Chapter 11: Kris...Baekhyun..?

Human

Guys. Baekhyun is in a relationship with Taeyeon. It hurts okay. Im not bashing on Taeyeon but it seriously hurts. Like really. Icantexplainthisfeeling. Its like my heart is breaking. I knew this day would come but....isnt it too early? First Kris left EXO now Baekhyun is in a relationship.

I guess the time to let them go has come. They'll always find their Wendy and we, like Tinkerbell will be....someplace else. They didnt know we existed btw. So i guess it doesnt hurt them that much.

Id like it if they were to be happy but ugh i cant help but cry my eyes out so much that i cant cry anymore.

_____

Chapter 11

Jaemi's POV

My bandmates are acting a bit.. strange. Recently, theres been some sort of tension in their dorm.

In the past few days, they've been so quiet and orders me to do less things. I think its because of our new album. Our performance for the comeback is later a 3:00 pm. We've been practicing really hard and I injured myself lots of times because of it..and cleaning.

----Time skip: 3:00-----------

" Okay guys! Let's do our best. Exo saranghaja!"

And we went up the stage. My heart was beating so fast and I was very nervous.

" Hello! We are EXO! We are one!" We greeted. I could hear them say ' Who's that?'

"Uhm. This is very sudden but we present you Jay!" my stage name " Our new member" Suho and Kris announced.

We proceeded to take our positions. I was lying on my back. Above me was Suho.

(Come in)

2014.04.21

Xiu Min, Lu Han, Kris, Suho,
Lay, Baek Hyun, Chen, Chan Yeol,
D.O, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Jay
   
 

Modeun geol geolgo neol deurikin na
Ijen dorikil sudo eopsda
Igeon bunmyeong wiheomhan jungdok
So bad, no one can stop her.

Her Love Her Love,
ojik geugeosman bara
Geunyeoui sarang hanappuningeol
Chimyeongjeogin Fantasy
Hwangholham geu ane chwihae

Oh, She wants me.
Oh, She’s got me.
Oh, She hurts me.
Joha, deouk galmanghago isseo

Someone Call The Doctor.
Nal butjapgo malhaejwo
Sarangeun byeong, jungdok Overdose
Sigani jinalsurok tongjeneun himdeureojyeo
Jeomjeom gipsugi ppajyeoganda Eh-oh

Too Much, neoya.
Your love, igeon Overdose.
Too Much, neoya.
Your love, igeon Overdose.

Nollineun geu songillo on neo
Bonneungeun neoreul galguhae jom deo
Gappajin sumeuro jilsikdoen hue
Jeonyul, geurigon hansum

Her Love Her Love,
dokhan yak gata naegen.
Heeonaol su eopsneun Destiny
Pineun tteugeowojyeossji
Machimnae modu jibaehae.

Oh, She wants me.
Oh, She’s got me.
Oh, She hurts me.
Gyesok neoman geurigo geurin na

Someone Call The Doctor.
Nal butjapgo malhaejwo
Sarangeun byeong, jungdok Overdose
Sigani jinalsurok tongjeneun himdeureojyeo
Jeomjeom gipsugi ppajyeoganda Eh-oh

Too Much, neoya.
Your love, igeon Overdose.
Too Much, neoya.
Your love, igeon Overdose.

Modu da naege mureowa
Naega byeonhan geot gatdae
Simjange nega bakhyeobeorin deut
Sesangi ontong neoinde.

Meomchul su eopseo imi gadeukhan neol
Jigeum i sungan, You’re in my heart.

E. X. O

Nan neoreul masbogo neoreul masinda
On momi tteollyeowa.
Gyesok deurikyeodo ajik mojara.
Sonkkeutkkaji jeonyulsikin galjeung
i sunganeul jaba.
Jiljureul meomchuji ma neomu joha,
I can’t stop.

Hey Doctor !
Jigeum idaero gwaenchanhna na ?
Juchehal su eopsneun
ikkeullim soge noganaeryeoga nan
I neukkim eopsineun jugeun geona machangajingeol
Naega saneun iyu,
nan neoran dalkomhame jungdok
Someone call the doctor !

Someone Call The Doctor. (hey~)
Nan geunyeoga piryohae
Harudo nan beotil su eopseo (beotiji mothae)
Beoseonago sipji anheun cheonguk gateun neo (hey)
Gin gin i teocheun areumdawo. Eh oh (gin gini oh yeah~)

Too Much, neoya. (Too much, your love~)
Your love, igeon Overdose.
Too Much, neoya.
Your love, igeon Overdose.

