“Smmgrrnnnraa”-quote from Moon Hyuna

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

gif cr: seoul-dolls @tumblr ^^^^look at that proud mom like srsly cutie pies

Chapter 7 –“Smmgrrnnnraa” – Moon Hyuna

- - - - - - -

As the sun’s rays struck inside the living room of the chalet, one of the ladies on the ground grunted, feeling the strong sudden light over her eyes. She turned her aching body around, giving the window her back. She blinked a few times and jolted up seeing the state everyone was in.

“Why does… Hyemi have my… on her hea…” she trailed off as she looked down and yelped, covering her chest in embarrassment.

The last time she was sane enough, Sunga was sure only her shirt was off.

Oh would you look at that, she was also sure Eunji’s hand was only on her knee.

There goes Sunga, breaking the world’s fastest runner’s record, and grabbing the closest lost sweater on the floor. She whimpered, rubbing her arms, thinking of how embarrassing it was to have been stripped every piece of clothing on her top.

She went around the living room kicking empty alcohol bottles and other objects in a mess. She poked the members one by one and didn’t even dare try to get into the Jacuzzi room. Nobody wants to see Sem and Erin after a hangover. The last time she fell upon them, her eyes’ innocence had been taken.

Nobody got up and she had to dodge a few slaps. She went upstairs, about to trip over the dead body of Hyuna. She bent her knees, prodding the older woman.

“Can you at least wake up?”

“Sssmmgrrnnnraa…?” she mumbled some incoherent words.

Sunga didn’t have enough time to react when Hyuna pulled her down onto her body. She was now squirming into her tight grip, still not being able to decipher what Hyuna was saying.

After much useless attempts to flee, she had to resort for what her teeth were the best at doing: biting. She limited herself to a gentle bite above Hyuna’s elbow, finally waking her up.

“Mmnnrrghh… Ya, S-… Sunga? Heeey, good morning, pretty lad,” Hyuna’s surprised face was soon replaced by a smug smile when Sunga’s cheeks got pink. “I didn’t know I looked that tasty.”

“Unnie, please… Let me get off.” She looked down, still trying to shake out of the hold.

“Why are you so shyyyy, babe?” She puckered her lips, imitating her acting towards a baby.

“You tasted so bad,” Sunga scrunched her nose.

“But that’s not what you said last time when I gave you a peck over a sweater…”  She cocked an eyebrow.

Sunga frowned at her. “What… are you talking about, unnie?”

Hyuna looked puzzled for a second. “That never happened?... Welp, it looks like my level of pro teasing is making me have visions for future possible plans.” She used her elbows to lift her first half above the floor.

Sunga got quickly off to let her get up properly. “And that’s why you should tone it down. You’ll have problems if you continue like this. You need to get your things together.” She pursued her lips as she sat back.

Hyuna blinked but gave right away a tight hug and a peck on Sunga’s cheek. “D’aww, my favorite kid being so thoughtful about me.”

Sunga smiled with a faint tint of pink and helped Hyuna get up. Walking down the stairs, the latter gave a kick to Hyemi who had passed out hugging the stairs’ handle, and received a grumble. Hyuna peaked into the console filled room by the stairs to see Sera hugging protectively Kyungri.

“How about… I make someone turn jelly?”

Hyuna linked arms with Sunga and switched on the light for the window-less room.  Small whining were the reply of the two women on the couch before they sat up, rubbing their eyes. A big yawn escaped Kyungri while she still hugged Sera, half-asleep.

Sera soon noticed Hyuna transforming her arm linking to a really tight hug and snuggling while giving a conceited smile. Her eyes threw daggers to the standing duo but she brushed it off because of her secret promise. It was now time for Kyungri to glare.

The awkward silence made Sunga fidget in her position as her eyes looked Hyuna then Kyungri and all that looped. “Ermm… I bet everyone is hungr-” Nope, Sunga, that ain’t working.

Kyungri got up and suddenly sneaked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter