Contrast in two rooms

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown credit :(

 

CHAPTER 10 - Contrast, do you girls even realize what's going on next door

- - - - - - -

In a blink of an eye, Sera was already laying on her single bed, surprised from her own speed to run away from situations. The jump had made a sound, a mewl, come from under. She threw her arm down, receiving a and a patch of fur rubbing against her hand. Moya quickly revealed herself and joined the leader on the comfortable mattress.

 Sera sometimes wished she was a cat.

 She mindlessly thought about things. Going from how she liked white cats, to herself, who she was. She was Sera, at the bottom of Nine Muses, wearing insoles not to show the distinct height difference between her members. She tried her best to please fans and members along.

There was one thing she hated; her awkward nature.

Was she always like this? She remembered her first time coming back to her motherland, it felt like she was a complete stranger. She thought she stuck out like a sore thumb because she knew more about the outside world, she was more used to subjects normally taboo here.

That made her become shy around her surroundings. But her goal to make her dream come true and go far had brought her with eight other girls sharing the common dream, and she was surprised to have been able to befriend them. That was her true nature, a friendly and responsible woman.

That brought the image of Moon in her mind as Moya purred on her chest, slowly going up and down rhythmically. Hyuna was like the other girls but her attitude would make one think she had visited the world and knew every culture on earth. 

She made her feel like herself.

Sera was grateful for the addition of the innocent Sunga later on, the only one she could share the feeling of being a foreigner and talk casually in english. But the first woman had helped Sera take a giant step to the real her. She might've looked skeptic at Moon's personality first but she had quickly warmed up to her.

 Moon Hyuna was her closest friend. The one that had always been ready to take her call in emergency cases.

 The conversation she had eavesdropped on right now flashed in her mind. She felt a ball curl up in her stomach. She hated how it felt and as it intensified, she knew what it was: Anger.

 If she looked closer, she thought she might've presumed Hyuna liked the same gender. Of course, she accepted her preferences, she didn't mind such people. But to know that her dear friend was going to separate from her and pass their time with someone made her feel sad. Way too unhappy.

 Sera felt something trickle down diagonally her cheek. She was close to jealousy.

 No, she was jealous.

 

- -

 

"You should've shouted a little louder so your family in mars could hear you." Sem shaked her head.

 "Teehee," Erine stuck out her tongue. "They don't need to know about this."

 Sem threw her arm around her lover's shoulders. "So it's about Syrup?"

 "You heard the way she described her ideal type, right? I mean she should've added "Oh and his last name must be Moon!" for her to be even more obvious."

 "I don't think that was said consciously, you know. She looked clueless to the fact she was dressing Hyuna's portrait." Sem rubbed her chin thoughtfully.

 "I'm concerned about her. Let's see her." Erine suddenly had sparkles in her eyes, ready to dig a mystery.

 "Wait-" She put a finger on the younger one's lips, listening to something. "First, I hope you realize that we've been standing in front of her door for the last 5 minutes and she might've heard us. Two, I heard a sniffle, I am SURE about it."

 "WHA-" She lowered her voice seeing Sem's glare. "I mean, wh~at?! MOVE OUT BETCHES!"

 Erine pushed the door, and Sera unexpecting her sudden guest, almost threw the cat to the door. She stopped in time to comprehend how dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter