Chapter 2: Fanmeet

Human

A/N: Hey guys, another chapter up! Thank You all for supporting this fanfic.

-------------

Jaemi/Jaerin's POV

Uncle said that I can do anything I want until I join the group.While I was watching television yesterday, I found out that EXO is having a fanmeet today, so I decided to show up and make quite an impression ;)

Well since it's already 9:00 am, I decided to make my breakfast which is........ I don't really know. My fridge is freaking empty, so I decided to head out to the supermarket and go grocery shopping.

I put on my gray coat as well as my boots and went out.

As I walked my way to the supermarket, I breathed in the smell of fresh air and the familiar scent the trees gave off. There were couples jogging, children playing, vendors selling, and there were even teenagers who sat on the swings in the park. It was a nice scene to take in, considering most teenagers these days would prefer being cooped up in their room using electronics.

I arrived at the supermarket and grabbed vegetables, some meat, rice and ramen and then paid.

"Why did I ever do to deserve this?!?" I shouted out of nowhere, thinking about the whole situation.

"Whoa, miss. What's wrong?" A man with a mask covering his face asked me.

"Nothing. Are you a robber or something?" I asked him. I don't want to be aqquainted with a criminal. I mean, who wants to be?

"Funny miss, this is just a disguise. You can trust me" He chuckled.

"...........I still don't trust you..but it wouldn't hurt to tell you" I said and walked towards the park.

".....So?" well, ain't he patient -_____________-

We sat on the swings that were not occupied, and I started talking.

"I got casted into SM Ent to join this boy group even though I'm a girl. Isn't that crazy? I know I'm overreacting and I'm supposed to be happy but-- *sigh* I'll stop there. Thank you for listening to my ranting *chuckle*. It actually feels good to get that steam out of my system" I thank him

"It's fine. And you're not overreacting, if I was in a situation like that, I'd do the same. As a.....reward of some sort, I'll introduce myself to you." the man said, looking around and then removing his mask "I'm LuHan, nice to meet you, miss?"

" I'm Jaemi, nice to meet you too. But I don't get how this is a reward." I asked him

"You don't know me? Well, that's no good... See there is a--" Luhan was about to say something but his phone ringed. "Hello?Hyung?I'm at the park. What? It's already been an hour? Yes, I'll go back now." he talked to the person on the other line." Look Jaemi, I gotta run. I'll see you whenever" he said then ran

*he's such a weird person....* i thought

_____________________TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES BEFFORE FANMEET___________________

I can't help but be nervous for the fanmeet. I may look like I'm calm but NO T____T I just can't help it

I put on a presentable outfit and went out. (A/N: guys, this is her outfit. I don't own the picture)

I just walked to the fanmeet since the venue is just near where I am staying.

I took in the sight of cars passing by, families going out, friends hanging together, and I sighed. I miss my old life where I don't even need to worry abou a single thing... How I wish I could just go back to being a kid..

Snapping out from my trance, I realized that I had arrived. I saw the long line of people wanting to get EXO's autograph. *sigh, I space out a lot these days..I wouldn't be suprised if I got hit by a car* I chuckled at the thought.

I ligned up and waited for my turn. One hour passed by and there were about 4 girls in front of me. *finally, I thought my legs were gonna be detached before I even got to the front* I thought.

And it was my turn.. after a REALLY long wait. I know their names...EXO I mean...but I just can't match their names with their faces.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Xiumin imnida!" Good thing they introduce theirselves...or else, I would be a complete fool right here. He was about to grab on a paper to sign it but I acted quickly enough.

"I don't need your autograph. I want to get your attention. Not as an Idol, but as a NORMAL human. I'll be seeing all of you later" i leaned in and whispered to him.

I walked to the exit and got out a remout from my pocket. I pressed the red button and BOOM. Firecrackers were released from either sides of where I was walking. The firecrackers caused a bright light and it shone down on me. I walked out leaving only my shilhouette revealed.

*Yes, Shin Jaeri will wait for even an hour just to make a grand exit*  I chuckled at my humor.

_________________

A/N: Chapter 2 up. It's quite a filler *scratches head*

I hope you all enjoyed it :D