Spazzing because we can

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


i`m so done with your 180 degree reactions why is that smile so effin kyot bye kyungri I`M D O N E bye
gifs cr: lotsofkpopgifs & onehallyu

 

Chap 6- Gifts spazzing & everyone ending drunk and lovey dovey pls guys control yourself

- - - - - - -

“EVERYBODY WAAAAAAAKE UPPPPPPP.”

Erin screamed into the hallway and went to jump onto the stairway’s handle, imitating cartoon characters as she slid down. She ran and fell on her knees, crashing into the wall. Minha almost fell down from the stairs when Hyemi pushed her aside, running down with her arms in the air.

Sem half sleepily followed behind Sunga, who was equally tired, difficultly holding back an excited Kyungri by pulling her shirt’s back. Sera followed suit with her messy hair all over her face as her child side was surfacing. Hyuna had just closed her door when everyone sat down in a circle, waiting not-so-patiently.

“MOON, GET YOUR DOWN THERE, WE DON’T HAVE ALL MORNING, DO W-“

Erin stopped shouting when she noticed Hyuna was already beside her, after coming down with her super speed too quick for the ape’s eyes to follow. “Well we should gratify your need to open the gifts, shouldn’t we?”

She only nodded before Sem and Sunga started passing the gifts as everyone anticipated their names. After a few passes here and there, each girl had eight boxes before them, eyes sparkling as they rubbed their hands before their boxes were already shredded to the smallest bits.

“Who wants to start openi-?”

“Me, me!” Hyemi exclaimed as she stared at her box half her size.

Minha giggled when Hyemi’s face went from over joyousness to disbelief. The box was filled with little paper strips and fifteen bills of 10000 won. (Equivalent of ~10$)

“Miiiiiiinhaaaaaa!” She tackled the said girl down.

“Hey, hey, if we were you, we wouldn’t leave those envelopes lying around unopened,” smuggled remarked Sera.

Hyemi cocked her eyebrow and sat back straight. She slowly ripped one of them and the sparkles returned to her eyes as more 10000 won and 5000 won fell down from each wrap. She threw them inside her box and squatted inside before letting herself sit as she yelled, “I’m swimming in MONEY! WOOOOT.”

The rest told Minha to open hers, as each was looking at the other one, wondering what they bought. She was one of the girls which it would be quite difficult to choose a present for, as her preferences weren’t that obvious.

Minha blinked a few times when she finished opening all of them. She stared at the older girls in front of her, as if to wait for an answer.

“Why… Why does it look like every one of you bought a piece from a kit to summon Satan?”

The girls burst from laughing, understanding everyone had had the same idea when buying something for the maknae.

“I guess I should try black magic, huh…”

They brushed off her comment and went on for the next ones in line, which were the so called omma and appa of the group, Sem and Erin. Their kind of gift was quite obvious, and the originality had to come from how the objects looked like.

“Omooo, you girls got us cutie couple stuffs~” squeaked the couple as they tried on the different piece of clothings.

Eunji sweat seeing what she had received. It was all thick warm tops and bottoms with lots of cough pills. “Ermm, I guess that was needed, huh? At least I know I will enjoy the newest Just Dance,” she grinned.

“Aw, it’s just you get sick so easily and look pretty gloomy. We miss your goofy dimple smiles,” Sunga said as she pat Eunji’s back who nodded her head in gratitude.

“We’ll never find the courage to tell her that she’s bad at-” Erin’s whisper to Sem’s ear was cut short with the latter’s finger on her lips.

“Shh, don’t say that sentence,” she shook her head.

Sunga started drooling when she saw candy canes and wrapped sweets appear in boxes. Food coupons filled one and another contained a single paper that read ‘See the fridge for the rest ;)’.

“Good-bye world, don’t search for me,” she indifferently ignored the rest, getting up from her spot. A loud squeal could be heard from the kitchen.

Kyungri simply appreciated her gifts that were quite thoughtful. “New caps to help me hide my pretty face, perfect. Thank yoouuu~”

Sera snickered as she lifted the t-shirts in front of her with prints that would boost her self-confidence. “Just what a leader needs, hehehe. I especially like the censored ‘B*tch listen up, I’m on the top’.” Something black fell on her lap. She picked up to only glare at everyone. “Insoles? YAAAH GIRLS, REALLY?”

The circle laughed at her reaction and nudged Hyuna, the last one, to open hers. She was expecting the obvious, and she was right. Just imagine any cat-themed object wrapped in a pretty ribbon where Hyuna ends up kidnapping them, running to her room to contemplate and spazz on the kitties.

“WELP,” Erin put her hands together, “now we’re off to have fun,” she smiled as everyone took their gifts to put them in their room and meet back down later.

- -

After blowing eight bags of popcorn, drinking four liters of soda, opening the bathroom door sixteen times, finishing four movies, calling the giant circle of friends and family to wish happy holidays, the girls were finally onto the best part of the day, drinking after a nice dinner.

Kyungri was banned from drinking tonight and she grunted as she went to a secondary room where a giant plasma screen could be found with game consoles brought from home by the girls. She opened her laptop, connected some cables to the TV, having a better view to judge her editing’s quality.

Even if she had given the second hand cam to Hyemi and put on her a restriction not to drink more than three cups, she knew she wouldn’t listen and just hoped the epicness could be recorded.

- -

Erin sat on the drunken Sem who was lying on the couch adjacent to the fireplace with her forearm over her face. “What do you waaant,” growled Sem when she felt the weight on her body.

“Both of us in that jacuzzi with a cup of red wine. Asap.”

She started pulling up Sem’s shirt and putting her hands under, “Come onn~”

“Geezus! CAN YOu undress there, don’t GET WILD IN HEREeee, kids are watching!” Sera threw them a pillow from her position on the ground.

“YahaHAHAHAHAaa, I want to sell that tape, stay here,” Hyemi zoomed on them with her recorder.

“HYEMI!” Everyone shot her looks, making her shush it, and leaving her in a grumpy state.

“Hyebutt, let’s make voodoo dolls in my satanic circle,” Minha made a come hither motion as she drank up wholly her cup.

“I caaaan’t, do it yourself and call me later,” Hyemi poured herself another while her hand tried to stay still while recording.

Hyuna was lying on her stomach on the couch parallel to the fireplace, where Sera w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter