Chapter Three

Forever Will I Dream Of You

Chapter three

Jung Min’s POV


“Young Saeng ssi…”

Jung Min eyes widened as he took in those words; he was snapped out of his dazed, when his friend let go of his shoulders, and took off running the way they had come in, back towards their car. Giving his head a small shake he began running back towards the car as well to catch up with Hyun Joong, who already started the car and was waiting for him at the entrance. Climbing inside the car, they both headed towards the school Young Saeng was at; Jung Min just sat back not wanting to say what he already thought, knowing that it would upset Hyun Joong even more then he was at the time.

The two finally arrived at the school; their ears were filled with sirens, gun shots, screams of horror as they looked in front of them. The school was in panic as students tried to get out of the building by any way possible, some were climbing out of the windows only to be pulled back by an arm or hands, followed by fresh screams of pain for all ears to hear.

Jung Min’s eyes widened as he watch Hyun Joong check his gun, unclasp the extra clips from his belt, and climb out of the car before walking towards the trunk. Climbing out of the car as well, Jung Min made his way to Hyun Joong grabbing his arm wanting to stop him from what he knew he was going to do.

“Hyun Joong ah gajima… You already know if Young Saeng ah is still in there then it’s already too late for him.” Not wanting to listen to anything else, Hyun Joong shrugged his friend’s hand off his arm, before grabbing the shot gun that was inside. Loading it with bullets, he slammed the trunk down, determination in his eyes as he began walking towards the school.

However, Jung Min once again ran to stop him from going any further, Hyun Joong tried to shrug him off but his hold tightened. Whipping around, Hyun Joong glared at his friend anger, sorrow, and desperation radiating off of him in waves.

“WHAT?!” Jung Min grabbed his arm again trying to do one last plea.

“Please Hyun Joong ah you… you know… Young Saeng ah… If he got out then he should be already out the apartment by now. If… if he is still… if he is still in there then… Damn it..! If he is still in there, and by the looks of that school you KNOW it is too late for him.” Hyun Joong shook his head violently, turning around trying to make his way back towards the school, when they both froze as they caught sight of the school.

Students were still screaming, but now the undead where walking out of the school attacking the poor souls that almost made it out. A shout brought Jung Min out if his shock as he turned to see Hyun Joong running towards the school, calling out his name Jung Min ran towards him as he already had to stop to take down a couple of undead that were making their ways towards him. Grabbing Hyun Joong’s arm again, Jung Min began to pull him back towards the car shouting they had to go; Hyun Joong fighting every step of the way, falling to his knees in sheer desperation.

“Andwae..!”

“Hyun Joong we have to go it’s too late for him… YOU KNOW THAT!” Jung Min wrapped his arms around his friend, who was still trying to crawl his way there, tears streaming down his face.

“ANDWAE..! ANDWAE..! YOUNG SAENG… jebal YOUNG SAENG SSI..!” Pulling him up, Jung Min practically carried him back towards the car, as Hyun Joong continued to scream and sob out Young Saeng’s name.

Shoving him inside the car, Jung Min shot two of the undead that were close to them, and hurriedly started the car, driving away from the school. The car ride was silent as they drove towards the apartment, neither wanting to say anything. Pulling up, they got out of the car relived that the infection hadn’t gotten that far yet, though people were packing up and going in and out to leave the building. Going inside, Hyun Joong running his way up the stairs to the top floor, praying to whomever it was looking over them that Young Saeng inside safe and sound.

Finally making it to the top, Hyun Joong ran to the apartment door bursting inside frightening the two sitting on the couch watching the news. Hyung Jun shot up, running to Jung Min wrapping his arms around him, while Kyu Jong followed Hyun Joong around as he ran through the rooms trying to look for a sign that Young Saeng was there safely. Cradling his head as he fell to his knees inside their empty room, Kyu Jong ran to him kneeling down beside him wrapping his arms around him as Kyu Jong put two and two together; tears streaming down both of their faces. Hyung Jun ran into the room with a desperate look on his face, till he took in the sight of the two on the floor. Letting out a sob, he turned and ran to Jung Min, who wrapped his arms around him tears running down his face as the grief and guilt ran through him.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 Thirty minutes earlier 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

“Are you really going to leave us here?”

Young Saeng paused and turned back around, he could tell they were really scared, but they really needed to get back to their families as he needed to get back to his.

“Look… I don’t know how far the infection spread yet, it could just be this school, or it could Japan as a whole. But what I do know is that you will be better off with your families, you don’t want to abandon them right? What if they are looking for you, you came with me, and they are still looking for you? That would put them in a greater risk; do you want that on your conscience? Because if that sits well with you, then there is no way I am taking you to my family.” Again Young Saeng turned around, and was stopped again as someone else spoke.

“What if we have no family..? Mine were killed back in Korea; what about that..? Where am I supposed to go?” Young Saeng could see the desperation in their eyes, and it put a strain on his heart; till finally he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

“Look, if you have no family or if you just want to get to safety then there is shelter you can go to. It was place that should be taking people; my partner is a cop, and he told me about a mile the opposite way I am going, there is a shelter. It was made just in case they couldn’t hold off the infection, so they should take all of you. You can go there, but I am sorry; my family is maybe ten miles north of here, there is no way I can sneak my way there with all of you. Your best bet is to go now, and follow what they have to say, before the infection gets worse. Now please get going… here…” Young Saeng handed them the half empty gun.

“What..? Why are you giving us this if you need to take a longer route then us?” the teacher asked. Young Saeng smiled, and answered.

“Because I know how to use the things around me as weapons, none of you do; now please stop asking questions and go… Go before it is too late… GO..!” Young Saeng said turning away from them as they headed the direction he motioned for them to go. When suddenly he heard a scream come from some of the students ahead, Young Saeng cursed when he heard it; running towards the group he saw a huge horde of undead heading right towards them. Looking over to the teacher, who was frozen in shock; Young Saeng took the gun from him and gave him a push, trying to get him to move.

“Come on… I will lead you there; we have to go now..! Run damnit..!” Young Saeng yelled as they all stood in there in shock, but as Young Saeng gave them a push they all followed him. The women who had screamed was still screaming at the top of her lungs, Young Saeng tried to get her to stop, but she wouldn’t; grabbing her hand he pulled her along with the group. They all ran at full speed trying to get away from the undead that followed them, but no matter how much they ran the undead were being attracted by her screams, and as they were getting closer and closer to the building; he knew he had to shut her up.

Finally giving up, he stopped and pulled her to him; using the back of the gun he clocked her on the side of her head knocking her out. The teacher was shocked by Young Saeng’s actions as he was handed the women to carry.

“Keep them two in the middle, and keep up; stay as close as possible, we are almost there.” Young Saeng said to them; he could see the fear in his eyes and for brief moment, wondered if his eyes were the same when it first started for him. Throwing the thought from his mind, he gestured for all of them to follow him once again. Screams could be heard as the undead, made their way into the stores and buildings; Young Saeng ended up having to move them to the back streets hoping that he didn’t get lost on the way, till they finally reached the center.

Young Saeng could see men and women being filed into the building, and lead the others through the gates. They all followed him as they were too scared to leave his sight; finally they were inside the building, and a few of the women hugged him.

“Thank you… thank you…” Young Saeng gave them as smile, and shook a few of their hands; before bowing to the teacher and turning away from them.

“Young Saeng ssi..! Where are you going?” The boy that he kicked earlier on that day called out to him; turning around he answered.

“I told you… My family is still out there; I have to go and find them.”


OOO did just get real up in here again… yes it did. XD so what did you think? Good…? yes? No?

So sorry I wasn’t able to edit this much… I forgot all about it to be honest, but I did give it a once over so I hope that is enough. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you. XD

Leave me a comment in the little section below and tell me what ya think. Till next time, bye now. XD