Chapter 4: Getting to Know Each other

Human

A/N: Update!

Jaemin's POV

I can tell that they're shocked because their jaws are pratically dropping to the floor. Yeah, this event is definitely something a group wont expect, though they should be preapared for everything because their boss is uncle. He's a bizzare man, but kind-hearted as well.

"Are you serious? Do our managers know about this? How were you able to get inside? Wasn't the door locked?" The guy that has a skin as white as snow asked.

"Yes, we are very much serious. Yes, you're managers have known all along. She picked the lock. Yes the door was locked. Look, Suho, you don't remember me?" Noona said. *So that guy is Suho.* 

" Ah! Noona Chaemin! What are you doing here?" He asked immediately after bowing.

"Well, I'm going to be her manager" She said, pointing to me.

"Noona. that was very rude of you to point at me like that" I said, putting her hand down.

"Noona?? Why do you call Chaemin noona a noona, aren't you supposed to call her unnie?" Suho asked.

" Suho, was it? Well I am not really into calling noona as unnie, so starting from now, you should all be used to me calling you hyungs or sunbaenims." I answered.

" Great! I'll leave you all here to get to know eachother. Jae, just go to your flat when you're done. Bye!" Noona said, hurrying out of the door.

The door shut close and we were all silent..I sat on the floor where I stared up at them blankly.

"So... we 'll introduce ourselves as a group first. Annyeonghasaeyo! We are ONE! We are EXO!"

"O....kay..? Can you please introduce yourselves first? I'll come after." I said.

"Of course! I'm Kim Minseok, eldest of the group"

"Nice to meet you! Lu han imnida! second oldest"

"Hi! I'm Wu Yi Fan, third oldest"

"I'm Kim Junmyeon, pleased to meet you, fourth oldest"

"Zhang Yi Xing imnida, fifth oldest"

"Byun Baekhyun at your service, sixth oldest"

"Kim Jongdae, the singing troll, seventh oldest"

"Park Chanyeol, reversal voice, and happy virus, eighth oldest"

"Do Kyungsoo, umma of the group, ninth oldest"

"Hwang Zi Tao, AB style, Kung Fu Panda, tenth oldest"

"Kim Jong In, dancer, second youngest"

"Oh Sehun, maknae of the group"

" Pleased to meet you, my name is Shin Jaemi, I'll be your councilor/bodyguard/groupmate, you'll learn more about me as the time passes and I don't talk much unless needed." I stood up and bowed. "Now, for the real thing. Please gather around, I have something to talk about to you." I opened my laptop and sat as they crowded to see the screen. Pictures of their fans in their fanmeets, concerts and other programs were opened. "What do you see here?" I asked them.

"Our fans" they obidiently replied.

"Right, do you know the types of fans?" I asked them, and they shook their heads. "There are four types. Sasaeng fans, your daily fans who follow you to where you are staying, Normal fans, and your fans who like only a few members. Did you catch that?" they nodded. "So tell me about these fans according to experience." I suggested.

"Sasaeng fans, are those fans who are very much hardcore, like those who put disturbing stuff in their packages for us, those who follow us 24/7 and even try to rob us and get inside our dorm" Minseok said.

"The daily fans are those who follow us inside the hotels where we stay, and push us in the airport or try to get our signatures" Jongdae said.

"Normal fans are those who, are..normal I guess, like just attending our programs and such." Suho said.

"The fans who like only a few of exo are the ones who don't really bother to get our attention or they are just new to the fandom" Jong In said.

"While you are all right, I'll show you a picture of what sasaeng fans do. I believe you don't get to use internet a lot these days..?" I stated and showed them a picture of sasaeng fans who carved exo on their forearms or those who do self-harm to show their love for exo.

They were all silent, they probably didn't expect this. I closed my laptop and stood up.

" This is what you find in the internet guys, there'll be much more to come"

" I can't believe they'll hurt themselves for us. Isn't that ridiculous?" Lay said.

" They want to get your attention. However, don't let this get to you. I'll be going now." I went out of the door but before I could completely go, I said " Oh, Luhan, you know the girl at the park? The one that you talked to? That's me. Xiumin, remember the girl who made the grand exit? That's me. Well, goodnight guys." I waved and then bowed.

3rd person's POV

EXO'S DORM

"WHAT?!" Xiumin and Luhan shouted in pure shock.

"Here we go again. Luhan-hyung? She was the girl to were talking about that you were with when we were practicing for GDA?" Baekhyun asked.

"yeah" Luhan aswered, still wide-eyed.

"Lets call it a day, guys. I'm sure we had too much shock today." Suho said as all the members went to their respective rooms and prepared to sleep.

__________________________________________________

A/N: Update! I hope you all enjoyed. Have you watched EXO at GDA? They were so cool~~ Until next time guys.