Chapter 9- Question of His Humanity.

The Maid and The... Butler?!

Yoona followed Sehun to wherever he'd be heading. Being her own invisible self, Yoona barely got caught. Or so she thought. After a lot of silent steps, Yoona finally spotted the grand part of the mansion. She can easily guess that Stephanie is right here. But instead of what she expected of Sehun going inside, he walked past the grand hallway. Yoona pondered wether to continue following him or not, but in the end, she followed him anyway.

She finally saw him head towards a dead end. It was the highest level of the mansion, where majority of the important people stayed. Assuming he won't tell anyway, she took a step to leave. But she never understood why her feet dragged her back and her eyes got stuck with where he was heading. As she pondered, she realized he pushed the wall to reveal a staicase, which lead to the abandoned attic.

She followed him but then she realized that he could spot her anytime, espacially that they are in a dead end. She waited for him to close the hidden door and by the time he did, she laid her ears by the wall. She was never interested in anything about him from the start. It was just... A certain force that dragged her. Upon hearing his muffled voice, she reckoned it was soft; so much unlike how his voice sounds when talking to them. She can barely hear what he said, but she was sure she heard some lines.

"I'm.... Still a human?" She heard. She never knew he could talk this way."I... Waited for you... For fifteen years." Just as she heard this, she knew one thing: She never knew his history. She leaned closer to hear what he said. "I wanted to tell you... A lot... I... Haven't thanked you for... Being my... Only friend." Yoona swore she heard a few sobs. "I was too selfish... But..." She moved a bit to hear what he said, but some dust was shoved to her face. "Haaaa..." She was about to sneeze. Hearing this, Sehun wiped off his tears as he stood up, murmuring something. "You came after those years but... I didn't do what I ought... I'm such a coward..."

Yoona ran as fast as she could. Right before Sehun could actually open the hidden door, she was already moving her way on the elevator. Luckily, he never caught her. Or  so she thought. She arrived and waited for a prescence to go out of the elevator, but to her surprise, nobody came. She was about to leave when a hand covered and dragged her to somwhere.

Sehun quickly let go of by the time he reached his room. "What the-... W-What do you want?" Yoona was about to curse, but when she saw who brought her here, she felt guilty for listening to his private words. Yoona was leaning beside the door, expecting him to choke her. Surprisingly, he was only on the limit of a fist. "What. Did. You. Hear." He asked her coldly, stabbing her hand on the wall beside her. Yoona stared at him as she answered. "Nothing, basically." He narrowed his eyes on her as he knew this was a lie. "I-I... H-heard about your only friend..." Sehun sighed, showing an emotion to Yoona's shock. "Don't tell anyone... Forget everything you heard." Yoona looked at him weirdly. "Forget. Everyth-... Everything you heard." He told her coldly at first, but then he talked normally after. She made no sound nor moved when he opened the door, leaning on its side part. He glared at her, causing her to get flustered.

"What?" Sehun looked at the little space on the door and glared back at her. "F-fine, I'm sorry." She sighed but his glare never stopped her. "W-what?" She thought of whatever he may be waiting for. "I-I will forget t-those.." She was replied with a sharper glare, causing her to get a little scared. "W-w-what?" She was basically flustered with his  glares, to the point where she forgot the door beside her was open.. Finally, he answered her 'what' questions as he opened his mouth. "You want to see me change?" Yoona's face was red in embarassment and anger as she quickly left the room. Sehun smirked as he closed the door, seeing how cute and priceless her expression was. Pffft. Maybe... I'm still a human.

 

 

 

Classes will resume tomorrow.... Ahhh! Pressure here, pressure there. No wonder this chapter was too boring and nonsense. I won't be able to update as often... Gyah, I still have some projects left... Okay, so thank you so much.