Chapter Ten

Forever Will I Dream Of You

Oh goodness... my nasties I know It's been so long... I started school again and a new job... been so so busy... goodness... well here it is... please be patient with me. I will Try to get the next chapter out fast... no promises for right now... I'm so sry. 

Chapter ten

Nobody’s (mine) POV

“What is the best you can do..?” Everybody turned to see Young Saeng staring at them with a confused look on his face.

Hyun Joong turned to the others making sure they knew to let him do the talking, and then walked over to where Young Saeng was.

“Hey what are you doing up?” He said softly taking Young Saeng in his arms. Young Saeng leaned into him instantly and look up to meet his gaze.

“I was thirsty… I wanted some water; I called out for you, but you didn’t answer.” Hyun Joong had been too busy talking about the situation, that he must have messed his call.

“Oh… Mianhae… I’ll get you some water okay… Why don’t you go and lay back down huh?” Hyun Joong gritted his teeth, when Young Saeng shook his head gently.

“I’m okay… I want to know what all of you were talking so secretly about.” Hyun Joong went to the kitchen quickly, and came back to his love as fast as he could. Kyu Jong had been waiting for him to come back before they actually spoke about anything important, as he wanted to know what he should do before speaking. Hyun Joong handed his love the water bottle, and sat next to him.

“Okay now that you’re here… You want to tell me what all of you were talking about huh? I am sure that is the reason we are just sitting here right?” Young Saeng said looking around at everybody. Kyu Jong let out the air that he didn’t even know that he was holding, and shook his head; his friend as always been like that, Young Saeng was just too intuitive, so he did what he usually did when Young Saeng found out something he gave in and spoke up.

“We want to block off the third floor completely, and not worry about anything anymore. Instead of clearing out the two last floors, we will just completely block that floor out. Neither the undead nor the living can get to us; that is what we had been talking about.” Young Saeng nodded slightly as he thought about Kyu Jong’s words, his gut knew they had been talking about a lot more stuff then just what he was told, but he knew he wasn’t going to get it out of them just yet; however, the whole truth will eventually come out with time, that he was sure of.

“Alright then, if that is what all of you think is best, then so be it. I agree with you…” Young Saeng gave everybody a short smile, as he took a drink from his water bottle. Everyone seemed to look at Hyun Joong, as he stared at Young Saeng with weary eyes.

“You agree..? Just like that..?” Young Saeng sat there for a moment, as he took another sip of his water, before turning to Hyun Joong; he face cold and as hard as he ever seen it before, Hyun Joong couldn’t help but be slightly afraid of him.

“It’s either that or I kill them all…” Hyun Joong’s eyes widened as young Saeng’s cold face instantly turned back into a smile, as he patted his thigh before getting up from where he sat, and going back to their room.

Hyun Joong sat their frozen in shock and fear; he has never seen such a look grace his love’s face. Although he smiled, Hyun Joong could see the glint in his eyes that spoke the unspoken words of his threat, telling him that the latter was not playing around, and would indeed kill them all if there was no other way around it. He jumped when he felt a hand tap his leg bringing him out of his thoughts; looking up he knew Kyu Jong had seen the expression, and was frightened to.

“He would do… wouldn’t he?” Kyu Jong turn his head away as he stood up; standing there he ran a hand through his hair before looking back to Hyun Joong, who was still staring at him with wide eyes.

“Let’s just prey it won’t come to that… we have a solid plan for right now; let’s just stick that huh?” Without wait for an answer, Kyu Jong left the room heading towards his bedroom.

Okay... I know it's shorter than what I usually do, but I felt adding any more it would throw off the intensity of this chapter.  Though short it is a very important chapter to keep in mind. This and the previous chapter... it's mention to show young Saeng's mental stablity... how rocky it is. 

 

I promise the next chapter will be longer... I hope you enjoyed... please leave me a comment below tell me what cha think, and what cha think about how young saeng is doing.