usually make for myself which tastes not that bad? 
 

 



Luhan stood in the kitchen and pondered. He realized that he had no time to waste or else the Young Master would be late for school! Ugh, whatever! I'll just make the sandwich and then apologize! Luhan nodded his head and opened the refridgerator, which welcomed him with the sight of many varieties of vegetables, meat, drinks, bread spreads, dairy products and fruits, all placed neatly in racks. Luhan reached out to the vegetables rack, tossing here and there till he found what he've been finding for, Lettuce! There you are!  Moving on, he searched for butter, cheese, mayonnaise, a small piece of chicken meat and a tomato and after finding all those, he settled them on the counter top before washing his small hands, ready to start. 

 



Putting the chicken meat to boil in water first, he sprinkled a pinch of salt into the boiling water, then leaving the meat to cook.
Meanwhile, he plucked the lettuces into pieces, then after realizing, 


 



Ah! I forgot about the bread! But...Where is it? 

 



Luhan opened the lower cabinets first, not here!  Then looked here and there in the kitchen, finding for the bread he needed. After he caught no bread in sight, it meant that he had to open the cabinets that are on above.

 

 

 


As Luhan struggled to reach the top cabinet, he simply just couldn't reach the cabinet, no matter how much he tried. 

 

 

 

Sehun was walking down the stairs, seeing Luhan was tipping his toes and struggling with the top cabinet in the kitchen, the young master smirked before rushing down the last few steps, walking into the kitchen with soft steps. 


 

 

Ugh! Why am I born short? Why? Oh lord please let me reach the cabinet!  Luhan prayed as he tried reaching above again, and that was when he felt a pair of long arms on his petite waist, and his body leaned against a larger-sized body and a voice whispering, “Need help, baby?” 





Luhan, who was shocked stumbled a few steps back after feeling a hot breath on his neck and ended up stepping on the Young Master's left foot.


 



The little one widened his eyes in shock, “I-im sorry, Young Master! Truly sorry!”  Luhan bowed and he just felt a warm hand carressing his hair, “Nah it's fine, back to the question, do you need help? I saw you struggling with something~” 

 

 

“Y-yes Young Master, I'm trying to find bread to make you breakfast b-but I'm too short to reach the cabinet...” Luhan smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck.

 



“Ah, that. ” Sehun reached out to to the top cabinet and opened it, “Do you want plain or whole grain?” 


 


Luhan thought before replying in a cute voice, “Uhm...Plain!” 

 



The taller just merely chuckled and took the bag of plain bread down, then handing it to Luhan's hands before telling him, “I'm skipping breakfast today, pretty boy.” 


 


“B-but you already took the bread down for me!” 

 



“That's because I wanted you to make breakfast for yourself instead, little one. Look at your waist, it's so tiny! Eat more! ” Sehun spoke and Luhan looked down at his waist, It's not tiny... He sniffed. 


 


His thoughts were interrupted by Sehun's voice, “But I do need something though.” 

 

 

“What is it?” 





“A kiss on my cheek. From you.” he smirked.

 

 

“W-why would I do that!?” 




“Well then, this is the two choices you have, number one, don't kiss me and I'll just stay at home and not report to school, then whine to my mother that you've been rude to me and to the extend of not making me breakfast, or number two, kiss me goodbye.” 

 

 

“B-but...” 




“Did I just hear a 'but' from you? Oh well, I'm staying home then.” Sehun took his bagpack off his right shoulder and walked out to the living room, throwing his bag to the nearest couch and was in the midst of taking off his school jacket. 




“N-no no! I-i'll do it...” Luhan ran out of the kitchen to the position Sehun was standing at and bit his lips, knowing what he just said. I mean, he couldn't risk of being kicked out of this house right? He didn't want to live on the streets. 




Sehun smirked victoriously before turning his back to face Luhan who was looking up at him cutely since he himself was taller.




Bending down to reach Luhan's height, Sehun used his index and pointed to a spot on his cheek, as if saying that he wants the kiss to be placed there. Moving closer to the Young Master, Luhan was clearly flustered and squeezed his eyes shut before pursing his lips out.





And then.........


 

 

 

cd101.gif

 

author's note:

hahahahaha left all of you with cliff hanger~
anyways, that was chapter 3 guys. 
through the whole writing process I didn't know what I was writing so e_e, is it still good, guys?
hope you've enjoyed this chapter~ if you did, comment comment comment~ 
new here? subscribe please~i update everyday~
and, merry christmas~ to every single one of you precious snowflakes just like exo~

alright, it's already 3am here, 

bye for now~
exo-waving.gif?w=652