Chapter 4- A New Piece of Manhole

The Maid and The... Butler?!

Luhan's P.O.V.

Whoooa... Tough one, aren't ya? Can't beleive she survived for a day! She didn't even complain yesterday! Well... Prepare little-...... Hehehe... I followed her since it's already night. And there she is, on the garden. She's muttering something! "Haish, what a house of manholes." Whaaa- Manholes?! That little- Manholes?! Seriously?! One being that's a mile inferior to me is refering to me as a manhole?! For sakes, She's the one who stinks! Arggh! Wait... "Gyaah! No wonder that brat... ' my Shoes! Clean my Shoes! Again!' Yaaah! That brat... What, are you my master or your shoes?! Ahh... You Luhan, are the greatest manhole in this planet!!!!" She shouted. How dare that little- "Just what the heck on Earth to Neptune did you say, brat?" I popped on her sight. "What are you doing here, man-" I cut her off "I own this mansion, don't forget that little brat. And don't just call us manholes. You stink more than us." I can't believe her reaction. She is holding a laugh! "What's so funny?" She only laughed. "Sorry, Master, I will not do it again." She bowed 90 degrees to me and ran somwhere. Gyaaa! I chased her by and when I got tired, I went to my room. In there, I saw a paper. "Rich people seriously. They can't tell an informal term from an insult... Manholes... A**holes..." Ohhh... Ehe... I just stood there dumbfounded. I threw the paper near my door and cursed. "Hmph. That brat."

Just then, one of my new servants, Seohyun  knocked in. "The Former master has dropped by. He wishes to see you, Master." Haish... That kid is too formal... unlike those who have a debt and pay back nothing. "Thank You." I smiled at her. But anyways... Foremr master... Sehun?! What could he ne-... Oh yes! I remembered! His parents did pass away! But well. Its been a long time since we've met. I went down and find him in a... Suit?! What's his... "Hun-Ah!" I punched his arm but he didn't seem to react. My stepmother, Stephanie Hwang walked in. "As you see, Luhan, your best friend came in with a suit." Agh, so much for those bla. "Just get on with it alread-" "Don't talk that way to your mother." She glared at me. Hackk, If only she doesn't hold my freedom, I would've enjoyed my life more. "His parents just died, so we took him over the Academy. Now, since he has been trained there, and I'm aware that you two would get along so well... And perhaps it could help you get your sanity back," Ugh, that witch. "He'll be your bodyguard from now on." Whaa-. "What?!" "Aren't you happy? He might as well get a higher job if he does well." She left. Oh. No. If I am sadistic, this Sehun kid is... Brutal. "It's already late at night. You can go now." I told him. He saluted and walked off. Why is everyone so formal?! "Sehun-ah." I called him. "Don't be so formal when we're around by ourselves." He nodded. Hah, why so silent? "That kid will be...".. I opened my door to find a paper that reminds me of this manhole. "Useful...."