Chapter two

Forever Will I Dream Of You

Chapter 2

Young Saeng’s POV


“Professor please get away from the door, we have to find our way out of here without being noticed.” Young Saeng said looking around trying to find another door. Some of the students started to snicker, as others rolled their eyes and began to stand up heading for the door.

“Andwae..! Jebal don’t open that door; if you do we might all die.” They stopped and looked at him, the pounding on the door was getting louder and some of them began to get the hint, and backed away from the door. The man that Young Saeng had kicked earlier that day went up to him eyes full of fright.

“What is going on Young Saeng ssi..?” Young Saeng shook his head, trying to wrap his head around the fact of he is now stuck in a school with undead pounding on the door… again.

“This can’t be happening again… this can’t be happening again..!” Young Saeng said grabbing a hold of his hair, shaking his head again. The man placed his hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down so he can get his answer from him. Young Saeng looked up, tears threatening to spill over.

“This is exactly how it started in Korea for me… I was stuck in the school and in my class room, when I was surrounded by my teachers trying to get in. The only way I got out was because, there was a door connecting to another class room and I hide in a supply closet, as my teacher attacked my classmates.” The girls in the class gasped in horror, and some of the boys just shook their head just trying to understand the seriousness of the situation; the teacher walked over to them.

“Young Saeng ah I am sorry that you have been through this at such a young age, but since you have been through this before; please… you have to tell us what to do.” Young Saeng nodded slowly, finally trying to get his nerves and mind on track.

After a few moments, Young Saeng took a deep breath and the feelings he had back in Korea came back. The students looked at each other, as they saw his expression change from someone who was afraid, to someone who was calm and collected. Some even took a step back, as Young Saeng’s face became hard, determined, and slightly angry. Finally looking up, Young Saeng looked around checking to see what they had in the room to protect themselves, before turning his attention back to the people staring at him.

“Alright… okay this is what we are going to do; you will do what I say when I say, I don’t want or need any input on anything, just do what I say and follow me we might get out here in one piece. However, you must know that once we get out of here, you are on your own; go to your family, gather as much food and supplies as you can on your way, and lock yourself in there. Do not leave it without knowing exactly where you will be going and how you are going to get there.” Young Saeng finished and went to the teacher’s desk.

“Wait why can we not just follow you all the way? Why would you just leave us alone?” A female student asked her voice full of terror, the others nodded in agreement.

“Because I have a family to attend to; I have three very close friends, a lover, and son to take care of, and return to. The last time I had more than the one’s I cared about, they all died and that will not happen again; I will not be responsible for more than my share, I can’t go through that again. But I can get you out of here; teacher I need your password, I know there is a gun in your desk, for emergency purposes. We are going to need it.” The teacher quickly walked over to where young Saeng was kneeling and pressed in the password opening the safe; Young Saeng pulled out the gun, placing it on the desk as he pulled the three clips out.

“Okay who knows how to use a gun..?” Someone asked from the group. Young Saeng stood up, grabbing the gun he picked up the clip; with ease he loaded it taking the safety off and cocking it, getting it ready as he screwed in the silencer. The teacher’s eyes widened.

“Well that answers that question; the next one will be how are we going to get out of here?” Young Saeng looked around; there were no other doors besides the one where the undead was banging on. Taking a deep breath, Young Saeng made his way to the door; looking through the glass he counted how many undead were out there. There were five of them standing outside still pounding on the door; after he counted he walked back the teacher’s desk, taking out the map of the school.

Silently he studied the map, looking for all the possible ways to get out of the building the quickest and safest. He knew it was dangerous to use the elevators, so he kept all options away from that. If they could get from the eighth floor they were on, to the fifth floor they could use the fire escape to get down to the bottom, which was the safest way out.

