Chapter seven

Forever Will I Dream Of You

Chapter Seven

Nobody's (mine) POV

***********************************************************

“Enough..! What they did wasn’t so bad Hyung… They did what they thought was right, and what you said wasn’t true. They told me where they were going, and when they were coming back out; you didn’t mention me in your rant, what am I..? Chopped liver? I can help to, not just watch Seung Jo ah.” Hyung jun yelled at Young Saeng for the first time, it stunned him and for a moment he forgot what he was so mad about.

“Hyung Jun ah, you know I don’t think of you that way. I only ask that you stay with Seung Jo because while we are gone somebody has to be with him. I didn’t know that you hated it so much.” Young Saeng tried to stay calm, but it hurt to think Hyung Jun was hurting because of him.

“Well I do… I want to be a part of the group as well; so… it was my idea for them to go out there. I said that since you were injured it would be okay for them to clear the levels at least on at a time, and see nothing happened to them so there is no need to be angry, making everybody feel bad.” Young Saeng furrowed his brows, turning to Kyu Jong who had is head in his hands, and then to Jung Min who was wincing he finally understood.

“This… all of this was your idea Hyung Jun ah… You were going to let them take the blame for your stupidity..!” Hyun Joong tried to calm his lover down, but he knew once Young Saeng was riled up there was almost nothing that would stop him.

“Stupidity..! I am not stupid..!”

“You sure were acting very stupid… How could you send them out there like that? Did… Did you think you could save them if they got into trouble?” Young Saeng questioned, as his blood boiled when he saw hyung Jun’s cheeks flush.

“Unbelievable… I… I can’t…” Young Saeng turned away from his friend shaking his head, pinching the bridge of his nose he turned back to Kyu Jong.

“What… what was the main point of you telling us about your ‘adventure’?” Kyu Jong was hesitate to speak, but knew that he had to as Young Saeng would find out anyway.

“When we were down there, we found some survivors; not wanting to bother you and Hyun Joong hyung, we brought down Hyung Jun ah to talk. While we were discussing what we were doing, the buzzer from the front door rang. Naturally we ignored it, but we didn’t know they had a little boy with them… He came out of nowhere, and started crying because of the loud noise… Hyung Jun ah panicked as we still hadn’t blocked off the door to the next level; well he hit the buzzer making it stop, but the button open the door. Now the front door is open… by now it should be filled with the undead completely.” After Kyu Jong was finished everybody turned to Young Saeng, who was quiet and unmoving, it scared them more than his glare; till finally he spoke.

“You… You opened the door… the door I made sure was closed, before I can back up here.” Young Saeng spoke in a calm and collected manner, that frightened everybody more than his yelling. Hyun Joong stepped in before Young Saeng could lose his cool, and say something that he might regret later.

“Young Saeng ssi… Now is not the time to lose your cool okay. I know you are upset, and you have every right to be, but right now we have to figure what we are going to do about the front door. Kyu Jong ah when did this happen?” Hyun Joong turned to Kyu Jong, trying to get the situation under control.

“About an hour ago… We came to tell you as soon as we found out.” Hyun Joong nodded and spoke to him again.

“And how many floors did you and Jung Min ah get to?”

“We cleared out three floors, so it’s the third floor down that is still unknown.” Hyun Joong nodded and turned back to Young Saeng, who was rummaging through the ammo bag that was on the tea table.

“Young Saeng ssi what are you doing?” Young Saeng loaded his gun, and screwed on the silencer; grabbing a couple of clips he stuffed them in his pocket before he actually spoke.

“I’ll be back; I am going to see how much damage, if any, has been done to the remaining levels. If it is not two bad or if it hasn’t changed then I am going to see if the door can be closed again.” With that he leaned in and kissed Hyun Joong on the lips gently, before heading to the window that lead to the fire escape.

Opening the window, Young Saeng climbed out as quietly as possible, and made his way down to the third floor window. Peering inside he didn’t see anything out of the ordinary, just some undead feeding on a corpse, but Young Saeng pushed it out of his mind when he saw the door to the stairwell was closed. He sighed in relief, as he went further down to check the second floor; it was the same the undead wondering around, but the door was closed. The first floor, was a bit more difficult to see as there were multiple undead in that floor, but he managed to look passed them to see the door was closed.

Relief washed through him, at least the door was closed; it meant that of they had to they could just stuff that whole floor with stuff, and completely block it off if the front door couldn’t be saved. Finally reaching the landing he tried to see if he could look around the corner, but it was too far. Sighing deeply, he bent down and unlaced his shoes, taking them off along with his sock, Young Saeng reached up grabbing a hold of the landing above him, and hoisted himself on the railing; using the window seal as step he pressed himself against the building, using his fingers to grip the bricks small gape, he slowly creped along the tiny ledge that went around the building on each floor.

As he reached the corner of the building, he pressed his fingers deeper into the small gapes gripping the brick as hard as he could; he leaned back and peered around the corner. The door was completely opened, and there was no way they were going to able to close it without doing down there and doing it manually. Gritting his teeth, he made his way back, about half way his hands began to cramp up, but he trudged on; knowing that if he let go he was dead.

Finally making it back to the window seal he grabbed ahold of the railing and made a jump for it, landing safely on the bottom level. Young Saeng laid there exhausted, and tried to calm his racing heart. The adrenaline pulsed through him, he knew what he had just done was stupid and reckless, worse the anything the others had done, but he had to know if the door could be closed. Putting his socks and shoes back on; he headed back to the apartment, only to meet with a very angry looking Hyun Joong when he returned.

“What happened?” Young Saeng asked worriedly, the look on Hyun Joong’s face made him weary.

“You know what happened..! What the hell were you thinking..?! You climbed wall, you were just getting after the others for doing stupid stuff, and then you go and do that. Do you think you’re exempt from not being stupid?” Young Saeng walked up to Hyun Joong, taking his hands in his own he leaned in resting his head on Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

“I Know… But it had to be done; I had to see if the door could be closed somehow. The others could have waited, but this couldn’t wait… I’m sorry for making you worry.” Hyun Joong let of his hand, only to wrap his arms around his love’s waist tightly.

“It still doesn’t make it any less dumb or me any less angry, but at least I know it had to be done, and that you’re alright. Just please next time, tell me before you do something like that; I almost called out your name, but I was afraid it might make you fall so I had to bite my tongue… I think I made it bleed.” Hyun Joong finished in his pouty voice; Young Saeng straightened up, and made Hyun Joong stick out his tongue.

“Your just fine …sissy…” Young Saeng teased, making Hyun Joong pout even harder. The sounds of SeungJo crying brought them out of their playful bubble. Young Saeng eased himself out of Hyun Joong’s grip, and went to Kyu Jong’s room; smiling gently he cooed at the now eight month old baby. Seung Jo smiled as he took in Young Saeng smiling face; Young Saeng made his way back to the sitting area, but before he came into view he set Seung Jo down. Holding him by his hands, he slowly guided the young one to start walking.

Coming into view, it took a few moments before the others looked up, but when Seung Jo let out a giggle; all of them turned to look at him. Hyun Joong stood up immediately and went to his son, clapping his hands as he smiled widely.

“What are you doing? Are you walking..?” Young Saeng stopped moving, but let Seung Jo keep using his hands as support as he kept moving forward towards Hyun Joong, who grabbed him once he reached him.

Securing the infant to his chest, Hyun Joong twirled around causing sweet sounds of laughter to erupt from Seung Jo. Everybody smiled and laughed as they heard the sounds of laughter, everything wrong seemed to melt away; all the tensions in the air or the bitterness, the feelings of dread just seemed to vanish as they watched Hyun Joong making Seung Jo smile and laugh.

For once since this whole thing started again, they pushed the thoughts of the undead from their minds. The worries, the anxiousness, the fear of what’s to come as they are now faced with the horrors they had prayed would stay away for good, but is now forced to face once again in this never ending nightmare.

**********************************************************************

OOOOOO I stop here… I had to finish it like this. It was too much drama, and tension; beside I had only mentioned Seung Jo in the other chapters, so I thought I would actually put him in it. I thought he was cute… What do you think?

Leave a comment in the little section below to tell meh… and I hope you had enjoyed it. XD

Well… Till next time, bye now. XD

Hey my nasties... Um i ... This is awkward, but I'm in a contest to win a mblaq poster... I really want it, ad if y'all could help me with it would mean the world to me... Now I know some of you don't read mblaq, but I really need the comments and upvotes. 

It would mean so much to me... I'm so sorry to ask this of you. If you can't then I'll understand and will not hold it against any of you. XD 

It's called you're mine. And will posted either today or tomorrow, ahhh this is so awkward. :(

Thanks you and see ya *goes to hide*