Chapter 10: What

Human

3rd Person's POV

"What? No way! Special connections are secret connections! That's what it is! You can't know of these special connections! Absolutely not!" She yelled, feeling ridiculous. Don't they know what 'special connections' are?

"Why not? Is it illegal?" Chanyeol asked her, more curious than ever.

" I would never engage in an illegal......whatever. Just, it's not illegal, okay? trust me." She said, flustered.

" But we just met you. We can't trust you just like that." Jongin pressured.

"Yeah, so show us." Luhan said.

"Show us. Show us. Show us. Show us." They chanted.

"Ugh! Fine, as long as you stay quiet and promise not to get enranged, okay? I will put it on speaker phone, so stay as quiet as possible, gasps and chuckles are highly prohibited. Understood?" She gave up.

" Understood." They all said and shut up quickly.

She sighed and opened dialed a certain number in her phone.

*ring*ring*ring*ring*

*click* " Oh! Eonnie! How are you? " a voice from the other line was heard. The members wondered who the owner of the voice was.

Jaemi cleared and spoke in a tiny voice " Annyeong, Heeju-ah! How's business?" She asked.

"Ah! Good thing you asked! It's going really well, the others are so hyped about the next plan!" the voice replied.

"Eh? Really? That's good! Eonnie would want to know what your next plan is, can I?" She spoke cutely, to be more convincing.

" Uhmmmm." The person from the other line hesitated.

"Eh?? I can't??" She asked, knowing that after this, the person will eventually give up the information.

" Okay, but just because it's you eonnie. So you see, me and the others are planning on sneaking in to EXO's dorm, probably to get some stuff to sell." the voice said in a low voice.

The boys were shocked. Who was this person Jaemi was talking to? And barge in to their dorm? What? They were about to say something when Jaemi signaled them to stay quiet. Luckily, they obliged.

"YAH! Who are you talking to? Why are you exposing are plans?" A different voice - an ear-piercing one- asked fron the other line.

" It's eonnie.So keep quiet." the other voice spoke. Immediately, the latter was silenced.

" So Heeju -ah, when are you going to do this?" Jaemi asked hurriedly, but tried not to show it.

" Uhm.... probably on next Sunday. You see, ever since we sold Kyungsoo -oppa's underwear, we have earned lots of money and requests. The plan would probably be on 7 :00 pm. Oh! eonnie! I gotta go now. Leader is coming! Bye, and don't tell anyone about this okay?" The girl Heeju said and ended the call.

Now the boys were far beyond shocked. They were traumatized. Especially Kyungsoo.

" See guys? THIS is where I get special information. There is no one else but me who can gain this kind of info. Apparently, I'm most trusted. I don't know why. Don't worry it's not illegal. So..... you're not mad right?" Jaemi fiddled with her fingers.

" You're connected with sasaeng fans!! How- like- What the HECK!?" Kyungsoo snapped.

" Hey! Don't shout! Okay, look let me explain. So before I came back here to Korea from US, I had an online friend. Her name is Heeju. Apparently, we were friends back when me and my family still lived here. We chatted almost everyday when I was still in US. She always talked about this boygroup EXO, who she liked just recently. That was 2011, your debut. She went on and on about you guys. I, was fascinated by the fact that you guys caused that kind of effect on her, and for some strange reason, instead of being annoyed that she was only talking about you guys, I liked her that way. You see, Heeju was a really shy person back then, and she said once that because of you guys, she started having friends. I was grateful, because she didn't have so many friends bedore. But on 2013, we chatted less. And I just figured out recently that she joined in some kind of organization when I went back here to Korea. After a few months, I got called by uncle to supervise you guys. Unfortunately, I forgot your band name. When I remembered that Heeju was in some organization, I thought I could use her to milk some information about sasaeng fan activities."

The boys were quiet after some time when one of them finally spoke.

" So you're saying that you're not involved in taking y underwear?" Kyungsoo asked, kind of relieved.

" Yeah. But in all honesty, that was so disgusting! Who would ever- eugh, I get sick just thinking about that." She said.

"Definitely." Baekhyun said.

"Okay, change topic. How about we go on a dance battle?" Jongdae asked.

"Huh? Why that so suddenly?" The girl asked, suddenly nervous.

" Oh, come on. Or are you afraid of being beaten?" Yixing challenged.

" Actually, I'm not. I'm confident and sure that I'll lose." She said bluntly.

"Have you no confidence at all?" Luhan asked mockingly.

" I admit that in the end, I'll lose. But that has got absolutely nothing to do with my confidence. Although I know that I will eventually lose, I'll still accept the challenge. After all, what will I lose? Right?" She asked to no one in particular.

*I like her spirit.* Junmyeon smiled fondly. * Just her  fighting spirit tough.* He thought, a bit disturbed by his way of thinking.

" Okay! START!" Jongin yelled.

And we danced danced danced. Details don't matter.

Just. I lost. Which was to be expected since they trained. And I, well idk what I did. :/

We decided that since I lost, I'll be their maid for a week. And I agreed.

SO they created a contract of some sort.

Rules:

1. Do whatever Exo says.

2. Only come in our rooms when we give you permission.

3. You are to do all chores in our dorm.

4. And while doing all this, you have no right to complain and/or speak of this matter to anyone.

They aren't too tight on me. are they?

Someone please notice the sarcasm in my head.

And.

HALP ME