Chapter 9: Unamused

Human

3rd Person's POV

Jaemi was still on her bed, sleeping peacefully.

Until someone decided to knock at her door.

Well, that wasn't the best choice after all.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT?!" She shouted as she opened the door only to see Yifan. "Oh, man didn't mean to scare you. Come in" she continued.

But unfortunately, the tall Chinese man was still frozen in shock, it's good that somehow, he managed to snap out of it."Uhm, yes. Thank you"

So they sat in the living room with this very awkward atmosphere caused by Jaemi's screaming.

"Two questions. Who told you I lived here and what did you come here for." She asked, or stated.

"I found out from Tao, and the thing I've come here for is to talk about the tension in the group. We both know that not everybody likes you." He said, looking staight into her eyes.

"I think the thing that you should say is that we both know we all hate me. It's obvious, of course I know. So, what are we going to do about it? How about you tell me who hates me?"

" I don't know which of them dislikes you."

"Dislikes? Don't try to get my hopes up, it won't work...... Are you even trying to? Anyway, discussing this is meaningless since I already have a plan. Tell the others to go to the dance studio at 8:00 pm. You ALL must come or else, I'm going kill you all."

"uhm, yes, of course" Yifan cowered.

"Oh, take this drink as well, you all stood me up last night after all. AND tell the others that I knew you were following me all along you jerks." was all the female said as she led Yifan outside.

She knew? Was that why she shot those dummies down? Yifan thought.

The awkward atmosphere was still there and Yifan doesn't seem like he had a plan of going anywhere. It looks like he's constipated or something.

"So...aren't you going?" the female asked.

.

.

.

.

 

"Uhm........if it makes you feel any better, I.......don't dislike you. Bye!" He rushed inside their dorm.

.

.

".....You're so silly, but thanks." A smile graced the girl's lips.

Yifan's POV

I looked in the mirror just to see my face as red as a tomato.

I can't believe I just said that! I'm so derp. She'll think I'm weird. She'll hate me, and never talk to me again.

Talk about depression. -_-

What have I gotten myself into?

"Hyung, you're face is flushed, what happened?" Sehun asked, tilting his head.

"I embarrassed myself, that's what happened." I answered

"Don't worry hyung. You always embarrass yourself, it's nothing new." He said while smiling. This brat. Yifan is unamused. -_-

I glared at him and chased him around the dorm "Come here ya little sh**!"

"No bad words, Yifan!" I heard Junmyeon from across the room, his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, I know, sorry. Oh Sehun, I'll get you some other time. Go and brush your teeth" I commanded with a serious tone.

"I'm not a kid! And I will brush my teeth! Hmp!" The kid was such a diva sometimes it hurts.

Yifan is sorry for you brat. NOT.

"Yeah, okay....No." I said, not making any sense.

"So, what was that about? I thought you had this plan on 'being mature' and being 'civilized citizens of South Korea'?" Junmyeon asked, taking a seat at the couch we were jumping over earlier.

" Shut up, it's not like I can change overnight. Plus, you should agree with me that WE are not civilized." I said.

"Yeah, I agree. But you formed that plan since 3 days ago, shouldn't you have some king of progress?" He said.

"Yifan is unamused by you butting in and being so reasonable." I told him.

.

.

"What on earth are you saying 'Yifan is unamused' ? You're such a kid sometimes." He told me.

"I don't agree with the thing about us being immature and uncivilized" Baekhyun popped out of nowhere. "Gimme me a reason why WE are not civilized. Huh?" He asked mockingly.

" You of all people should know the reason. We're at each other's throats practically all the time, we jump over one another, we sleep sprawled on the ground and look like a pile of corpse." I reasoned.

"It just sounds like that but-- we really- are. Agreed. But duizhang, that matter aside, did you notice that our members don't like Jaemi?" He asked, taking a seat on the floor.

"Of course, this dude right here is the one who dislikes her the most." I said pointing to JunMyeon.

"True, but I accept her as a part of this group, unlike the others." He said. It was true, no matter how much he dislikes a person, he's willing to accept him or her. That's why he's EXO's leader.

Ew. I sound so gay.

Yifan is unamused by himself.

" The others don't accept her, they think she's no match or she's not up to par with us. We even stood her up last night. For what? I don't think she wanted to discuss anything at all. She just wanted to treat us." Beakhyun said, obviously guilty.

" Very few feel guilty, the others are so high up their horses. I thought they wouldn't change but all the fame and popularity is getting into their head." Junmyeon stressed.

" Talking about us now?" Yixing appeared.

" So you admit that our fame is getting into your head?" I asked him straight to the point.

"Nah, you're saying 'others' so that means you're talking about the members that aren't here with you." He said.

"But you're head is getting bigger, it makes no difference because we all know that you're one of those people. just admit it, you double-faced unicorn. Acting so timid and nice infront of the camera when you're actually the opposite."

"Both of you, stop it, we have practice so get ready." Junmyeon said leaving all of us. Baekhyun followed afterwards.

" I still mean what I said." I told Yixing.

" I know." He said and then left.

Yixing is unamusing to Yifan. Yifan is unamused by you.

Okay, I should really stop this.