And we ended our performance with a bow.

We could hear the shouts of the fans. Some even yelling 'Jay-oppa! Jay-oppa!'

Did I even tell you I dressed up as a boy and cut my hair? I guess not.

-------

"Jay! Jay! Jay!" The fan's voices were still heard. Then someone shook me.

I woke up. Was it all a dream? I saw Kai hovering above me. It wasn't a dream. Our performance.

" What? Jongin?"

" Buy me some ice packs. My back hurts a lot."

" Sure." Rule 4. No complaints

He went to his dorm already. I looked at my window and then to my clock. WHY THE HELL DID HE GO TO MY FLAT AT 2:00 am?!

Just so you know, I gave them the keys to my flat, because you know, we don't live in the same dorm.

I went outside wearing thick layers of clothes to buy the kid an ice pack.

I saw Baekhyun entering a car. Mercedes Benz. I always go out at 2:00 because that's the time that Kai orders me to buy him an ice pack. I could actually buy a lot of ice packs so that he wont order me to buy out anymore but since February, I've seen Baekhyun getting in that car at exactly 2:00 midnight so I buy the ice packs quickly and follow them.

He rendezvoused with this girl at the same time for 4 months now. I dont know why I was following them, or why I was even concerned of the twit whose name is Baekhyun.

"Taenggu. Have some coffee, here" Oh so the puppy's in love huh? Well, that's nice but I think they're not really allowed to date.

"Baekku, thank you"

For the past month I've been following them, I've never seen the girl's face. But I have a feeling I'll see her tonight.

Once the full moon shows, the light will hit her face and show me who she really is. They're still in the car but the roof is open so I will be able to see this girl's face.

5 seconds till the moon is fully showing.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

What? Taeyeon - eonnie?

I was... awestruck. Byun Baekhyun had the guts to date the famous female idol, Taeyeon. And I was first to figure out.

Hah, I would be blackmailing him or Taeyeon-eonnie for this. *Snap*Snap*Snap* I took pictures of Baekhyun being kissed in the cheeks. I also took pictures of the car plate, the surroundings, and the car. This would be solid evidence.

 Taeyeon drived Baekhyun to our building and he waved her goodbye. Meanwhile I was waiting near the elevator. He walked towards me. It was clear he was shocked, and nervous.

"O-oh, Jaem, you were here?"

" Was I? Hahaha anyway, why are you sweating so much?"

Baekhyun's POV

I was so scared I started to sweat. How long has she even been here? What if she saw?

" Was I? Hahaha anyway, why are you sweating so much?"

" Uh.. I was.. I ran" I hope this works.

" Stop joking." Her voice was dark. Does she know? "You were particing right? For our fans? Because you said that you'll focus on our activities. You even said it's not the time to enjoy ourselves. What you mean by that is EXO is not yet gonna date anyone right? I admire you a lot you know, practicing at midnight. People your age would have been going out to meet someone they love."  She looks at my back.

Does she know and she's trying to make me feel guilty? Well, i am guilty. She expects alot and I..didn't meet those expectations.

"Sorry. You're right, I practiced." I swallowed a lump of guilt. It seems that guilt is my midnight snack as of this moment.

We were to go inside the elevator when someone got off. So she pulled me to hide.

"Isn't that Yifan?" she whispered. I looked at where she's signaling. Hey, it IS Yifan-gege. What's he doing with 1.2.3.4 luggages?

I looked at Jaem who's opening her phone's camera. And, is that..? Taenguu's car?

"ooopsss." She bit her lips and took a pic of Kris with his luggages. She then opened the voice recorder and recorded hyung's conversation with the person on the other line.

"Gege, are my tickets ready?" Yifan-gege asked the person.

"Ya Yifan, Im not your dad. I'm your lawyer. But.. Yes the tickets AND the papers are ready."

" Huh, thanks then." he bid the person goodbye and spoke to himself. "Well, this is it. Goodbye EXO. Goodbye Korea. Goodbye cute little sister Jaemi Jay-Jay. Somehow this feels so sad. Oh well, hope they wont look for me."

Uh, cute little sister Jay-Jay? What.

"Heh, Cute Jay-Jay huh? Thats so awkward. Right Baek?" Jaemi giggled.

"Sure," I answered hesitantly.