Bow to the snow queen Kyungri

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

gif cr: lots of kpop gifs @tumblr ---- idk why i put kyungri lol she was the first to pop on my gif hunt for this chap

Chapter 8- Elsa is secretly Kyungri. Bye.

- - - - - - -

-(Flashback)-

Sera excused herself from the group video phone call they did on this Christmas day to their friends and rushed into the bathroom. She took hold on the sink’s borders and took a deep breath, head dropped. Shutting tightly her eyes, she tried reconstructing where everyone was seated in the last five minutes.

Hyemi was busy being a boss with Erin, Sem was being the elegant lazy she is, all three on the couch. Kyungri had dragged maknae and Sunga into the kitchen to have a feast and make their callers drool over their good food. Eunji was lying over the thighs of the girls on the couch, being comfortable feeling up dem legs.

Hyuna had run upstairs, hearing her phone ring after she forgot to bring it with her downstairs. She was the target behind Sera’s thoughts. She had made up her mind to say her thoughts straight. Okay, not that straight. It was time to do her first step in her quest.

She coughed once to clear ; even if she hadn’t said a single thing till now, doing her math mentally. She did a vertical hand motion, tracing a line with her fist down to the sink, some gesture to strongify her will. She wiggled her phone out of her back pocket, almost dropping it down into the toilet bowl. She held it tightly in her hand, quickly bringing it to her chest.

“Oh my god, my clumsiness rises by a hundred percent in the worst of situations.”

She huffed and flipped the screen lock away, clicking on her message icon. Her eyes quickly spot Hyuna’s name, and her thumb remained immobile as she thought of how to phrase her sentence.

“Do I say it quick?”

Hyuna. Get outside immediately with an excuse; I’ll be there too later.

“Aaaand sent.”

Sera swiped some invisible sweat she could swear she could feel on her forehead. Her nails tapped the sink’s side in a certain rhythm, while she tried organizing her thoughts. A messy schema came into play instead and her forehead received a few short slaps, but it didn’t help much now, did it?

She pressed the power button, watching the minutes pass by while nervousity ate her brain slowly. She recollected her coherent thoughts in the safe side of her messy brain mechanism.

“I can do it!”

She pushed the bathroom door and strolled down the stairs, taking her coat out of the closet and putting a beanie on.

“Oh, unnie, you’re going out?” Eunji noticed her first.

“Ah, yes, I need to chill up my blood veins to prepare them to the alcohol,” she grinned.

“… She also went out, Hyu-

Sem kicked Hyemi’s shin, smiling to her, while Hyemi knew the evil vibes behind that smile that made her shrink and shut up her over confident mouth.

“What was that, baby?”

“It’s nothing unnie, just come back in time~” Sunga saved the situation, waving to her.

Sera did as if she didn’t hear Hyemi’s comment and skipped out the door. She looked around and perceived the nervous figure of Hyuna, as her right leg shook her body up and down lightly. She quietly went to her and noticed how Hyuna was startled for a second went she appeared just by her.

“Um… Hey,” was the quiet conversation beginner from Sera.

Hyuna still tried to smile despite Sera’s neutral expression. “Hey.”

Sera took a deep breath in and turned to face Hyuna. She took out her hands from her pockets and just put them in front of her, a stance she uses before she starts explaining, so her arms can start flailing around to help her demonstrate and illustrate her explanations better.

“I’ll go straight to the point.”Hyuna observed Sera changing from her nervous phase to her serious leader-like one. “Hyuna, I’m sorry.”

“S-sorry?...” She just watched Sera, waiting for the meaning of the apology.

“Yes, I just- I am so awkward, I know. I could’ve cleared up the misunderstanding but instead- I became a coward of my own feelings. I just fled away from this and made it worse. But you know what, this made me realize something.” She found the courage to look up into Hyuna’s eyes.

Hyuna held her breath in, her cheeks getting pink. “Y-yes?”

“You are one of the closest to me. I can’t like you the same way I like the youngest ones. I just want us to reconcile back, and stop this. I can’t bear not speaking to you at all, you know me better than that.”

Hyuna’s eyebrows stitched together, but she knew it was too sudden to bring how she felt.

“Last night, my mind told me and reminded me, I know it sounds crazy-

“Wait a… I had the same experience last night too.”

“Huh? That’s quite the coincidence…”

“I believe there’s more to that. But before that, Sera,” She extended her hands, and grinned when Sera held them, “I’m happy you could ‘woman up’ and tell me these directly. I’m glad I don’t have to ignore you. These two days, we just acted childishly despite being grown-ups.” She chuckled.

“My thoughts exactly, no more acting like children!”

She broke their linked hands and circled Sera’s waist, resting her head on her shoulder, taking in the faint scent of the casual perfume Sera put on. The latter felt like crying from happiness, but nope, she was going to save those tears for another big event

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter