Chapter 7: English

Human

3rd Person's POV

"We'll take 6 plates of bulgogi and rice. Also add 13 bottles of water please. That's all, thank you very much." Jaemi ordered. They were in a restaurant right now. Lucklily, when they went out, no one recognized them.

"What?? But that's too little." Baekhyun whined.

"It's not good to eat so much. Besides, it's almost night time. We should get back ASAP. We'll eat much more next time. I promise, so just wait for the food to arrive and eat quickly so we can get out of this mess." The girl said and blew her bangs.

"Okay then." He shut up quickly.

"Good boy" She blurted out. "I mean, good. Just good." She reapeated and facepalmed for her rudeness.

"Do you have like, a split personality or what?" Yi Fan asked curiously.

"Pfft ya crazy bruh?" She said looking away.

" .....Bruh? You American or something?" Yi Fan asked.

"RACIST. Well not really, I grew up in the states so I'm kind of fluent in English. But that has got nothing to do with me calling you Bruh...That...is your new nickname. Yeah." She said.

"Really? I came from Vancouver, Canada so I can speak English too. Should we switch to that?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's confuse these guys." She said in English and some of the boys turned to look at her.

"You speak Engrish?" Kyungsoo asked in English with an accent.

"Yeah."

"Uhm. I nosebleed so back to speak in Korean prease." Chanyeol said, embarrassed of his broken English.

"Can't they speak in English?" She asked Kris.

" Chanyeol only knows hello, hi, goodbye, Waddup Kris, how are you doing, goodnight, and I love you all. I don't know about the others. KyungSoo is good at speaking at English but his grammar is bad. Baekhyun and Chen as well." Kris said, still in English.

" Hey, why don't we teach them how? I mean it's useful and we should help eachother out." She paused and looked at the waiter that was bringing their food over and diverted her attention to the boys. "Hey guys, watch this. Pay attention okay?"

"Here's your order. Please enjoy." The waiter said.

"Wait." She halted him, speaking in the same language she was teasing the boys with."May I have your number?"

"Uhm. Welcome..? I'm sorry I gotta go." He said hurriedly, flustered because he couldn't speak in that language.

"See boys? I asked him what his number was and he said 'Welcome'. Kris and I are going to teach you English. For future purposes and also to communicate with your fans better. Agree?"

"Yeah, okay."They agreed.

"Okay! Lets eat!"

The night passed by pretty fast and they left Jaemi alone in the park to think after eating.

All that's in their mind right now is *How the heck did we get a tutoring session in English when all we wanted to do was eat?!*

-----

Guys I havent updated for so long and suddenly I got more subscribers. So happy. So sorry, this was so short and it's just a filler chapter. I couldn't think of anything and an idea popped into my head, so~~ Yeah, i know you won't enjoy this update but I swea I'm going to write more interesting chapters in the future so please keep supporting this fanfic until the very end!!

XOXO - airheadme12