AW MY GAWD

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chpater 14: OH MY GAWD SERA HYUNA KYUNGRI SUNGAH HYEMI MINHA THO

- - - - - - -

Sera, at first frozen by shock, rushes to the wounded’s side and shakes her body then stops, realizing that must hurt even more when she hears a grunt. Her hand quickly wipes away the tears that had formed in her eyes due to the fear-bringing crash.

“Kyungri, help me get her in!”

Before Kyungri can pass into action, Hyuna is already trying to sit up in Sera’s arms and the latter sees clearly the cuts on her forearms from the tears on her jacket.

“The few r-rocks… kissed m-my arms… Hehe…” says Hyuna weakly, still trying to joke.

“Yah, Moon! Don’t talk.”

With each girl under her arms, they manage to drag her back to the chalet, sit her on a chair brought from the dinner table by Kyungri while Sera is busy bringing out her first aid kit.

Understanding they are in their own bubble, Kyungri takes this chance to escape and search for someone more important to share the treasure she discovered.

“Kyungri, don’t you-“ wish to know how she’s doing? She finishes her sentence in her mind when Kyungri is nowhere to be seen around.

She silently continues to disinfect the wounds with a cotton pad when Hyuna asks her “Is it severe, doctor?”

Sera puckers her lips to express her uncertainty. “I don’t know, I just hope it won’t scar-

Hyuna hisses when the alcohol stings the worse scratch on her arm.  Sera almost drops the bottle but quickly recovers and apologies, blowing on the wet skin for the liquid to dissipate.

“I wasn’t paying attention… Sorry…”

“It’s okay…” She rests her head on Sera’s shoulder, not knowing it initiates a tantrum in the shorter’s chest. “… Cutiepie.” Now it’s her heart’s turn to throw a parade. This flirt just can’t help it.

- - -

“Erin unnie, you’re literally letting all your weight on me, stand up!” Kyungri whispers in frustration.

“Shuddup, kid, the drama’s getting good.” Erin looks straight ahead.

“You guys are so loud; they’re going to notice us.” Hyemi fans herself with her hand as the tension arises.

The three of them are peeking from the doorway that connects the kitchen and the dinner room, leaning as much as they can to eavesdrop on the not-official-yet couple.

“Why does omma gives us her back, her face makes priceless expressions and we’re gonna miss that, ugh.”

- -

Sera wraps carefully the bandages on Hyuna’s forearms, asking from time to time if the oldest was fine. Hyuna couldn’t help but be touched by how caring Sera could be; she had been more attentive on the way she acted since the beginning of the recent promotions.

Now done with covering her up, Sera nudges with her shoulder so Hyuna grants her permission to move. She walks to the cupboard to place her first aid kit. Taking all the courage she has in hand, Hyuna stands up and she feels a ball in when she tries to speak.

“S-Sera, I…”

She turns around at the mention of her name and approaches her to hold her arms. “Yes, dear? Is there something wrong? Do you feel dizzy?”

She shakes her head at her questions and removes the hands on her arms to take them into her palms instead. Sera’s cheeks turn red in anticipation while Hyuna is having trouble forming words.

“It’s been too long since I’ve wanted to tell you these… and someone helped me realize I need to declare this soon…”

- - -

“That’s me.” Kyungri proudly taps her chest. “Unnie loves me so much, she even gives me credit.” She wipes away the invisible tears.

Erin and Hyemi can’t help but roll their eyes.

- - -

Their eyes lock into each other and their face inch closer without realizing. Goosebumps cover their skins as the touch becomes more unbearable.

“Sera… I liked you, now I love you, and I want to be by your side for the rest of my life.”

Their foreheads bump softly and Sera’s voice turns into a whisper. “I-I love you too, Moon.”

With closed eyes, the space disappears. Their lips tremble at the contact, their face burning hot to the new feeling.

- - -

The trio at the door have difficulty containing their squeals, watching the scene unfold naturally.

 “Mission accomplished assistants!” Erin lightly high-fives them with a grin so big it looks like it’s going to run off her face.

Their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter