Chapter five

Forever Will I Dream Of You

Chapter five

NNobody's ( mine ) POV

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Hyung… What are we going to do with all of those guns?” Hyung Jun asked, as he watched Young Saeng load some of the guns from the bag, and connect the silencers on them; turning towards him, Young Saeng smiled and then spoke.

“I want to clear out this building…” Kyu Jong who was feeding Seung Jo looked up at him in shock.

“You want to go out there..? Young Saeng ah, the supplies that we have will easily last us six months, even without rationing. Why would we risk going outside, when it is perfectly safe in here?” Young Saeng stopped what he was doing and looked at everyone one by one.

“The reason I want this building cleared is because of Seung Jo ah; when we were in the other apartment, we could make noise, and if the undead got close we were able to be stay silent. This time we will not be able to if Seung Jo ah starts crying. Babies they cry for everything, because they can’t speak; as much as I love Seung jo ah he is a risk, when he cries he will attract every single one of the undead to us I can’t… We can’t risk that. So, if we can clear the building floor by floor, then we can seal off the front door; the good thing about it is that the door must be buzzed to be opened, but just in case we need to block it off.” Hyun Joong got up and made his way to the window.

“The door looks like it is closed, so if we do as Young Saeng ssi said, then we should be able to clear out the building completely. We will have to be very careful, but we since we are already on the top floor, all we have to do is make our way down. Jung Min ah don’t we still have our gear, we can use the vest, padded jacket, and the shield to help us.” Jung Min nodded, and got up to gather the gear.

“We only have Jung Min ah’s and mine, but if we pair up in twos we should be alright.” Young Saeng nodded, as Hyun Joong finished making the plans. By the time Jung min gathered all the gear they had, Young Saeng was finished loading and screwing on the silencers. Hyun Joong and Jung Min strapped on the gear they hand, and Kyu Jong grabbed his swords that he had kept with him. Once they were finished getting ready, Young Saeng turned to Hyung Jun who had a sleeping Seung Jo in his arms; cupping the boys teary face, he handed him a gun.

“Just in case…” Hyung Jun nodded, hugging his best friend, and moved to Jung Min who kissed him on the forehead, before heading to the door with Hyun Joong, who gave Hyung Jun a pat on the head.

“Please be careful…” Hyung Jun whispered, as the four of them left out of the now unblocked door. They closed the door, and moved a desk in front of it; Young Saeng went to Jung Min standing behind him, and nudging Kyu Jong over to Hyun Joong, who looked at him confusedly.

“If I am with you, I will just be a distraction; take Kyu Jong ah and keep him safe. I will be with Jung Min ah, he will keep me safe. Clear this floor and we will take the second; we will meet you back here in a hour, if we are not back in a hour and thirty minutes… well… you will know why.” With that, Young Saeng gave Jung Min a pat on the shoulder, signaling for him to go. The two quietly made their way to the stairs with Hyun Joon and Kyu Jong covering them, till they made it to the door. The door closed loudly, making Hyun Joong pick up his shield knowing that the undead will know that they were there.

Within a minute, the undead limped out of the rooms; Kyu Jong turned his back making them meet back to back, and waited for the undead to get closer. Hyun Joong began to shoot as they were becoming too many, and Kyu Jong swung his sword taking out the ones that Hyun Joong missed from the sides. Soon, they became too many handle, having no other choice Kyu Jong pulled away from Hyun Joong, and stabbing the ones that were getting to close.

“Kyu Jong ah stay close to me..! Don’t go to far..!” Hyun Joong yelled; as he noticed Kyu Jong was separating from him too much. Using his shield, he knocked an undead away from him, and then shot it in the head; he ran off to find Kyu Jong, who disappeared in a room. Tilting his shoulder, he rammed an undead with his shield once again, who was trying to bite him as he ran.

“Kyu Jong ah…!” Hyun Joong yelled out, stepping over dead bodies.

“I am here..! WATCH OUT..!” Kyu Jong came out from a bed room, with his sword positioned to throw it. It sailed past Hyun Joong hitting an undead that almost grabbed Hyun Joong from behind. Hyun Joong turned around sharply, moving the shield back in front of him. Kyu Jong grabbed Hyun Joong’s spare gun from the back of his pants, helping Hyun Joong take out the ones now coming from the door.

Finally no more where coming through, and Hyun Joong stepped over the bodies; making sure to keep the shield in front of him. Kyu Jong removed his sword from the undead he took out, cleaning the blood off the blade; he put it back in its sheath. Carefully Kyu Jong moves to his original position, putting his back to Hyun Joong’s not wanting to be taken off guard. Both of them made their way through each room, killing off the ones that didn’t make their way to them; till finally they were finished, sweeping the areas, and rooms one more time making sure they the rooms were completely clear.

“Hyun Joong hyung, help me; we need to get these bodies out of here. Soon they will start to stink, and we don’t want that to happen.” Together they pilled all the bodies in one room that had a window to the other side of the building. One by one, the two tossed the bodies outside through the window till all of them were gone. By the time they were done, it had been already an hour and a half, and Young Saeng and Jung Min were still not back yet. It worried Hyun Joong to know end, so he reloaded his gun to prepare himself to go after them.

“No..! Let’s wait a little longer; they are fine, I know that they are… Just wait…” Kyu Jong said as he grasped Hyun Joong’s shoulder. Hyun Joong closed his eyes tightly and sat down against the wall, with Kyu Jong making sure to keep his eyes on the door. It was another half hour before Hyun Joong got up again, and picking up his shield ready to go and get his lover back; even Kyu Jong was finished waiting around as he stood up as well unsheathing his sword. As they were stepping towards the door, it swung open and they froze as they saw Jung Min supporting Young Saeng, who was leaning against him.

“No…” Hyun Joong whispered, as he ran towards his friend; without any thought Hyun Joong took Young Saeng from Jung Min, carrying him bridal style back to the apartment. Kicking the desk to the side with one foot, Hyun Joong opened the door and carried him to their bedroom.

“What happened..?!” Hyung Jun demanded to know, but they just followed Hyun Joong to the bedroom; where he laid Young Saeng down gently, and began stripping off his clothes quickly. Checking his body there were no signs of scratch marks or bites on his love’s body, and he couldn’t help but pull him to his chest hugging him tightly. Hyun Joong pulled away when Young Saeng came to, as he groaned in pain at being handled to roughly.

“Young Saeng ssi can you hear me..?” Young Saeng opened his eyes, and looked at Hyun Joong with a bit of a daze look on his face.

“Hyun Joong ssi..? Where am I?” Young Saeng tried to get up, but Hyun Joong pushed him back down gently.

“Hey, hey, hey… Stay laying down… Tell me what happened.” Young Saeng brought his hand up to his head, giving it a little shake as he tried to remember what happened.

“We were separated, and somehow I ended up in a bathroom; my gun… My gun ran out of bullets and I paused to reload, as I snapped the new clip in, an undead grabbed me by my shoulders and knocked me back as I tried to get out of its grip. I slipped on a towel that was on the floor, and I hit my head on the wall, but I managed to shoot it in the head before she bit me. The last thing I saw was Jung Min ah coming towards me, but I out after that…” Young Saeng looked in Hyun Joong’s eyes, and cupped his cheek.

“I’m sorry… I tried to be careful; please, don’t blame Jung Min ah.” Hyun Joong shook his head, and covered Young Saeng’s hand that on his cheek, before leaning down and connecting their lips; pulling away Hyun Joong pecked him one more time, before covering him up with a blanket and moving to the side so Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun could go to him. The two climbed on the bed, and brought Seung Jo with them; Young Saeng the boy’s cheek before closing his eyes, Kyu Jong shook his head, and began to shake Young Saeng back awake.

“No, no… you have to stay awake; you might have a concussion. You know you must stay awake, for at least six hours… come on I know you want to rest, but you got to let me check and wrap your head; now come on, sit up.” Kyu Jong made him sit up, and he gently checked his head. There was no blood, but there was a huge knot on the back of his head.

“I am going to make some supper; I will call you when it is ready okay?” Hyung Jun said, as he headed the baby to Young Saeng, and left the room with Jung Min.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

HEHEHE I cut here, man I am making these chapters kind of long ain’t I hehehe… I like it, this means I have Ideas XD I hope you are enjoying this so far, and this had a bit of action in it, so I hope you got a bit of a thrill from it… XD

Well please leave me a comment, and tell me what you think; till next time, bye now.

Fun fact: tomorrow is my birthday!! Yay! \(^♡^)/