Chapter six

Forever Will I Dream Of You

Chapter six

Nobody's ( mine ) POV

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Hyung can you give this to Young Saeng hyung please…” Hyung Jun handed a bowl to Hyun Joong, who took it and made his way to his and Young Saeng’s room. Young Saeng has been in bed for the last two days, and Hyun Joong eats dinner in there with him. Sliding the door closed he made his way to the bed, where Young Saeng was sitting up waiting for him.

“Hyun Joong ssi… when am I going to be able to leave this bed? I told all of you that I am fine now… I promise. The knot on my head is almost gone, and we still need to clear out six other floors…” Hyun Joong leaned over connecting their lips to shut his goal oriented lover up; pulling away slightly he sat down next to him, and handed him his food.

“Just wait another day okay… I don’t want you to get sick… You’re our only doctor if we lose you then what are we going to do huh? Besides, you need to be completely healed before going out there again; I need you on your game.” Finally Young Saeng nodded and began eating with a pout on his face, which Hyun Joong thought was adorable. Setting his bowl down, and taking Young Saeng’s away; Hyun Joong gently pushed Young Saeng back down on the bed, settling himself on top of him leaning down to connect their lips.

“Yah..! If I am too sick to kill the undead, then I am too sick for you to get any; how’s that?” Young Saeng said nudging Hyun Joong to get off of him, but Hyun Joong refused to budge.

“What you said is true, but I want to look at it this way; if you want to go out there again, you have to prove to me that you are capable of taking care of yourself. So, you have two choices; you can wait until I give the say for you to go or you can prove it to me right now, either way I am happy.” Young Saeng raised his eyebrow, and shook his head at the ual innuendo of his love ‘options’.

“Do you actually think I will make a decision based on those ultimatums? I would rather stay in this bed the whole time then to let you anywhere near me.” Young Saeng said, and he pushed Hyun Joong off, and reached for his food. Hyun Joong laughed as he laid next to his love, who was now eating and he could see his cheeks puffing from the food in his mouth. He has always love to watch his Young Saeng eat, only to see those chubby cheeks puff up, as if he stuffs his mouth, but in fact he has only eaten one bite.

Once they were both finished with their food, Hyun Joong took their bowls to the kitchen, before making his way back to the room; sliding the door closed once again, he turned to see Young Saeng striping out of his clothes, and reaching into the night stand to grab some wipes he had stored within the apartment. Smiling, Hyun Joong ed his shirt, and his pants allowing them to fall from his hips as he walked over to Young Saeng; wrapping an arm around his love’s waist, he pulled Young Saeng’s back to his chest, and took the wipes from his hand.

Young Saeng wanted to refuse and pull away from him, but when he felt a Hyun Joong’s hand roamed his body, using the wipes to clean the sweat off of him; he just couldn’t bring himself to move, instead he leaned his head back, resting it on Hyun Joong’s shoulder, as he basked in the feeling of his love’s embrace. Turning around, Young Saeng took a wipe from the packet, and unfolded it before connecting it to Hyun Joong’s bare chest. Looking up slightly he could see Hyun Joong staring at him, lifting his eyes their gazes locked as Young Saeng continued to clean his love; hands moving upward towards his neck, the two refused to break eye contact. Hyun Joong reached up, cupping Young Saeng’s cheek gently, leaning down their lips met in a searing kiss that became a mind of its own, as Young Saeng wrapped his arms around Hyun Joong bringing him closer to him.

Wrapping an arm around Young Saeng, Hyun Joong lifted him up; making the latter’s legs wrap around his waist, as he made his way to the bed, where he laid down gently climbing on top of Young Saeng, situating himself in between his love’s legs, never once breaking the kiss. Finally the need for air forced them to pull away, but still Hyun Joong remained connected to Young Saeng’s skin. Trailing down the latter’s neck Hyun Joong’s lips quickly met Young Saeng’s sensitive spot applying light suction, earning himself a sweet gasp and a slight whimper.

Pleasure swept through Young Saeng, making him almost miss the feel of hands pulling his boxers from his hips. Originally wanting to withhold intimacy with Hyun Joong, but the heat between them demanded to not be ignored, skilled maneuvering on his lover’s part turn Young Saeng into a pile of mush that couldn’t have stopped the passions even if he tried. His back arched as Hyun Joong finally let go of his neck, moving down his chest kissing, nipping, tasting every part of his skin that he get his lips on; bringing his hand to his mouth, Young Saeng tried to keep himself from to loudly, but it was too hot, he wasn’t able to breath properly; so all he managed to do was give himself something to bit down on, as Hyun Joong worked his magic on his body.