3rd Person's POV

--------------- 8 : 00 ( SM ENT. Practice studio 12) ----------------

The boys were sprawled all over the room waiting for Jaemi.

"Hey! You guys are here." She entered the room with 2 plastic bags. " I brought you all drinks."

" Thank you." They chorused and grabbed their drinks.

" So, Jaemi-ssi, may I ask why you invited us here?" Minseok asked politely.

" Oh, I just thought that maybe we should have some time getting to know each other. Is now good?" She said.

" Well, we're here anyways. Might as well attend this bonding session." Luhan said.

" Great! Actually I just came from practice so I'm a bit sweaty but I hope you don't mind." She rubbed her neck. Jaemi is a really shy person who prefers not to speak so much but this situation is where the people aren't talking to her thus she leads the conversations.

" You came from practice? We've never been that sweaty before, except for Minseok hyung." Sehun asked.

" Yeah, I.....just sweat a lot." She reasoned. " Okay, how about we start with introducing ourselves?" she continued.

"But we did that before right?" Junmyeon asked.

" Yeah, but this one is telling each other what our hobbies are and what we like." She said.

"Okay, I'll start. My name is Kim Min Seok. My stage name is Xiumin. I like riding bikes near Han river, surfing the net, and reading books. I like the color blue, I don't eat much. I'm the cleanliest member of EXO, I'm the oldest, 24 years old. My birthday is in March 26. In MAMA, I have the power of frost."

" My name in Lu Han, my stage name is, disappointingly, still Luhan. I like eating deokkboki with the others, and I AM manly, keep that in mind. I like the rubix cube and I'm rather close with Minseok. I'm a pretty realiable member if you remove the fact that I scream inside haunted houses - yes, I do that don't laugh -, my favorite color is white, and I have telekinesis in MAMA."

" My name is Wu Yi Fan, stage name Kris. I trained for 3 months getting a martial arts move right but after some time, I forgot it and now I'm back in square one. I like to eat chicken now, and deokkboki is awesome. I have an alpaca named Ace - you should meet it sometime -, I like the color green and my power in MAMA is flight."

" My name is Kim Jun Myeon, my stage name is Suho , guardian of EXO, as cheesy as it sounds. I trained for a total of 7 years. People say I'm rich but I just treat my members so don't believe that. I like violet, and gold. I'm a pretty embarrassing person but not as much as Yifan. I like to think that I take care of my members well."

" My name is Zhang Yixing, stage name Lay - i know there are chips like that -, I have the symbol unicorn in MAMA and the power of healing. I'm known as JPG unicorn, I'm a lead dancer and I can play the guitar and piano. I like the colors purple and black."

" Byun Baek Hyun here, stage name still the same, I'm one of EXO's main vocals, I'm mainly associated with eyeliners and make up. I trained for 1 year. You should know kkaepsong. I sang with Jongdae in Immortal Song, I like SNSD, and I have the light power in MAMA I like black gray and white."

" Name is Kim Jong Dae, or Chen, but that's a stage name. One of EXO's vocals, I'm the trickster of the group so always watch your back. I like the color blue. And I have the Lightning power in MAMA. I like coffee and I went to a cafe to train with Minseok hyung before."

" Park Chan Yeol, stage name Chanyeol. I'm EXO's happy virus and one of the rappers. My family has a restaurant, Vivapolo, you should come see it sometime. I have the symbol of phoenix and power of fire in MAMA, I like black and buy me hats and I will love you."

" My name is Do Kyung Soo, EXO's mom. My stage name is D.O but I prefer to be called in my own name. I like to cook and I'm one of the vocals. My favorite color is black and I have the power of strength in MAMA. I like to eat nachos instead of popcorn in the movies."

" The name is Huang Zi Tao, or just Tao, that's my stage name. I am connected to pandas because of my eyes. I have time control in MAMA and I'm in EXO-M. I likento buy hats and coats and I can eat a whole pizza by myself. I learnt martial arts when I was young. I like blue"

" Kim Jong In. You can call me Kai. I like the color red, I'm one of EXO's main dancers along with Yixing hyung and Sehun. I teleport in MAMA and I'm practically Sehun's best friend. I also know SHINee's Taemin and I've lerant different types of dances since I was a kid."

" EXO's maknae Oh Se Hun. I'm pretty much introvert. I'm one of EXO's dancers. I like white and black. I have the power to controll the wind in MAMA. I don't really sing. I made up Yehet and Ohorat. What else? Oh, I like shoes and green tea latte."

"That's nice. Okay, I'll introduce myself. I'm Shin Jae Mi but you can call me Jae. I was assigned by the CEO to monitor you so don't mind me when I'm staring at you. I didn't really come here to be an artist but due to some circumstances, here I am. Don't worry though, I won't let your popularity go down. I like the color black and my only talent that can be used in the idol business is singing. I don't have many talents but I'm a fast learner and a har worker. I know that most of you hate me, but I'm going to change all that. I know you all surf the net so you know what's going on out there but I was assigned to you because I have special connections."

" That's nice but can you show us the 'special connections' that you said?" Junmyeon asked.

-----------------------

HELLO peoplr of AFF I have come to update. Hope you like it. :))))