Chapter 1: Decision of Moving in and The Meeting.

Pretty Boy Lu.
             Chapter 1: 
                  Decision of Moving in and The First Meeting. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“When the heck are you paying for the rental fees? It has been three whole months and you've been dragging ever since! Pay up!” The landlady banged on the door of Mrs.Lu's tiny apartment. 
 
 
Instead of tending to the knockings on the door, Mrs. Lu was thinking of ways to clear up her rental fees that she had owed the landlady for months and then remembered what the Madame of the house she worked at told her few days back...
 
 
“Qian, you know you could always move in here to stay if you can't handle your rental fees, you know? The best if you bring your son along too, I would like to see how he looks like, and don't worry about the fees when you move in, I'll settle them all, It's more convenient to be a live-in housemaid too, isn't it?” 
 
 
“I'll think of it, Madame...”
 
 
 
Guess they'll have to go with Madame Oh's wishes, it's not like both mother and son had a choice too, right? 
 
 
 
“Lu-ah...” Mrs. Lu trailed off.
 
“Hmm? What is it, Mom?” Luhan stopped piling up the clothes he was previously folding and focused his attention on his mother.
 
“We'll be moving into the place I work at, I'll be moving in as a live-in housemaid and the Madame wanted you to come along, too. She'll settle the debts for us after we've moved in, how about that?”
 
“That's nice of her, but we have no choice but to go, right? It's not like we still have the money to continue staying here...” Luhan sighed. 
 
 
 
“When are we moving in though?” 
 
“Tomorrow morning would be alright, 
I guess. Let's just pack our bags right now.”
 
“Yes, mom.. ”
 
cd101.gif
 
 
The next morning came by and the Lus set off to the Oh Residence and when they arrived, Luhan was totally amazed with everything, like everything. The big gates, the huge garden space, the beautiful flowers and neatly trimmed grass, the beautiful water fountain, and the most extravagant house he've ever seen in the whole 18 years of his life. 
 
 
When they pushed past the glass doors and entered the house, Luhan had his jaw dropped, it's like the prettiest house ever! He scanned his huge doe eyes through every single interior designing on the walls, ceilings, even to the furnitures that looked oh-so-expensive.
Huge vintage looking couches with special carvings here and there with fluffy pillows, carpet that is probably imported from overseas, the hanging lights with crystals on the ceilings, just EVERYTHING captured Luhan's attention. 
 
 
And that was when Madame Oh walked into the living room and found her housemaid and a young boy right next to her at the door entrance and saw their big bags placed on the floor.
 
Madame Oh wondered what was all those for, then she seemed to figure everything out within seconds.
 
 
 
“Ah! You've finally decided to move in? That's great. That's your son? He's really pretty.” Madame Oh exclaimed. 
 
 
“N-nice to meet you, and thank you Madame.” Luhan greeted her shyly while bowing slightly to the elder woman. 
 
“How cute! Oh Sehun, get down here and meet Housemaid Lu's son!”
 
 
 
After hearing his mom yell for him, Oh Sehun trudged out of his room before quickly running down the stairs and stopping at the last few steps before muttering a “What?” at his mother while looking at her and that was when his eyes averted to the senior housemaid, then to the boy beside her that had his eyes staring down on the carpet. 
 
 
Right after hearing Sehun's voice, the cute boy looked up at the direction of the long stairway and saw the said Oh Sehun staring at him and made eye contact before bowing immediately, 
 
“H-hello, my name is Luhan, n-nice to meet you. ”
 
 
 
 
Sehun had his eyes widened and mouth agape, , I'm in love.
 
 
 
 
That boy, that small-looking boy that just greeted him...
He's just like pure perfection, his small face,his big doe eyes, cute little button nose, defined cheekbones, and the way his pouty lips moved, oh go-
 
 
“Yah! Oh Sehun, why are you opening your mouth so wide for.” Madame Oh rolled her eyes at her son and Sehun snapped out of his trance and blinked to confirm if what he saw was real. 
 
 
Oh my god! He's real! Why the hell is he so pretty oh my gosh ashtrcxrdxtvnimi???
You bet, for the first time, Young Master Oh Sehun is fanboying over a complete stranger.
 
 
“He's Housemaid Qian's son, they'll be living in this house starting from today and Luhan would be doing some work too, treat them well alright?” Madame Oh chimed.
 
 
Oh, he's staying in? Seems like things are gonna get interesting with this cutie around... Sehun smirked slightly before regaining his composure,
“Of course, Mom. And nice to meet you too, pretty boy, I'm the Young Master of this house, Oh Sehun.” Sehun winked towards the said pretty male.
 
 
 
And Luhan swore his heart ing stopped.
 
 
cd101.gif
 
 
 
author's note:
how was the first chapter? not that good right? sigh.
i finished writing a chapter at 7am this morning and i didn't even sleep the previous night T_T
and then at 7:50am i had to rush out for dance practice e_e
 the reason why this is posted so late is because i've been rewriting and rewriting and now i'm just really tired T_T
hope you guys still enjoyed this short-like- chapter(im not much of a long writer unless birthday messages LOL) 
tbh i'm not satisfied with what i've wrote so far
this chapter seems to be so boring
but other chapters would be more interesting since luhan moved in already, i promise!
thank you for all the subscribers and nice comments! 
oh and i'll have to clear this up,
luhan is 18 in this fic, sehun too, that applys to all of the exo members when they appear later in the story.
by birthdates, it's still their original birthdate so sehun would be slightly older than lu in this story :-)
alright,

until next time~