Unable to stand anymore of Hyun Joong’s teasing, Young Saeng gripped his love’s shoulders bring him back up to his lips.

“Please… make it stop… It’s too hot…” Young Saeng whimpered; causing Hyun Joong to connect their lips in a heated kiss once again. Without pulling away, Hyun Joong reached into the night stand, pulling out a small bottle, before closing the drawer again… When suddenly…

“Hyun Joong ah..! OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY SOUL..!” Jung Min screamed in shock; causing the spell that Young Saeng and Hyun Joong was in to shatter. Hyun Joong’s head snapped up, seeing Jung Min, Hyung Jun, and Kyu Jong with their eyes open wide; finally understanding the situation Hyun Joong grabbed the blanket that was on the ground, and covered Young Saeng who had turned beet red from embarrassment.

“Yah..! Get out..!” Hyun Joong yelled as he sat up; he still had his boxers on so he moved his body over Young Saeng, who was wrapping the blanket tightly around himself, and curling more towards him trying to hide. Kyu Jong pushed the two out of the room, and moved to gather Young Saeng’s clothes from the floor; tossing them to Hyun Joong he spoke.

“Sorry to interrupt, but it was for a reason; get dressed, we need to talk.” With that Kyu Jong slide the door shut, leaving them in silence once again. Young Saeng looked up, and turned to Hyun Joong, who was looking at him confusedly. Without another thought Young Saeng pushed Hyun Joong off of him, and threw away the blanket dressing in a flash; Hyun Joong jumped up as well from the bed and pulled his pants on, making his way to the door Young Saeng grabbed his shoulder stopping him for a moment to hand him a shirt to put on before they left the room; pulling it on quickly they made their way out of their room to the sitting room, where the others were waiting for them.

“Okay… So what is so important that you had to burst into our room like that?” Hyun Joong asked as he and Young Saeng sat down together. Jung Min turned to Kyu Jong looking a bit nervous, but Kyu nodded giving him the go ahead.

“Well… ever since Young Saeng ssi got hurt, Hyun Joong ah you have been taking care of him; with means you have been in the room together. Well… Since you two were busy with each other, for the last two days Kyu Jong and I have been clearing out the other levels.” Young Saeng gasped and turned to Kyu Jong with a glare.

“By yourselves..?! Are you insane? What if you were surrounded, and locked in one room with no way out? You could have died, or worse be turned into one of those things. Nobody would have known where to find you; what the hell were you thinking?” Young Saeng yelled hitting all three of them in the head. Hyung Jun cried out, holding his head as he whimpered.

“Why did you hit me for?” Young Saeng glared at him, gesturing for him to be quiet or he will hit him again.

“Because there is no way you could not have known about this, which means you were in on it, and that you thought it was okay.” Kyu Jong rubbed his head, and pouted.

“Hyung you were injured, we were just following your plan.” Young Saeng scoffed, and glared once again.

“I told all of you I was fine after that first day, it was all of you that wanted me to say in bed. Kyu Jong ah I trusted you, you were to be in charge with Jung Min ah, if anything were to happen to me or Hyun Joong ssi. That meant thinking with your head to make the right decision, if you thought clearing out the floor was completely necessary to do without us, then that is fine. However, not telling us were you going, which floors you were clearing, and what time you would be back was stupid and irresponsible. That goes for each other you, not just Kyu Jong ah he wasn’t the only one to make a wrong choice.” Kyu Jong lowered his head in shame, as did Jung Min who Hyun Joong still could not look at. This infuriated Hyung Jun to know end, finally he thought enough was enough.

 ********************************************************

KEKEKE I cut here… OOO What is Hyung Jun going to do? Nothing stupid I hope. Drama, drama, drama kekekeke.

Also, did you really think I would go through with the intimate scene? Come on now, you know me well enough. It is only the fifth chapter, I’m not that nice. HAHAHAHA… I hoped you liked that I did post though; even I was thinking maybe I should finish it, but then I would have to rewrite my whole outline for this story, so I didn’t… I hope you understand. XD

And one more thing… you think Young Saeng is wrong for yelling? Leave me a comment and tell if you do, and why. If you don’t, tell me why… XD

Well till next time, bye now.