Taking another deep breath; he sent a prayer to the heavens that he could make it out of there, and back to his family. After he walked back to the door, turning around he told the others to stay in the back and to the corner; which then he turned back to the door, reaching over he opened it letting it hit the other side of the wall. He took a few steps back, and waited pointing his gun straight at the opening. One by one the undead scuffled in, and one by one Young Saeng pulled the trigger; hitting them straight in the head. The students and teacher just stared at him in shock as he expertly kicked an undead away from him before shooting  it in the head; after the last undead was killed Young Saeng turned towards the others, and motioned for them to follow him.

Without waiting for any response he walked out of the room; stepping over the bodies, Young Saeng made his way down the hall. He found the stairs and opened it, turning around he saw the students with their belongings with them; it was making too much noise all the jiggling from the backpacks.

“Leave them, we have to stay as quiet as possible; your money means absolutely nothing now, so ladies you can leave your purses, just take the important things. Also whatever you do… do not scream, the undead are attracted to noise; it will only make matters worse, and your fear will not go away if you do scream. Instead you would just be the sole reason for getting us all killed. So I am telling you now, before we enter this stairwell… you scream I shoot you, you make a detour I leave you there… you stay close, you stay quiet, you stay alive understand?” They all nodded in understanding, knowing that he was not playing. Young Saeng turned back around, opening the stairway door heading down the stair; unfortunately it seemed the undead were already lead inside of the stairway, because as soon as hit the next floor there were two undead gnawing away on a corpse. Quickly taking care of them before they could get up, Young Saeng made sure to shoot the one they were chewing on before he continued down the stairs.

It was the same at every floor, till they got down to the fifth; by then Young Saeng was already getting tired, it was hard taking all of the undead on, as the others were to scared. It made Young Saeng wonder if they will be okay when he left them, but that was not his problem; he had to make it home, he had to make it back to his family. He just hoped that Kyu Jong had done as he asked him to do that morning. Young Saeng slowly opened the door to the fifth level, and carefully peeked his head in to see if there were any undead in there. Once he noticed that the coast was clear, he opened the door wide and stepped in the all the way, allowing the others to follow him inside the hallway.

To Young Saeng it was too quiet, he walked as quietly as he could; trying his best not to make noise, as he kept his gun pointing outward. The doors to the classrooms were opened and blooded hand prints stained some of the wall. It was an all too familiar sight that Young Saeng had hoped to never see again, the stench of fresh blood, mixed with that of the dead filled the air; bring back all the memories of the things they did in Korea, but Young Saeng forced himself not to think about it as he was reaching the window at the end of the long hallway.

Reaching for the latch Young Saeng opened the window slowly keeping it from creaking; as he looked down at the alley way. The stairs reached the bottom, and Young Saeng noticed a landing at the bottom; he just hoped that it was high enough to keep the undead away, but low enough to keep from hurting himself. Stepping to the side, Young Saeng gestured for his classmates to begin easing their way on to the fire escape, as quietly as possible.

The students were just about half way out, when a loud metal sound clanged through the air. Young Saeng turned watching as the fire extinguisher that dropped roll into one of the rooms, only to roll back out of it with a small horde of undead following it. Young Saeng’s eyes widened and turned back to the people that were still climbing out of the window.

“Palli..! Their coming, don’t look back just go, go..!” Young Saeng yelled out, as some of them paused to look. Young Saeng had no choice, but to begin shooting at the undead coming their way; till finally he was able to climb out of the window, closing it just before the undead could reach for him. Hands connected with the glass as the undead tried to get through it, Young Saeng squeezed his way to the front of the line, looking down to see if the coast was clear. Jumping down once he figured it was, Young Saeng turned around helping everybody down; once everybody was Young Saeng bowed and gave them a small smile.

“This is as far as we go. Remember what I said, gather your supplies if you can, and go to your families before this gets worse; and it is going to get worse, just try and stay in one well-guarded place if you can, noise attracts them so no loud movements. Stay safe and good luck..!” Young Saeng turned away from the group there, when a voice rang out.

“Are you really going to leave us?”


Sorry guys I have to cut it there it was becoming very long for just the second chapter. L

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think he should do?

Till next time, bye now.