Chapter 3: Barging In

Human

A/N: Hello, once again, this chapter is the day after the fanmeet :). Enjoy!

Xiumin's POV

Woah.. Just woah.. What the lady in the fanmeet did was pure awesome. It was like in the movies, except that it was a grand exit instead of a grand entrance.

Ahhh~~I want to do that as well.. I thought, then chuckled.

"Hyung, you're really weird, why are you chuckling there by yourself? Still thinking about the girl that made the grand exit?" Luhan asked.

"huh? uh..yeah. where are the others? weren't they here a while ago?" I asked him back

"Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are cooking dinner. Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, and Sehun are playing. Tao, Chen, Lay and Kai are sleeping." He replied in one breath.

"...........You know, you seriously look like a girl" I blurted out, I know it would piss him off ;)

"Here I was, taking you seriously, and then you tell me that I look like a girl? Well, please suffer alone due to mental illness. You're such a moron I don't even know why there is Xiuhan" he said....well isn't this conversation going off track?

"Chill bro. Stop sprouting different topics. You could've just said 'I don't' and then punch me in the arm like always." i said.

"........I thought you would get tired of that, so I changed my ways. Also, I have decided to avoid violence..." Omigosh this guy really...

"Dream on, you're NEVER gonna be an angel Luhan. But, who am I to crush your dream?" I shrugged.

He glared at me and went to the kitchen.

.........Now, what was I thinking about again?

Jaemi's POV

I got changed and lied down on my bed. My legs~~they re going to fall off~

*ring*ring*ring* My phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the screen. "Noona" I know I'm supposed to call her unnie but /shrugs/

(A/N: the ones in bold are yours)

"Yes?"

"Today is the day you'll meet all of them"

"Oh? It is? I lost track of time. So, what do you want me to do?

"It's been decided that you're going to permanently live in that flat you're staying in right now. We discussed that it is inappropriate if you live with 12 guys. Just get ready, I'll be waiting for you in front of EXO's door."

"/fistpump/ ah, yes of course, I'll be there in 10 minutes max. But why are you calling me when we're on the same floor?"

"..........I'm too lazy to go to your place..I'll hang up now."

__end of call__

oookay..?? I got dressed and got my laptop. I went outside to see noona standing in front of EXO's dorm.

"Noona, seriously, you're just a few steps away from my door, and you can't even knock, instead, you even called me" I asked, or stated.

"Yah! Don't judge me, I prefer to take it easy" She huffed. *what a kid*  I scoffed.

Noona was going to knock on their door but we heard chaotic sounds from inside. What are they even doing??

"Are they fighting?" She reached for the keys in her pockets and then stared blakly at the ceiling.

"....You lost the keys, didn't you?" I asked her, sighing. She nodded and said "I seriously don't know what to do, their manager said that if they fight, they can't hear a thing from outside". I huffed at this and got the pin from my hair. I adjusted the pin to be able fit into the keyhole and unlock the door.

*cling* The door opened and we saw a pile of bodies on the floor. Noona stood there with eyes wide as we watched them stand up and fix themselves, after that, there was silence..

"Omigosh! sasaeng fans again?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" the guy with eyebags screamed.

"Please, shut up or I will take matters into my own hands. I--We, are NOT sasaeng fans, much less, fans. I'm your newest member, and to inform you, I don't know any of you" I stated with a sadistic smile. They shivered and got back to their senses.

"NEW MEMBER?"

___________________

A/N: So guys, last week we had examinations and I couldn't put up a chapter, so here it is. I dont have any inspiration these days so it was hard to make a chapter. Finally, after racking my brain, I finished. I apologize for any mistakes before, in this chapter, and in the following chapters. I hope you enjoyed :)