Drunk's the new Kyungri

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

gif cr: 9musesconfessions @tumblr

Chapter 4 – Drunk is the new Kyungri & she when she's sober

- - - - - - -

The front wooden door slowly opened to reveal someone’s face by half. A few seconds later, it fully was pushed aside with a group of party-goers shouting like a bunch of little kids. Sunga was pushed first inside and she saw Kyungri lying flat next to a couch Hyuna dragged her so she could keep an eye on her while she read her book if she did some sudden movement, like vomiting.

“HEEELLLOOOOO HYUNA GURL!”  yelled Erin as she walked in with her coffee in hand, almost spilling it on Sem behind her.

Hyuna didn’t even bother putting her book aside and completely ignored the girls. Erin nudged the maknae line and they nodded to her, running to jump onto Hyuna. The latter was startled and her open book fell on Kyungri’s drooling face, but still not enough of an impact to wake her up.

The maknaes tried using aegyo and all that cute act but Hyuna avoided their faces and looked away. Both ended up pouting and crossing arms.

“Alright, unnie, we’re sorry to have interrupted your moment,” Hyemi said first.

“They just didn’t believe you… Sorry for making it awkward…” muttered Minha, earning her a poke from Pyoshipyo.

All they got was a glare from Hyuna , feeling small under her gaze. Of course, Erin came to the rescue with her stupid dumb face that ends up really adorable in some really weird way that is unexplainable by anyone.

She walked behind the youngest girls and winked at Hyuna, and said almost in a whisper, “We’re going to make it become reality.”

Hyuna frowned at her, “What did you just say?”

Her question was left unanswered when she saw Erin’s attention was brought next to her. She turned her head to see Sunga sitting on Kyungri’s belly, shaking her from her collar while whining.

“Ermm... it has been around half an hour since she’s asleep, so she’s still drunk.”

“Drunk??” questioned Erin as Kyungri’s eyes opened and Hyuna pointed to the brown bag rolled away.

“Yaaah, you reek alcohol, wake up already!” Sunga was now lightly pounding her fists on Kyungri’s bust.

Kyungri blinked her half-open eyes a few times before putting her palm on Sunga’s thigh. “Hey Fiji’s hot bod, I’m ready to do it with you,” she slide her hand up and down while slurring.

Erin giggled at the word ‘it’, enough loud for Sunga to hear it and blush. She quickly got up and tried lifting Kyungri up, still holding her under her arm so she could speak to her challenger.

“Ape-woman, today is the day I will win the bet, so make space and play Dolls on your phone right this instant.”

Erin raised her eyebrow and listened to the younger girl, much to Sunga’s protest to do it another day. She pushed everyone on the couches, Minha and Hyemi on Hyuna’s legs, bringing Eunji and Sem to her sides pn the other couch, ready to enjoy the upcoming show. Kyungri and Sunga waited for her to cue the music in front of the fireplace.

Kyungri was trying hard to keep herself up, wobbling as she turned to give her back while Sunga just hoped she wouldn’t fall. She did her step and hairflip, turning as Kyungri turned to her and walked along, stopping. She took her hand and slid their hands over Kyungri’s leg.

“Dayum, you’re hotter when I’m drunk.” When her hand was over Sunga’s head, she whispered, “Is that my favorite perfume?”

They quickly let go and Kyungri spun around pretty smoothly, much to Erin’s not-so-happy-but-still-entertained face. She stopped just in time before her mind went dizzy and held Sunga’s back, placing her head just next to her neck.

“I just want to bite that pretty neck of yours,” her breath tickled Sunga’s neck, who became a tomato look-a-like in a matter of time.

Erin rose up from her spot, almost choked on her coffee (which she gave to Sem to hold it) and jumped in front of the maknae line, covering their eyes while she almost broke her neck, still trying to watch the show. “It’s mature content girls, mature content. This version would so sell.”

They both whined and tried to escape but Erin had them secured in place, “But we’re long past the legal age!”

“No! Anyone younger than me is still a five-year old kid in my eyes,” argued Erin.

“You do realize that it’s your so called kids that are dancing, right?!” Pyo counter-attacked.

“They’re already in their teenage years, you are still younger,” she contested with her nonsense, not listening to their complaints.

They separated to face each other and did their jumping thing in the choreography; with Kyungri l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter