Chapter 5: Talking to Myself; Oh Sehun

Human

-___-___-

Jaemi's POV

There wasn't really a specific....category for different fangirls but what I wanted them to know was they were going to meet fans with different preferences so they should be prepared and they should have knowledge about their fans like how their fans know them. It was a way to avoid getting humiliated in public and a way to save them from furture dangers.

Now, I lay in my bed...and hopefully, I'll get to sleep.

 

Chen's POV

I got the message she was trying to say... We were told not to check about rumors and news about our group because it may affect our self-esteem..But we also needed to know about what's happening there in the world. We were aware, but not knowledgable.

If we had to know about what's happening there without worrying about our self-esteem, she was needed. She was our key to the outside world, as cheesy as it may seem.

The only thing I'm worrying about now is getting along... Our members have quite the attitude...

3rd person's POV

The members were...not taking the news quite so well. I mean there's a GIRL that would join your group and she didn't even have to train.

It wasn't like they hated her, they were just mad at the thought that the girl doesn't work hard like the rest of them.

If only they knew....

Jaemi wasn't the most talented. She was more of the 'crafty' type. She knew how to sing, dance, rap but she wasn't excellent. She wasn't perfect. She knew how to do all those because she trained herself under all kinds of circumstances. In a way, you could call her skilled rather than talented.

Sehun's POV

..

...

....

What?

I don't know.

Why are you saying that?

Why am I saying what?

UGH! I should really stop talking to myself inside my head. I think I'm going crazy.

I pounded my head on the table.

.

.

and OUCH, it HURTS.

"Sehun? are you okay?" Suho hyung asked me. I was about to reply when Chanyeol hyung butted in.

"I think he's going crazy? Why? The fact that there's gonna be a new maknae must be shaking you up!"

"How did you even know she's younger than me?" I asked

"It starts with the letter L, Sehun. Looks. I answered it already, in case you get any ideas of saying "Loser" again" Chanyeol hyung said.

"Whatever, I never wanted to be the maknae anyway. Now, there's a new person you're going to order around to buy the stuff you want." I smiled at the thought. At last! I wont run errands ever again! I LOVE MY LIFE! Thank You Jaemi!!

"But maknae, Jaemi is a girl, we can't make her run errands." Suho hyung said.

.

.

.

.

.

On second thought, I HATE MY LIFE :). Oh, don't be shy :) smile with me, let's celebrate.

Why?

Because our life is VERY FAIR :)

....You're crying, aren't you?

Oh, Sehun what are you talking about? I'm putting smiley faces everywhere :)

You are a sad person Sehun.

......Yes, it's better to talk with myself than with my hyungs :)

My life is so sad.....

"Yah! Why does Sehun-ah look so shaken up? Chanyeol?" Min hyung asked

"Oh, it's nothing Minseok hyung."

------------------------------------

I'm soooooo sorry I havent updated for such a long time. I was aiming to be funny when I wrote this. It's kind of a filler chapter, but the real event should start soon. When I logged in and checked this story, I saw that my subscribers increased, there were added comments, and there is one upvote. Thank you, luvUEXO for upvoting and subscribing. Thank you, lialinaexo, Zeloismyboyfriend, avisdawn for subsribing and _SaMaNtHa808_ and inspiritdawn for commenting. Thanks a lot guys!!