Chapter 8- Killjoy Did Not Die.

The Maid and The... Butler?!

"E-Escape?!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Luhan's shy face turned into a frown as he sensed a prescence. His father, Leo and Zelo  are standing nearby, walking towards them. "What's the topic of escape here?" Leo asked. This is bad. Luhan cursed in an unknown way. The five were silent when Sehun spoke up. "They were planning to-" He was cut off with Yoona talking. "They were planning to punish me for escaping. I'm so sorry, master." She bowed lower than expected, causing Sehun to chuckle secretly. The rest were looking down the floor in guilt. "I see." Leo's voice creeped through the nerves of everyone else. Luhan looked up and smirked. Perfect opportunity to shake these kids off... "Now..." He glared at everyone else. "Luhan, do not fire them." Leo chuckled, knowing his plan while leaving. Ahhh... Luhan was mad and anxious, but he never knew the right words to express them, He didn't know how to curse. Zelo was just staring at them, knowing the deeper meaning of 'escape'.

"Hyung." Zelo called. They were all glaring at Sehun who spoke up. "What? Yes, yes. I'm still normal. I'm not yet a psychopath. I'm not going to fire them." Luhan sighed. "Hyung." His cousin called again. "Yes, yes. I will talk to that psychologist guy you sent. I will eat properly." "LUHAN HYUNG." This time, Luhan was  just silent. He spoke up in a moment.  "I'm not yet crazy." Zelo sighed and looked behind protectively. Spotting nobody there, he signaled Seohyun to close the door and lock it. "Go." Zelo looked at Luhan worriedly. "Eh?" Luhan pretended to not understand. He knew that his cousin would tell his parents about this. "Don't worry. I won't tell." "Go where? Tell what?" The other five were just behind him. The four looked guilty, while the other one didn't care at all. "Hyung." He called his name for the last time. "I dont trust you." Luhan walked out, having the five follow. "I have to go. I still have to punish-" "Don't punish someone who isn't at fault." "I heard everything." Luhan turned back. He sighed and looked back at his servants. "I'll leave the back door open. They keys are underneath the carpet. Good luck." Zelo smiled before leaving. "W-Wait." Luhan sighed. "T-Thanks..." Zelo walked towards him. "Hyung, I told you before. I'm always the best dongsaeng to you!" He ran before Luhan could or his mother could spot him. Luhan smiled remembering the old times. Despite the six-year gap, he had been really close to him. "P-pardon me master b-but... H-He's your dongsaeng?" Yoona asked. Dongsaeng? How... He's quite... He didn't act like I'm older and... "Six years young dongsaeng." Yoona was so shocked and just kept silent.

"W-Will you?" Luhan looked back at them. Sehun remained emotionless. "No." He replied. The other four was looking at him weirdly. Killjoy. Luhan frowned. "Okay." Yoona saw his longing for the outside world. "Alright. We will." Sehun smirked thinking how they will be burned. "I just said no. Even if he is our master, we are only assigned. We have other masters." Sehun interrupted. Ugh... Yoona was already tired of him. "How could you be so heartless and act like nothing?! Don't you have a sense of humanity?! How the heck on Earth did you survive alone?!" He was struck with the word alone also with the fact that she just got frank with him. "How did I act like nothing? Did you even know if I'm a human? Did you know who was with me?" Luhan cleared his throat and walked back to his throne. "Then, how? What are you? Who was with you?" Luhan cleared his throat again and demanded for silence. He was just staring at the screen in front of him. "Why should I tell you?" Sehun continued their argument in calm silence. "Don't tell me, anyway. I don't know why I asked that. Forget it. I won't care." She stood back straight. Sehun showed an emotion for the first time and sighed. "I'm still a human. Fine." The other five was shocked to hear his calmer voice. "I-I... W-We'll help you escape." They celebrated in silence while Yoona wasn't sure of him.

Luhan ordered them to wear casual clothes and act informally. "That's an order." He forced Sehun to get back to himself. Sehun nodded and went to maybe his room. Yoona did not trust him and followed. He did not go to his room. He walked past it. Tch. Kiiljoy did not die.

 

Later: OMG, I heard Yoona and Seungi are dating! Yes Yea!!!! Okay, I knew I'm an EXOShiDae shipper, and ship YoonHun, but... Honestly. I've been a shipper of YoonGi before I even discovered EXO. Congratulations to them! Yea! Yea! Okay. Too much? I'll go calm down before I cause something. ^^

P.S. Don't worry, I won't stop this Fic. It's only fiction, hehe. Okay my brain is flipped