Kyungri pls control your powers

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Cuz nobody got time for snow

- - - - - - -

The loud thuds coming from downstairs make all the members wake up one by one, revealing tired faces rubbing consequently their eyes. All lined by the stairs railing, and waiting coincidentally for the bathroom, they watch Eunji preparing their jackets and other clothing along their equipment.

The soon-I-will-dominate-the-world Pyo Hyemi is the last one in line and glances at the clock on the first floor. Her grumpy attitude doesn’t change Eunji’s cheerfulness.

“Ugggh, how do you want me to be full of energy when it’s eight in the morning and I haven’t gotten my minimum of nine hours of sleep?”

“I would blame someone’s habit to play conquering games at past midnight.” Eunji wins the round, after blowing her nails, leaving a silenced impatient Hyemi.

Minha finally comes out of the bathroom, receiving annoyed grunts but still flaunting her hair as she doesn’t wants anyone to see her morning face. Her body alarm makes sure she wakes up 10 minutes before anyone else.

 Hyuna, not seen since everyone’s awakening, dashes out of her room to walk down next to Eunji. She puts an arm around her shoulders and squeezing her.

“Good job Eunji, we gonna party!!!” She yells in excitement in a unique English.

“I’m finish?? Let’s eat!” Eunji responds in a similar English accent.

“Yeah!! I’m hungry babe!” They both laugh loudly and head toward the kitchen with linked arms.

The members are not sure what kind of catastrophe could come out of the kitchen so as soon as Sera is the next one out of the bathroom, she’s shooed off along with Minha to the energetic duo.

Even if Hyuna tries to help at first, she’s quickly sent off to sit on a stool while petting her cat on her lap. She contemplates the way Sera leads her two members and throws in a hand to help. A smile forms on her lips unconsciously.

- - -

The fun parts finally kicks in as the enthusiastic ones are already down the slopes they found close to their hangout. The sun is as bright as ever in the blue sky, leaving a warm sensation while still glidign through the cold snow.

Sunga and Minha, who went on one of their excursions about 20 minutes ago, jump out of the trees, screaming about some scary bear sounds. No one minds them as they start to theorize about bear habitats around the place while rubbing their chins and trying to look professional.

Sera, having no problem with this sport thanks to her Canadian experiences, notices Kyungri having trouble. She slides to her and helps her up after she falls again.

“Is the ice princess having trouble negotiating with her minions?” She teases her, patting her shoulder.

“Correction; that’s Ice Queen for ya. Second, I think they are trying to be rebels.” She glares at her for teasing.

“Let me help you make a peace pact with them then.”

She holds both of her hands, standing in front of her, and explaining how she needs to stand with slightly bended knees. She shows her the pizza technic to stop. Leading her on a less inclined area, she first holds her firmly, slowly letting her go as she gets used to the feeling of skiing.

“I didn’t know you were a quick learner my child.” She squishes her cheeks and coos.

She grumbles at b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter